1. When do tigers sometimes hunt people?
(a) When people start to work in their territory.
(b) After they have been shot at by hunters.
(c) When they are compelled to through stress of circumstance.
(d) When their diet is low in salt.
2. Which of the following is NOT something that a tiger depends on for the success of its attack when killing its prey?
(a) Condition of claws.
(b) Condition of teeth.
3. It most cases, which of the following best characterizes the tiger's change from animal to human flesh?
4. What drove the tigress of Muktesar to start eating human flesh?
(a) A woman cutting grass near her lair.
(c) Injuries from a porcupine.
(d) An old gunshot would in her leg.
5. What did the tigress of Muktesar do with the first person she killed?
(a) Ate a few bites.
(b) Left it.
(c) Took it to her cubs.
(d) Devoured it.
This section contains 6,541 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)