1. When do tigers sometimes hunt people?
When they are compelled to through stress of circumstance.
2. Which of the following is NOT something that a tiger depends on for the success of its attack when killing its prey?
3. It most cases, which of the following best characterizes the tiger's change from animal to human flesh?
4. What drove the tigress of Muktesar to start eating human flesh?
Injuries from a porcupine.
5. What did the tigress of Muktesar do with the first person she killed?
This section contains 6,541 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)