|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Robin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tactic does Corbett decide to try when pursuing the tigress of Champawat is unsuccessful?
(a) Snare traps.
(b) A beat to drive her down a narrow gorge.
(c) Forest fire.
(d) Poison bait.
2. What does Corbet wedge into his door to get ventilation but keep the tiger out?
(b) His saddle and gun.
(c) A weaving loom.
(d) Thorn bushes.
3. What does Corbett say he has noted about the coats of man-eaters?
(a) The tigers often have bald spots.
(b) They have a tendency to be mangy.
(c) They smell.
(d) They have all been remarkably fine.
4. It most cases, which of the following best characterizes the tiger's change from animal to human flesh?
5. What was the total number of people the tigress of Muktesar ended up killing?
(a) None of the above.
(c) Over four hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robin's pedigree?
2. What do the men from Champawat report having heard and seen?
3. What act of heroism does a young woman do when the tigress carries off her sister?
4. What do Corbett and Robin do when the leopard is so inaccessible?
5. How does Corbet spend the first night in Pali?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)