|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Robin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corbet wedge into his door to get ventilation but keep the tiger out?
(a) Thorn bushes.
(c) A weaving loom.
(d) His saddle and gun.
2. What tale about himself does Corbett refute?
(a) That he has killed hundreds of man-eaters.
(b) That he has killed a tiger bare handed.
(c) That he is convinced he is to die killed by a tiger.
(d) That on this and other occasions he dressed as a woman to attract the man-eater and killed it with sickle.
3. What do the men from Champawat report having heard and seen?
(a) The tigress carrying a naked woman in its mouth as she wailed and screamed for help.
(b) The ghosts of the tigress's victims.
(c) The tigress wailing all night after getting shot.
(d) The woman running through the woods calling to her sister.
4. When does Corbett return to the spot where he shot the leopard?
(a) At dawn the next morning.
(b) Just agout an hour later.
(c) Late that afternoon.
(d) Two days later.
5. It most cases, which of the following best characterizes the tiger's change from animal to human flesh?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbett find from the little girl the tigress of Champawat carried off?
2. Why does Corbett ask that the government rewards for the Champawat Man-eater be cancelled?
3. Why does Corbett decide to go home after wounding the leopard?
4. What happens that makes Corbett know he's picked a winner in Robin?
5. What do Corbett and Robin do when the leopard is so inaccessible?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)