|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Russian's Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cairo point the gun at Spade the second time?
(a) To kill him
(b) To take him as a hostage
(c) To strip search him
(d) To search his office
2. Whose murder do the officers question Spade about?
(a) Miss Wonderly
(b) Iva Archer
(c) Floyd Thursby
(d) Miles Archer
3. Why does Brigid feel distressed?
(a) Spade is pointing a gun at her
(b) She has not taken her pills
(c) Her corset is too tight
(d) She feels responsible for Miles' death
4. Where is Cairo from?
5. What country is the ship coming from?
(c) Hong Kong
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spade drink when he is back at his apartment?
2. What information from the newspaper did Cairo tear out?
3. In what city does the story take place?
4. Why does Brigid want to get rid of the statuette?
5. What have Polhaus and Dundy come to question Spade about?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)