|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two us cities does the District attorney think the gangsters come from?
(a) St. Louis and Chicago
(b) Chicago and Seattle
(c) Chicago and San Francisco
(d) New York and Jersey
2. Where does Spade rent a locker?
(a) The bank
(b) The bus terminal
(c) The train terminal
(d) The airport terminal
3. What year was the Falcon made?
(d) 2000 BC
4. What is the name of the ship carrying the falcon?
(a) The Spanish Bird
(b) La Angeles
(c) La Paloma
(d) Mary's Lover
5. What alerted Gutman to Brigid and Thursby's location?
(a) His own private detective
(b) Thursby's murder
(c) His instincts
(d) Security cameras
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Brigid give for Spade not to hand her over to the police?
2. What was the falcon made from?
3. Why did Brigid kill Miles?
4. Who does Gutman say he hired to steal the falcon from the Russian?
5. What does Spade realize he has to do to prove himself innocent?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)