|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Russian's Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which policeman does Spade regard as his friend?
(a) Lieutenant Dundy
(b) Tom Polhaus
(c) Sargeant Henry
(d) Jack Nobbs
2. Where is the Ambassador Hotel?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) New York
(d) San Francisco
3. What does the caller reveal?
(a) He is taking Spade to court
(b) He knows where Miss Wonderly's sister is
(c) Spade is a fraud
(d) Miles is dead
4. What does Spade tell the police the whole situation is?
(a) Gun practise
(b) A rehearsal of a play
(c) A joke
(d) A domestic
5. What was the falcon made from?
(c) Gold and jewels
Short Answer Questions
1. What building does Miss Wonderly want Spade to meet her at?
2. What have Polhaus and Dundy come to question Spade about?
3. In what city does the story take place?
4. What does Spade want Brigid to tell him a story about?
5. Who yells from the living room?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)