|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Russian's Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spade do immediately after the call?
(a) Leaves the house
(b) Rolls a cigarette
(c) Phones the police
(d) Pours a beer
2. What does the caller reveal?
(a) Spade is a fraud
(b) He knows where Miss Wonderly's sister is
(c) He is taking Spade to court
(d) Miles is dead
3. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
(a) Spade wants to be a Levantine
(b) Cairo looks like a Levantine
(c) Cairo is from Levant
(d) The statue is situated in Levant
4. What does Brigid confirm about Cairo?
(a) That he is a Levantine
(b) That he is a fraudster
(c) That he is a homosexual
(d) That he cannot shoot
5. Where does Spade mail the locker key?
(a) His apartment
(b) His office
(c) Gutman's hotel
(d) Effie's apartment
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Spade tell the young man to get in contact with him?
2. Why does Spade usher Iva out of his office?
3. Which character is bleeding in this chapter?
4. Who does Spade say is still outside?
5. What does Spade look for in Brigid's apartment?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)