|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Robin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What difference is there between the kills of man-eating tigers and man-eating leopards?
(a) The tigers remove their victims from the kill site.
(b) The tigers kill during the day and the leopards at night.
(c) The leopards eat less of the victim.
(d) None of the above.
2. How does Corbett eventually first encounter the leopard?
(a) The leopard chases Robin across a clearing.
(b) He finds the leopard nearly dead in a bush.
(c) Robin springs the leopard from a bush and Corbett shoots it.
(d) The leopard springs at them from behind a log.
3. What do Corbett and Robin do when the leopard is so inaccessible?
(a) Climb a nearby tree and out wait the leopard.
(b) Have a group of men beat the leopard out for them.
(c) Shoot where the leopard is likely to be in hopes of hitting it or driving it out.
(d) Go home and return the next day.
4. It most cases, which of the following best characterizes the tiger's change from animal to human flesh?
5. What did the tigress of Muktesar do with the first person she killed?
(a) Ate a few bites.
(b) Devoured it.
(c) Left it.
(d) Took it to her cubs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbett find from the little girl the tigress of Champawat carried off?
2. Which of the following is something that the frequency with which a man-eater will kill depends on?
3. What happens while Corbett is writing the story about Robin?
4. How does the tigress come to be the Champawat Man-eater?
5. When do tigers sometimes hunt people?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)