Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Spade tell the young man to get in contact with him?
(d) His parents
2. What is the name of the Russian?
3. What does Spade do when Cairo is close enough?
(a) Spits in his face
(b) Kicks him in the groin
(c) Kisses him
(d) Knock him out
4. What is Miss Wonderly's real surname?
5. Who is going to follow Floyd?
(a) Sam Spade
(b) Miles Archer
(c) Effie perine
(d) Iva Archer
6. When was Thursby found dead?
(a) The previous night
(b) A month ago
(c) A week before
(d) That morning
7. Why does Cairo point the gun at Spade the second time?
(a) To strip search him
(b) To search his office
(c) To kill him
(d) To take him as a hostage
8. Which character in this chapter has their gun drawn?
9. Which two characters are left alone in the apartment?
(a) Spade and Dundy
(b) Brigid and Spade
(c) Polhaus and Spade
(d) Dundy and Polhaus
10. When will the Wonderly's parents be back from Europe?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Two days
(c) Three weeks
(d) Ten days
11. Where does Brigid say Cairo had the young man in the shadows?
12. Who does Spade say Miles Archer was trailing?
(a) Floyd Thursby
(b) Iva Archer
(c) Miss Wonderly
(d) Effie Perine
13. Where has Cairo spent the night?
(a) A train
(b) The park
(c) The police station
(d) A brothel
14. In what city does Miss Wonderly's sister live?
(a) Los Angeles
(c) New York
(d) San Francisco
15. What does Spade look for in Brigid's apartment?
(c) The falcon
(d) Love letters
Short Answer Questions
1. How much extra money does miss Wonderly give the detectives?
2. Where did Brigid meet Thursby?
3. Why does Cairo pull out his gun?
4. What is the young doing?
5. Which character is bleeding in this chapter?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)