Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Author's Note
1. Describe the affliction of the tigress of Muktesar and circumstance of her first human kills.
2. Give some examples of situations in which a tiger might kill a human being but not be a man-eater.
3. What does Corbett say about the cubs of man-eaters? Why?
4. What does the author give as the reason for the difference in hunting habits of man-eating tigers and man-eating leopards?
5. Explain the encounter the author has a young boy with a tiger in the forest.
This section contains 1,393 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)