|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Bachelor of Powalgarh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Corbett's overwhelming feeling immediately after he gets his first shot at the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
2. What part of the Bachelor of Powalgarh does Corbett find after shooting him?
(a) A toe.
(b) A small piece of his skull.
(c) A strip of skin.
(d) A tooth.
3. What affect did the tiger turning on her have on the sister that pursued it?
(a) She became religious.
(b) She died of a heart attack.
(c) She lost her power of speech.
(d) She threw up.
4. What does Corbett find when he goes to investigate a report of a tiger killing a cow in a village near to Champawat?
(a) Indication it was one of the man-eater tigress's cubs.
(b) Evidence that it was the man-eater tigress.
(c) No information that could explain what happened.
(d) A cow killed by a leopard.
5. What does Corbett say about the cubs of man-eaters?
(a) They are especially aggressive.
(b) He has never seen them become man-eaters.
(c) They will automatically become man-eaters.
(d) They usually die young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbett find exasperating about one of the men that guides in Champawat?
2. What do Corbett and Robin do when the leopard is so inaccessible?
3. What drove the tigress of Muktesar to start eating human flesh?
4. It most cases, which of the following best characterizes the tiger's change from animal to human flesh?
5. How does Corbett choose to approach the leopard?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)