|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tagomi feel he can no longer do now that his most prized possession has been tainted with evil?
(a) Trust anyone.
(b) Be a collector.
(c) Live in his home.
(d) Oversee trade deals.
2. After McCarthy shows Childan the Edfrank jewelry, Childan decides to _________________.
(a) Take it on consignment.
(b) Buy the entire stock.
(c) Use it as a window display.
(d) Rent a space in a shop.
3. In Chapter 9, where does Joe suggest he and Juliana go?
(a) To New York for better jobs.
(b) To Denver to shop and play.
(c) To Italy to visit his family.
(d) To San Francisco and find Frank.
4. In Chapter 11, who is revealed to be the mystery Abwehr, Rudolf Wegener?
(a) Herr Baynes.
(b) Nobuke Tagomi.
(c) Joe Cinnadella.
(d) Frank Frink.
5. What does Baynes, really Captain Wegener of the Reich's Naval Counter Intelligence , tell Tagomi about the reason he is in the PSA?
(a) He is representing the newly elected Chancellor.
(b) He is acting independently from the Reich.
(c) He is replacing Reiss in San Francisco.
(d) He is helping Americans take back their country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Childan feel he must read The Grasshopper Lies Heavy?
2. What does Tagomi's experience in the all white diner and the discovery that he left his belongings in the park make him realize he must do?
3. As Chapter 14 opens, what is Tagomi doing?
4. In Chapter 8, what disguised personage is Reiss alerted to through a radiogram from his superiors?
5. At the meeting in Tagomi's office, what information does Wegener share with Tedeki and Tagomi?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)