|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was the Falcon made?
(d) 2000 BC
2. Who does the tall man in Spade's office ask for?
3. Who is the only person in the room who knows where the falcon is hidden?
4. Where does Spade rent a locker?
(a) The bus terminal
(b) The train terminal
(c) The bank
(d) The airport terminal
5. Who made the falcon?
(a) The Knights of Templar
(b) The Knights of the the Round Table
(c) Sioux Indians
(d) Apache Indians
Short Answer Questions
1. what does the client in Spade's office want to dicuss?
2. Who does Spade want as the fall guy?
3. Where does leave for at the end of this chapter?
4. What does Spade drink to seal his deal with Gutman?
5. Who does Gutman say he hired to steal the falcon from the Russian?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)