|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Kanda Man-Eater.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corbett learn from the Chital?
(a) A second leopard showed up.
(b) The leopard is near death.
(c) The leopard is alive and moving.
(d) The wounded leopard was sighted miles from the spot.
2. What do Corbett's men deduce when they see the tree Corbett had been in all night and the tiger blood?
(a) That Corbett had been killed.
(b) That the tiger was dead or dying.
(c) That Corbett was invincible.
(d) None of the above.
3. What happens while Corbett is writing the story about Robin?
(a) Corbett finds some old pictures of Robin.
(b) Robin begs and begs to go out hunting.
(c) Robin dies.
(d) Robin's puppies are born.
4. Which of the following best characterizes the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
(a) A tiger of the most unusual color.
(b) The old foe of a renowned hunter.
(c) The most sought after big game trophy in the province.
(d) The youngest man-eater.
5. What part of the Bachelor of Powalgarh does Corbett find after shooting him?
(a) A small piece of his skull.
(b) A tooth.
(c) A strip of skin.
(d) A toe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corbett decide to do when stalking the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
2. When does Corbett encounter the snake in the pool of water?
3. What is unusual about the Bachelor of Powalgarh?
4. Where does the wounded leopard go with Corbett and Robin tracking close behind?
5. What does the Bachelor of Powalgarh do after Corbett fires his first shot at him?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)