|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Robin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Robin disappear?
(a) When all the other dogs swarm the leopard.
(b) When they can hear the leopard charging at them but can't see it.
(c) When the leopard swats him with a paw.
(d) When all the men open fire.
2. Who was Robin amongst the litter?
(a) The only one left.
(b) The only one with no white on him.
(c) The largest and most aggressive.
(d) The smallest and thinnest.
3. What does Corbet wedge into his door to get ventilation but keep the tiger out?
(a) Thorn bushes.
(b) A weaving loom.
(c) His saddle and gun.
4. What was the total number of people the tigress of Muktesar ended up killing?
(b) Over four hundred.
(c) None of the above.
5. What does Corbett worry about when he sees Robin missing?
(a) That the leopard had killed him.
(b) That the other dogs had hurt Robin.
(c) That Robin wouldn't make it home alone.
(d) That Robin was scared of gunfire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbett find exasperating about one of the men that guides in Champawat?
2. What physical ailment does Robin have that limits his abilities?
3. Why does the little boy Corbett remembers not fear tigers when he sleeps in the woods?
4. Which of the following, according to Corbett, best characterizes a tiger?
5. When does Corbett return to the spot where he shot the leopard?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)