|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Robin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It most cases, which of the following best characterizes the tiger's change from animal to human flesh?
2. What story does Corbett tell of Robin?
(a) The one time Robin left him in a tight corner.
(b) The time Robin faced down a leopard.
(c) The time Robin saved his life.
(d) None of the above.
3. Which of the following, according to Corbett, best characterizes a tiger?
(a) Aggressive and cruel.
(b) Monarch of the forests.
(c) Instinctual and natural.
(d) Large hearted gentleman with boundless courage.
4. When does Robin disappear?
(a) When all the other dogs swarm the leopard.
(b) When all the men open fire.
(c) When they can hear the leopard charging at them but can't see it.
(d) When the leopard swats him with a paw.
5. What connects the appearance of man-eating leopards to disease epidemics?
(a) The change in livestock management.
(b) None of the above.
(c) One of the Hindu traditions of disposing of the dead.
(d) The human population is easier prey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Corbett decide to go home after wounding the leopard?
2. When do tigers sometimes hunt people?
3. Why does Corbett ask that the government rewards for the Champawat Man-eater be cancelled?
4. What does Corbett learn from the Chital?
5. What does Corbett worry about when he sees Robin missing?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)