|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Russian's Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cairo ask Spade to stand?
(a) To relieve him of his weapons
(b) To admire his figure
(c) To get him away from his desk
(d) To correct his posture
2. Why is Floyd dangerous?
(a) He is rich
(b) He is a psychotic
(c) He is a hoodlum
(d) He works for the government
3. Why does Brigid want to get rid of the statuette?
(a) She thinks it is ugly
(b) She fears for her safety
(c) She wants to help Cairo
(d) She wants to marry Spade
4. In what city does Miss Wonderly's sister live?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) New York
(d) San Francisco
5. Who do the police take to the station?
(a) Spade's sister
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Cairo offer Brigid to get the statuette back from a Russian?
2. What is Miss Wonderly's real surname?
3. Where does Spade go to next?
4. What does Brigid confirm about Cairo?
5. What has Iva come to apologize for?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)