|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Kanda Man-Eater.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the Bachelor of Powalgarh does Corbett find after shooting him?
(a) A strip of skin.
(b) A small piece of his skull.
(c) A toe.
(d) A tooth.
2. When do tigers sometimes hunt people?
(a) After they have been shot at by hunters.
(b) When they are compelled to through stress of circumstance.
(c) When people start to work in their territory.
(d) When their diet is low in salt.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the things that makes the valley Corbett fishes in so pleasant?
(a) The perfume of the flowers.
(b) The mountains nearby.
(c) None of the above.
(d) The abundant wildlife.
4. What is Corbett's overwhelming feeling immediately after he gets his first shot at the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
5. When does Corbett return to the spot where he shot the leopard?
(a) At dawn the next morning.
(b) Late that afternoon.
(c) Two days later.
(d) Just agout an hour later.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the tigress come to be the Champawat Man-eater?
2. What was Corbett's best guess at the weight of the fish?
3. How does Corbett choose to approach the leopard?
4. What does Corbett say has altered as much as ladies fashion over the years?
5. What causes the tiger to flee from the kill area in the morning after Corbett's night tree vigil?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)