|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the order in which languages are used in making airline announcements symbolize?
(a) Educational priorities.
(b) Class structure.
(c) Geographic patterns.
(d) Multicultural diversity.
2. What word best describes Childan's overall opinion of the Germans?
3. What does Rita, Wyndam-Matson's girlfriend, suggest that he should do to handle the problem which he learned about from Calvin?
(a) Escape to Canada.
(b) Confront the accuser.
(c) Bribe the police.
(d) Murder the supplier.
4. How do the Kasouras differ from Tagomi in their treatment of Childan?
(a) They treat him as an equal.
(b) They act superior to him.
(c) They treat him like he is non-existent.
(d) They act inferior to him.
5. What is the Nuremberg Law responsible for as revealed through Juliana?
(a) The fighting between Japan and Germany.
(b) The expulsion of Jews in New York.
(c) The separation of her and her husband.
(d) The rise in farming back East.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Tagomi think Baynes is coming to visit him?
2. What does Childan's mystery client wish to purchase?
3. What does the mystery client encourage Childan to report?
4. What does Baynes make clear to Tagomi in Chapter 5 about Mr. Yatabe's visit?
5. What word would sum up Frank's opinion of McCarthy?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)