|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Robin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What difference is there between the kills of man-eating tigers and man-eating leopards?
(a) None of the above.
(b) The leopards eat less of the victim.
(c) The tigers remove their victims from the kill site.
(d) The tigers kill during the day and the leopards at night.
2. It most cases, which of the following best characterizes the tiger's change from animal to human flesh?
3. How does Corbett eventually first encounter the leopard?
(a) He finds the leopard nearly dead in a bush.
(b) Robin springs the leopard from a bush and Corbett shoots it.
(c) The leopard springs at them from behind a log.
(d) The leopard chases Robin across a clearing.
4. What does Corbett find is the cause of the Champawat tigress's need to hunt people?
(a) Age and arthritis.
(b) An old hip injury.
(c) Broken teeth from being shot.
(d) Congenital deformity.
5. What physical ailment does Robin have that limits his abilities?
(a) Near sightedness.
(b) A weak heart.
(c) A blind eye.
(d) Hip dysplasia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tale about himself does Corbett refute?
2. What was the total number of people the tigress of Muktesar ended up killing?
3. What does Corbett learn from the Chital?
4. Why does the little boy Corbett remembers not fear tigers when he sleeps in the woods?
5. What act of heroism does a young woman do when the tigress carries off her sister?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)