|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Chowgarh Tigers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is something that the frequency with which a man-eater will kill depends on?
(a) All of the above.
(b) The supply of natural food in the area.
(c) Whether it is a male or female with cubs.
(d) The nature of any disability it has.
2. What nerve does Robin have that he is unable to control?
(b) The one on that makes the hair on the back of his leg stand up.
(c) The twitching of his left ear.
(d) None of the above.
3. Which of the following is NOT a natural circumstance which may incite any tiger to kill a human?
(a) A person entering the tiger's territory.
(b) A tiger on a fresh kill.
(c) A wounded tiger.
(d) A tigress with small cubs.
4. It most cases, which of the following best characterizes the tiger's change from animal to human flesh?
5. What are the Chowgarh tigers doing when Corbett first sees them?
(a) Wrestling together.
(b) Stalking a young girl.
(c) Sleeping in the sunshine.
(d) Fighting over part of a kill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the total number of people the tigress of Muktesar ended up killing?
2. What is Robin's pedigree?
3. How does Corbett choose to approach the leopard?
4. What physical ailment does Robin have that limits his abilities?
5. What had killed the cow that Corbett investigates when looking for the Chowgarh man-eater?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)