|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Childan's ride in the pedicab make him feel?
2. What word best describes Childan's overall opinion of the Germans?
3. As Chapter 2 opens, what is Tagomi consulting the I Ching about?
(a) His upcoming visitor.
(b) His physical health.
(c) His romantic future.
(d) His job security.
4. What is it about Ramsey that makes Tagomi unwilling to share all the information about Baynes with him?
(a) He is known to be a gossip.
(b) He is considered lower in social status.
(c) He is suspected to be a spy.
(d) He is said to be friends with Baynes.
5. How is the city of San Francisco described?
(a) As making a strong economic comeback.
(b) As rebuilding from a major earthquake.
(c) As being left in ruins from the war.
(d) As becoming a world cultural center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is rumored about Germany that concerns both Tagomi and Juliana?
2. What does Frank's use of the I Ching suggest about him?
3. What is learned about the role of Blacks in the PSA?
4. How does Ramsey feel about Tagomi's request that he select the gift for Baynes?
5. What word would sum up Frank's opinion of McCarthy?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)