|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Robin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the wounded leopard go with Corbett and Robin tracking close behind?
(a) Up a tree.
(b) Into a large cluster of rocks.
(c) Into a large lantana bush.
(d) Into a dense, nearly impassable part of the forest.
2. Why does Corbett ask that the government rewards for the Champawat Man-eater be cancelled?
(a) He feels that people would come to disrespect tigers.
(b) He does not want to be classified as a reward hunter or risk being shot by other hunters.
(c) He's afraid it will cause people to try and "make" man-eaters to be killed for reward.
(d) He knows India can't afford it.
3. What tactic does Corbett decide to try when pursuing the tigress of Champawat is unsuccessful?
(a) Snare traps.
(b) Forest fire.
(c) Poison bait.
(d) A beat to drive her down a narrow gorge.
4. What happens while Corbett is writing the story about Robin?
(a) Robin dies.
(b) Corbett finds some old pictures of Robin.
(c) Robin's puppies are born.
(d) Robin begs and begs to go out hunting.
5. It most cases, which of the following best characterizes the tiger's change from animal to human flesh?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbett worry about when he sees Robin missing?
2. What does Corbett find from the little girl the tigress of Champawat carried off?
3. What does Corbett say about the bungalow he stayed in while in Champawat?
4. When do tigers sometimes hunt people?
5. What nerve does Robin have that he is unable to control?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)