|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Robin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical ailment does Robin have that limits his abilities?
(a) A weak heart.
(b) Near sightedness.
(c) A blind eye.
(d) Hip dysplasia.
2. What story does Corbett tell of Robin?
(a) The one time Robin left him in a tight corner.
(b) The time Robin saved his life.
(c) None of the above.
(d) The time Robin faced down a leopard.
3. What happens while Corbett is writing the story about Robin?
(a) Corbett finds some old pictures of Robin.
(b) Robin's puppies are born.
(c) Robin dies.
(d) Robin begs and begs to go out hunting.
4. What was the total number of people the tigress of Muktesar ended up killing?
(c) Over four hundred.
(d) None of the above.
5. What connects the appearance of man-eating leopards to disease epidemics?
(a) The human population is easier prey.
(b) None of the above.
(c) The change in livestock management.
(d) One of the Hindu traditions of disposing of the dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What affect did the tiger turning on her have on the sister that pursued it?
2. What do Corbett and Robin do when the leopard is so inaccessible?
3. What does Corbett say about the bungalow he stayed in while in Champawat?
4. What act of heroism does a young woman do when the tigress carries off her sister?
5. When does Robin disappear?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)