|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rita note her parents said would have won WW II if he had lived?
2. What are Frank 's intentions when he returns to the factory?
(a) To protect his friend's job.
(b) To pick up his paycheck.
(c) To get his tools back.
(d) To apologize to his boss.
3. To what does Tagomi attribute Ramsey' s tanning by sun lamp?
(a) His desire to be outside.
(b) His desire to improve his health.
(c) His desire to fit in.
(d) His desire to meet pretty women.
4. What are the pincos of Sacramento described as being?
(a) A powerful mobster organization.
(b) The puppet white government.
(c) The lower class farm laborers.
(d) An underground network of spies.
5. What best describes the territory of the Rocky Mountain States?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young driver's discovery about the character of Baynes suggest about the novel?
2. Why does Childan most likely have the fresh marigolds and background music playing in his shop?
3. What word describes Baynes's reaction to Tagomi's gift and home furnishings?
4. What does McCarthy suggest is the reason Frank is initially reluctant to start his own business?
5. Why does Childan send samples of his merchandise to the university?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)