|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Robin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Corbett and Robin do when the leopard is so inaccessible?
(a) Have a group of men beat the leopard out for them.
(b) Shoot where the leopard is likely to be in hopes of hitting it or driving it out.
(c) Go home and return the next day.
(d) Climb a nearby tree and out wait the leopard.
2. What does Corbett say about the cubs of man-eaters?
(a) They will automatically become man-eaters.
(b) He has never seen them become man-eaters.
(c) They are especially aggressive.
(d) They usually die young.
3. What does Corbett find when he goes to investigate a report of a tiger killing a cow in a village near to Champawat?
(a) A cow killed by a leopard.
(b) Evidence that it was the man-eater tigress.
(c) No information that could explain what happened.
(d) Indication it was one of the man-eater tigress's cubs.
4. What affect did the tiger turning on her have on the sister that pursued it?
(a) She died of a heart attack.
(b) She lost her power of speech.
(c) She became religious.
(d) She threw up.
5. What was the total number of people the tigress of Muktesar ended up killing?
(b) None of the above.
(d) Over four hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Corbett eventually first encounter the leopard?
2. Which of the following is something that the frequency with which a man-eater will kill depends on?
3. What does Corbett say he has noted about the coats of man-eaters?
4. When does Robin disappear?
5. Where does the wounded leopard go with Corbett and Robin tracking close behind?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)