|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose three murders does spade want a fall guy for?
(a) Miles, Jacobi and Thursby
(b) Miles, thursby and Miss. Wonderly
(c) Miles, Irene and the young gunman
(d) Jacobi, Irene and Miles
2. Who was the falcon a gift for?
(a) The King of Spain
(b) The Prince of Denmark
(c) The King of England
3. What characters are already in custody?
(a) Gutman and the gunman
(b) Gutman and Irene
(c) Cairo and the gunman
(d) Irene and Cairo
4. Who does Spade not want to be questioned by?
(a) Every crackpot on the payroll
(b) People that know nothing
(c) The unwise
(d) People who cannot help him solve the case
5. What is the hotel detective's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Spade call at the beginning of this chapter?
2. How much money does Gutman's envelope have inside?
3. What year was the Falcon made?
4. Where does Sam look to try and find out about Brigid's activities?
5. What does Spade drink to seal his deal with Gutman?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)