|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Pipal Pani Tiger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Corbett decide to continue his pursuit of the man-eater after his unsuccessful first encounter with him?
(a) Stake out another bufallo.
(b) Lace the kill with poison.
(c) Organize a beat.
(d) Keep vigil over the kill.
2. What nerve does Robin have that he is unable to control?
(b) The one on that makes the hair on the back of his leg stand up.
(c) The twitching of his left ear.
(d) None of the above.
3. Whose home does Corbett see when traveling from town to town in pursuit of the Chowgarh man-eater?
(a) The only survivor of a Chowarh tiger attack.
(b) None of the above.
(c) An American hunter.
(d) The first victim of the Chowgarh tiger, an out of town goat herd.
4. What does Corbet wedge into his door to get ventilation but keep the tiger out?
(b) A weaving loom.
(c) Thorn bushes.
(d) His saddle and gun.
5. What does Corbett decide to do when stalking the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
(a) Dress as woman working in the field.
(b) Lure the tiger to him.
(c) Take only a light manueverable rifle.
(d) Ambush the tiger at a water hole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbett learn from the Chital?
2. What does Corbett say about the cubs of man-eaters?
3. Where does the wounded leopard go with Corbett and Robin tracking close behind?
4. What does Corbett say about assuming a tiger is a man-eater?
5. What does Corbett says happens when one has unlimited undisturbed water to fish in?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)