|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Kanda Man-Eater.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corbett decide to do before following the blood trail from the leopard?
(a) Make a plan with the other men.
(b) Listen to the jungle sounds to see what he could tell about the leopard.
(c) Tie Robin to a tree.
(d) Clean his rifle.
2. Who does Corbett stop and talk to on the train into the Mohan forest bungalow?
(a) A terrified group of women.
(b) None of the above.
(c) An old man who was attacked years before by the tiger.
(d) A group of hunters leaving the area.
3. What physical ailment does Robin have that limits his abilities?
(a) Hip dysplasia.
(b) A weak heart.
(c) Near sightedness.
(d) A blind eye.
4. Which of the following best characterizes the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
(a) The old foe of a renowned hunter.
(b) The youngest man-eater.
(c) The most sought after big game trophy in the province.
(d) A tiger of the most unusual color.
5. What had the young man in the story just completed when he goes to leave some things at home?
(a) Finish school.
(b) Enlist in the military.
(c) An seafaring internship.
(d) Training as a tour guide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose home does Corbett see when traveling from town to town in pursuit of the Chowgarh man-eater?
2. What difference is there between the kills of man-eating tigers and man-eating leopards?
3. What interesting information do the people of Mohan give Corbett about the man-eater?
4. What affect did the tiger turning on her have on the sister that pursued it?
5. What does Corbett decide to do when stalking the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)