|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Mohan Man-Eater.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Corbett spend his first night in pursuit of the Chowgrarh tiger?
(a) None of the above.
(b) In a luxury tourist bungalow.
(c) In the village square comforting the locals.
(d) Up a tree.
2. When does Robin disappear?
(a) When they can hear the leopard charging at them but can't see it.
(b) When all the men open fire.
(c) When all the other dogs swarm the leopard.
(d) When the leopard swats him with a paw.
3. Why does Corbett decide to go home after wounding the leopard?
(a) It is getting close to dark.
(b) He thinks the leopard would die shortly.
(c) He needs to get Robin.
(d) He needs more men.
4. Who was Robin amongst the litter?
(a) The only one with no white on him.
(b) The only one left.
(c) The smallest and thinnest.
(d) The largest and most aggressive.
5. Who is being threatened by the Bachelor of Powalgarh when Corbett comes across them?
(a) A group of women cutting grass.
(b) Two big game hunters who ran out of ammunition.
(c) The dak runner.
(d) A man and his buffalos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Chowgarh tigers doing when Corbett first sees them?
2. What reputation does Corbett admit to having earned?
3. How does Corbett learn of the location of the Bachelor of Powalgarh when he starts to pursue him?
4. What does Corbett say plays an important part in the sport of hunting man-eaters?
5. What does Corbett worry about when he sees Robin missing?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)