|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Bachelor of Powalgarh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corbett decide to do when stalking the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
(a) Take only a light manueverable rifle.
(b) Lure the tiger to him.
(c) Ambush the tiger at a water hole.
(d) Dress as woman working in the field.
2. What story does Corbett tell of Robin?
(a) The one time Robin left him in a tight corner.
(b) The time Robin faced down a leopard.
(c) None of the above.
(d) The time Robin saved his life.
3. What part of the Bachelor of Powalgarh does Corbett find after shooting him?
(a) A small piece of his skull.
(b) A tooth.
(c) A strip of skin.
(d) A toe.
4. What did the tigress of Muktesar do with the first person she killed?
(a) Took it to her cubs.
(b) Ate a few bites.
(c) Left it.
(d) Devoured it.
5. Who does Corbett go fetch to help him retrieve the body of the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
(a) The owner of the water fuffalo.
(b) None of the above
(c) His sister and a party of twenty men.
(d) The other big game hunters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Corbett and Robin do when the leopard is so inaccessible?
2. What does Corbett say about assuming a tiger is a man-eater?
3. What tale about himself does Corbett refute?
4. What happens that makes Corbett know he's picked a winner in Robin?
5. Which of the following is NOT a natural circumstance which may incite any tiger to kill a human?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)