Short Answer Key
1. When do tigers sometimes hunt people?
When they are compelled to through stress of circumstance.
2. Which of the following is NOT something that a tiger depends on for the success of its attack when killing its prey?
3. It most cases, which of the following best characterizes the tiger's change from animal to human flesh?
4. What drove the tigress of Muktesar to start eating human flesh?
Injuries from a porcupine.
5. What did the tigress of Muktesar do with the first person she killed?
6. When did the tigress of Muktesar start killing people specifically for her to eat?
Her third victim.
7. What was the total number of people the tigress of Muktesar ended up killing?
8. Which of the following is NOT a natural circumstance which may incite any tiger to kill a human?
This section contains 3,420 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)