|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Robin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Robin amongst the litter?
(a) The largest and most aggressive.
(b) The smallest and thinnest.
(c) The only one with no white on him.
(d) The only one left.
2. What happens that makes Corbett know he's picked a winner in Robin?
(a) Robin joins a group of hunting dogs that cornered a leopard.
(b) Robin hangs onto a wounded peafowl as it runs dragging him along.
(c) Robin growls when anybody approaches Corbett.
(d) None of the above.
3. It most cases, which of the following best characterizes the tiger's change from animal to human flesh?
4. What physical ailment does Robin have that limits his abilities?
(a) Hip dysplasia.
(b) Near sightedness.
(c) A blind eye.
(d) A weak heart.
5. What does Corbett worry about when he sees Robin missing?
(a) That the other dogs had hurt Robin.
(b) That Robin wouldn't make it home alone.
(c) That Robin was scared of gunfire.
(d) That the leopard had killed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Corbett return to the spot where he shot the leopard?
2. What does Corbett worry about as he re-approaches the wounded leopard?
3. What nerve does Robin have that he is unable to control?
4. What story does Corbett tell of Robin?
5. What does Corbett say he has noted about the coats of man-eaters?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)