|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Robin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the tigress of Muktesar do with the first person she killed?
(a) Ate a few bites.
(b) Took it to her cubs.
(c) Left it.
(d) Devoured it.
2. What does Corbett say about assuming a tiger is a man-eater?
(a) All of the above.
(b) A post-mortem on the victim is important before assuming the death was caused by a tiger.
(c) It is best to give the tiger the benefit of the doubt.
(d) The circumstance must be understood.
3. What does Corbett learn from the Chital?
(a) The leopard is near death.
(b) The leopard is alive and moving.
(c) A second leopard showed up.
(d) The wounded leopard was sighted miles from the spot.
4. How does Corbet spend the first night in Pali?
(a) Outside alone watching the road while his men were safe in a room.
(b) Helping the townspeople search for the tiger.
(c) Trying to re-assure the villagers.
(d) Barricaded in a house with everyone else.
5. What affect did the tiger turning on her have on the sister that pursued it?
(a) She died of a heart attack.
(b) She became religious.
(c) She lost her power of speech.
(d) She threw up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbett find when he goes to investigate a report of a tiger killing a cow in a village near to Champawat?
2. What does Corbet wedge into his door to get ventilation but keep the tiger out?
3. In what state does Corbett find the people of Pali when he arrives?
4. What story does Corbett tell of Robin?
5. How does the tigress come to be the Champawat Man-eater?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)