|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Kanda Man-Eater.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corbett get distracted admiring as he is inspecting the road?
(b) A massive bird of prey.
(c) An amazing butterfly.
(d) The view.
2. How many days in all does it take Corbett to kill the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
3. What does Corbett find from the little girl the tigress of Champawat carried off?
(a) All of the above.
(b) A blue necklace.
(c) A leg from below the knee.
(d) A sari.
4. What does the Bachelor of Powalgarh do after Corbett fires his first shot at him?
(a) Try to attack Corbett.
(b) Run away.
(c) Fall over and lie still.
(d) Rip a tree to shreds.
5. What brings the tiger to the base of the tree Corbett is sitting in?
(a) A teasing langur.
(c) It is stalking him.
(d) It is passing on its way to the dead buffalo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the young man in the story just completed when he goes to leave some things at home?
2. What did the tigress of Muktesar do with the first person she killed?
3. Why does Corbett stop and rest just as he is approaching where he thinks the Kanda man-eater might be?
4. What does Corbett unsuccessfully do to try and locate the wounded Bachelor of Powalgarh in dense bushes?
5. Where does Corbett wait for the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)