|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Corbett in a hurry to find the tiger as time moves on?
(a) He has promised his family to retire on the 1st.
(b) The contractors are about to arrive with men.
(c) He knows the tiger is about to move locations.
(d) The tigress is killing many, many people.
2. Who tracks the man-eater or Thak the first time?
(a) Corbett and ten men from the village.
(b) Just Corbett.
(c) Corbett, Ibbotson, and Tewari.
(d) Three groups of three.
3. Why does Corbett need to kill a snake before hunting a man-eater?
(a) To create faith in him from the people of the area.
(b) The odor of snake meat is a powerful lure.
(c) He uses the venom as poison.
4. What does Corbett realize after reeling in sixty yards of the fishing line?
(a) He did not use bait.
(b) The fish is still on the line.
(c) There is a branch wrapped in his line.
(d) None of the above.
5. What ailment does Corbett wake up with the first morning in Mohan?
(b) A fever.
(c) A cough.
(d) A horrible rash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbett see first on the trail as he is stalking the man-eater of Mohan?
2. What does Corbett hear that makes him try a different tactic in his hunt for the Kanda man-eater?
3. What does Corbett recommend great care be taken over when stalking tigers at their kills?
4. What does a friend bring to Corbett from the scene where the tiger was shot at night?
5. What interesting information do the people of Mohan give Corbett about the man-eater?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)