|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Robin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the tigress of Muktesar start killing people specifically for her to eat?
(a) Her first victim.
(b) Her second victim.
(c) Only after her cubs were grown.
(d) Her third victim.
2. What happens while Corbett is writing the story about Robin?
(a) Robin dies.
(b) Corbett finds some old pictures of Robin.
(c) Robin's puppies are born.
(d) Robin begs and begs to go out hunting.
3. What affect did the tiger turning on her have on the sister that pursued it?
(a) She became religious.
(b) She died of a heart attack.
(c) She threw up.
(d) She lost her power of speech.
4. When does Corbett return to the spot where he shot the leopard?
(a) Late that afternoon.
(b) Two days later.
(c) Just agout an hour later.
(d) At dawn the next morning.
5. Which of the following, according to Corbett, best characterizes a tiger?
(a) Aggressive and cruel.
(b) Large hearted gentleman with boundless courage.
(c) Instinctual and natural.
(d) Monarch of the forests.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Corbett and Robin do when the leopard is so inaccessible?
2. What conclusion does Corbett draw from differences between man-eating tigers and man-eating leopards?
3. In what state does Corbett find the people of Pali when he arrives?
4. What tactic does Corbett decide to try when pursuing the tigress of Champawat is unsuccessful?
5. What did the tigress of Muktesar do with the first person she killed?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)