|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Robin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corbett find from the little girl the tigress of Champawat carried off?
(a) A leg from below the knee.
(b) A blue necklace.
(c) A sari.
(d) All of the above.
2. What affect did the tiger turning on her have on the sister that pursued it?
(a) She became religious.
(b) She lost her power of speech.
(c) She died of a heart attack.
(d) She threw up.
3. What difference is there between the kills of man-eating tigers and man-eating leopards?
(a) None of the above.
(b) The tigers remove their victims from the kill site.
(c) The leopards eat less of the victim.
(d) The tigers kill during the day and the leopards at night.
4. What act of heroism does a young woman do when the tigress carries off her sister?
(a) She grabs her sister's baby from the hands of the woman as she is drug off.
(b) She tries to hang onto the tiger as it leaves with its prey.
(c) She clubs the tiger with a branch.
(d) She runs after the tiger for a hundred yards yelling at it to let her sister go and take her instead.
5. It most cases, which of the following best characterizes the tiger's change from animal to human flesh?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the tigress of Muktesar do with the first person she killed?
2. What tale about himself does Corbett refute?
3. When does Robin disappear?
4. What do Corbett and Robin do when the leopard is so inaccessible?
5. What do the men from Champawat report having heard and seen?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)