|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Chowgarh Tigers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is inter village communication maintained during the time of the Chowgarh tiger when the paths are too dangerous to use?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Shouting from high places.
(c) A serious of cables for messages.
2. When does Corbett return to the spot where he shot the leopard?
(a) Just agout an hour later.
(b) Two days later.
(c) At dawn the next morning.
(d) Late that afternoon.
3. What does Corbett find from the little girl the tigress of Champawat carried off?
(a) A blue necklace.
(b) A sari.
(c) A leg from below the knee.
(d) All of the above.
4. Which of the following, according to Corbett, best characterizes a tiger?
(a) Instinctual and natural.
(b) Large hearted gentleman with boundless courage.
(c) Monarch of the forests.
(d) Aggressive and cruel.
5. What does Corbet wedge into his door to get ventilation but keep the tiger out?
(a) His saddle and gun.
(c) Thorn bushes.
(d) A weaving loom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose home does Corbett see when traveling from town to town in pursuit of the Chowgarh man-eater?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the things that Corbett says worked to his advantage when he finally came face to face with the Chowgarh man-eater?
3. What happens that makes Corbett know he's picked a winner in Robin?
4. What was the total number of people the tigress of Muktesar ended up killing?
5. What does Corbett say about the cubs of man-eaters?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)