|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Kanda Man-Eater.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the total number of people the tigress of Muktesar ended up killing?
(a) Over four hundred.
(c) None of the above.
2. What does Corbet wedge into his door to get ventilation but keep the tiger out?
(a) Thorn bushes.
(b) A weaving loom.
(d) His saddle and gun.
3. What ailment does Corbett wake up with the first morning in Mohan?
(a) A fever.
(b) A cough.
(d) A horrible rash.
4. How many days in all does it take Corbett to kill the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
5. What does Corbett find is the cause of the Champawat tigress's need to hunt people?
(a) Congenital deformity.
(b) An old hip injury.
(c) Age and arthritis.
(d) Broken teeth from being shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the young man in the story just completed when he goes to leave some things at home?
2. Why does Corbett chose to travel alone on the roads in the area of a man-eater?
3. What does the Bachelor of Powalgarh do after Corbett fires his first shot at him?
4. Which of the following is NOT something that a tiger depends on for the success of its attack when killing its prey?
5. When does the father finally find the remains of his son?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)