|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Brigid give for Spade not to hand her over to the police?
(a) She will sleep with him
(b) She can give him money
(c) She loves him
(d) She is claustrophobic
2. What will happen to Cairo if he does not go along with the story?
(a) They will torture him
(b) He will not get his share
(c) He will be given to the police
(d) He will be killed
3. Who accosts Spade outside Gutman's hotel?
(a) The young man
4. Who made the falcon?
(a) Sioux Indians
(b) Apache Indians
(c) The Knights of Templar
(d) The Knights of the the Round Table
5. What characters are already in custody?
(a) Irene and Cairo
(b) Gutman and the gunman
(c) Cairo and the gunman
(d) Gutman and Irene
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Rhea related to Gutman?
2. Who does Sam send Iva to see?
3. Who does Spade telephone in this chapter?
4. What hotel does Spade drive to in this chapter?
5. Where did Brigid and Thursby go once they were in possession of the falcon?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)