|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Spade have to keep an appointment with in this chapter?
(c) The District Attourney
2. What information from the newspaper did Cairo tear out?
(a) An obituary
(b) A picture of a woman
(c) Listings of ships
(d) Baseball results
3. What characters are already in custody?
(a) Gutman and Irene
(b) Cairo and the gunman
(c) Gutman and the gunman
(d) Irene and Cairo
4. what does the client in Spade's office want to dicuss?
(a) Jewerly theft
(b) Illegal business practises
(c) Employee theft
5. Who does Spade want as the fall guy?
(b) The young gunman
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the falcon a gift for?
2. Who does Gutman say he hired to steal the falcon from the Russian?
3. What does spade say he wants?
4. What is the hotel detective's name?
5. What does Spade do when he cannot find Gutman and Cairo?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)