|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Russian's Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miss Wonderly's real surname?
2. Who does the tall man in Spade's office ask for?
3. What building does Miss Wonderly want Spade to meet her at?
(a) The Harper building
(b) The Chaplin building
(c) Coronet building
(d) The Locksmith building
4. What two us cities does the District attorney think the gangsters come from?
(a) Chicago and San Francisco
(b) St. Louis and Chicago
(c) New York and Jersey
(d) Chicago and Seattle
5. What does Cairo do when Spade returns his gun?
(a) Puts on the safety
(b) Points it at spade
(c) Puts it in his pocket
(d) Shoots the office windows
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose murder do the officers question Spade about?
2. What does Brigid offer Spade?
3. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
4. What does Spade say he does not have?
5. What does Spade look for in Brigid's apartment?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)