|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Robin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tactic does Corbett decide to try when pursuing the tigress of Champawat is unsuccessful?
(a) Snare traps.
(b) Forest fire.
(c) Poison bait.
(d) A beat to drive her down a narrow gorge.
2. What does Corbett learn from the Chital?
(a) A second leopard showed up.
(b) The leopard is alive and moving.
(c) The wounded leopard was sighted miles from the spot.
(d) The leopard is near death.
3. When does Corbett return to the spot where he shot the leopard?
(a) Two days later.
(b) Just agout an hour later.
(c) At dawn the next morning.
(d) Late that afternoon.
4. Who was Robin amongst the litter?
(a) The only one left.
(b) The only one with no white on him.
(c) The smallest and thinnest.
(d) The largest and most aggressive.
5. When do tigers sometimes hunt people?
(a) After they have been shot at by hunters.
(b) When they are compelled to through stress of circumstance.
(c) When their diet is low in salt.
(d) When people start to work in their territory.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the tigress come to be the Champawat Man-eater?
2. What does Corbett find exasperating about one of the men that guides in Champawat?
3. What does Corbett find is the cause of the Champawat tigress's need to hunt people?
4. What was the total number of people the tigress of Muktesar ended up killing?
5. How does Corbett eventually first encounter the leopard?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)