|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the falcon made from?
(d) Gold and jewels
2. Who does Spade telephone in this chapter?
(b) The police
(c) The District Attourney
3. What two us cities does the District attorney think the gangsters come from?
(a) Chicago and Seattle
(b) New York and Jersey
(c) Chicago and San Francisco
(d) St. Louis and Chicago
4. Where does Kemidov live?
(d) St. Petersburg
5. What is the name of the chapter?
(a) The Emperor's Gift
(b) The Merry-Go-Round
(c) The Fat Man
(d) Horse Feathers
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was the Falcon made?
2. Who made the falcon?
3. Where does Spade rent a locker?
4. What information from the newspaper did Cairo tear out?
5. Who accosts Spade outside Gutman's hotel?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)