|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Kanda Man-Eater.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Corbett learn of the location of the Bachelor of Powalgarh when he starts to pursue him?
(a) From a dak runner passing his house that saw pugmarks.
(b) From other big game hunters who failed to shoot him.
(c) He comes across him accidentally in the forest.
(d) He sees the pugmarks when out walking Robin.
2. What does Corbett decide to do before following the blood trail from the leopard?
(a) Make a plan with the other men.
(b) Listen to the jungle sounds to see what he could tell about the leopard.
(c) Clean his rifle.
(d) Tie Robin to a tree.
3. How many days in all does it take Corbett to kill the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
4. Why does Corbett need to kill a snake before hunting a man-eater?
(a) The odor of snake meat is a powerful lure.
(b) To create faith in him from the people of the area.
(d) He uses the venom as poison.
5. Who was Robin amongst the litter?
(a) The smallest and thinnest.
(b) The only one with no white on him.
(c) The only one left.
(d) The largest and most aggressive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Corbett wait for the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
2. What does the Bachelor of Powalgarh do after Corbett fires his first shot at him?
3. What happens that makes Corbett know he's picked a winner in Robin?
4. What does Corbett worry about when he sees Robin missing?
5. What does the snake do when Corbett hits the back of its head with a stone?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)