|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Robin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corbett worry about as he re-approaches the wounded leopard?
(a) That someone else had come and killed and taken the leopard.
(b) That the leopard may be suffering greatly.
(c) That so many gunshots would ruin the skin.
(d) That the leopard may have moved.
2. How does Corbett eventually first encounter the leopard?
(a) The leopard springs at them from behind a log.
(b) The leopard chases Robin across a clearing.
(c) Robin springs the leopard from a bush and Corbett shoots it.
(d) He finds the leopard nearly dead in a bush.
3. What story does Corbett tell of Robin?
(a) The time Robin saved his life.
(b) The one time Robin left him in a tight corner.
(c) The time Robin faced down a leopard.
(d) None of the above.
4. What does Corbett say about assuming a tiger is a man-eater?
(a) A post-mortem on the victim is important before assuming the death was caused by a tiger.
(b) All of the above.
(c) The circumstance must be understood.
(d) It is best to give the tiger the benefit of the doubt.
5. What physical ailment does Robin have that limits his abilities?
(a) Near sightedness.
(b) A blind eye.
(c) A weak heart.
(d) Hip dysplasia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Corbett decide to go home after wounding the leopard?
2. How does Corbet spend the first night in Pali?
3. It most cases, which of the following best characterizes the tiger's change from animal to human flesh?
4. What does Corbett say about the cubs of man-eaters?
5. What did the tigress of Muktesar do with the first person she killed?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)