|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Paul Kasoura come to San Francisco?
(a) For a conference.
(b) For a military assignment.
(c) For his honeymoon.
(d) For government work.
2. According to Childan, what is special about some of the people his shop gives him the opportunity to meet?
(a) They see him as a man.
(b) They share in his political views.
(c) They can raise his social status.
(d) They are willing to help others.
3. According to Wyndam-Matson, how does bringing up the past tend to make people feel?
4. What word would sum up Frank's opinion of McCarthy?
5. What is the Nuremberg Law responsible for as revealed through Juliana?
(a) The fighting between Japan and Germany.
(b) The separation of her and her husband.
(c) The expulsion of Jews in New York.
(d) The rise in farming back East.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tagomi feel it would be better if his assistant, Ramsey, selected the gift for Baynes?
2. What does Frank's question to the I Ching about Juliana suggest?
3. What does the mystery client encourage Childan to report?
4. What rumor does Wyndam-Matson remember that gives him further power over Frank?
5. What contradiction does the Oracle's message predict that leaves Frank confused?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)