|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Kanda Man-Eater.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the Bachelor of Powalgarh does Corbett find after shooting him?
(a) A strip of skin.
(b) A small piece of his skull.
(c) A toe.
(d) A tooth.
2. Which of the following best characterizes the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
(a) The youngest man-eater.
(b) The most sought after big game trophy in the province.
(c) A tiger of the most unusual color.
(d) The old foe of a renowned hunter.
3. Which of the following is NOT something that a tiger depends on for the success of its attack when killing its prey?
(a) Condition of teeth.
(b) Condition of claws.
4. What was the total number of people the tigress of Muktesar ended up killing?
(a) Over four hundred.
(c) None of the above.
5. Why does Corbett chose to travel alone on the roads in the area of a man-eater?
(a) More people make more noise.
(b) He feels to responsible for everyone else.
(c) The fear of other people makes him nervous.
(d) It is easy to get careless in a crowd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbett worry about when he sees Robin missing?
2. Why does Corbett stop and rest just as he is approaching where he thinks the Kanda man-eater might be?
3. Which of the following best characterizes the size of the fish Corbett catches?
4. What does the snake do when Corbett hits the back of its head with a stone?
5. What does Corbett decide to do when stalking the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)