|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Kanda Man-Eater.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens while Corbett is writing the story about Robin?
(a) Corbett finds some old pictures of Robin.
(b) Robin begs and begs to go out hunting.
(c) Robin dies.
(d) Robin's puppies are born.
2. What letter is included in the chapter about the Kanda man-eater?
(a) The resignation of the game warden.
(b) An admittance letter for the young man.
(c) A letter of defeat from a hunter after the tiger.
(d) A letter from the people asking Corbett for his help.
3. Who was Robin amongst the litter?
(a) The largest and most aggressive.
(b) The only one left.
(c) The smallest and thinnest.
(d) The only one with no white on him.
4. What is unusual about the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His size.
(c) His teeth.
(d) His color.
5. What causes the tiger to flee from the kill area in the morning after Corbett's night tree vigil?
(a) None of the above.
(b) A wild shot Corbett made.
(c) The call of Corbett's men on the ridge.
(d) Another tiger arriving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the wounded leopard go with Corbett and Robin tracking close behind?
2. Who is being threatened by the Bachelor of Powalgarh when Corbett comes across them?
3. Why does Corbett chose to travel alone on the roads in the area of a man-eater?
4. Who does Corbett go fetch to help him retrieve the body of the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
5. What does Corbett learn from the Chital?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)