|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Robin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is something that the frequency with which a man-eater will kill depends on?
(a) The nature of any disability it has.
(b) The supply of natural food in the area.
(c) All of the above.
(d) Whether it is a male or female with cubs.
2. It most cases, which of the following best characterizes the tiger's change from animal to human flesh?
3. What physical ailment does Robin have that limits his abilities?
(a) Hip dysplasia.
(b) A weak heart.
(c) Near sightedness.
(d) A blind eye.
4. What drove the tigress of Muktesar to start eating human flesh?
(a) A woman cutting grass near her lair.
(b) An old gunshot would in her leg.
(d) Injuries from a porcupine.
5. What was the total number of people the tigress of Muktesar ended up killing?
(b) Over four hundred.
(d) None of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do tigers sometimes hunt people?
2. What difference is there between the kills of man-eating tigers and man-eating leopards?
3. Which of the following, according to Corbett, best characterizes a tiger?
4. What does Corbett find exasperating about one of the men that guides in Champawat?
5. What is Robin's pedigree?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)