Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Spade tell the young man to get in contact with him?
(d) His parents
2. What is the name of the Russian?
3. What does Spade do when Cairo is close enough?
(a) Spits in his face
(b) Kicks him in the groin
(c) Kisses him
(d) Knock him out
4. What is Miss Wonderly's real surname?
5. Who is going to follow Floyd?
(a) Sam Spade
(b) Miles Archer
(c) Effie perine
(d) Iva Archer
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Thursby found dead?
2. Why does Cairo point the gun at Spade the second time?
3. Which character in this chapter has their gun drawn?
4. Which two characters are left alone in the apartment?
5. When will the Wonderly's parents be back from Europe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems has Gutman had trying to get the falcon?
2. What is Spade's ulterior motive in helping out Brigid?
3. In what way do Spade's qualities come out in this chapter?
4. What does Spade say Brigid, Cairo and Gutman do aboard the La Paloma?
5. How does SPade calm Brigid down in the tenth chapter?
6. How does Spade rid Cairo of his weapon?
7. How was the falcon made?
8. Why does Gutman want to keep Spade on his good side in the seventeenth chapter?
9. What does the final chapter say about Spade's character?
10. What was Brigid's relationship with Thursby?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)