|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Russian's Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Brigid give Spade?
2. What theatre does Spade go to?
(a) Apollo Theater
(b) King George Theater
(c) The Avant-garde Theater
(d) Geary Theater
3. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
(a) The statue is situated in Levant
(b) Cairo looks like a Levantine
(c) Cairo is from Levant
(d) Spade wants to be a Levantine
4. What does Spade look for in Brigid's apartment?
(a) The falcon
(b) Love letters
5. Why did Thursby and Brigid go to San Francisco?
(a) Cairo was double crossing them
(b) They wanted to sell poetry
(c) They wanted to raise a family
(d) The police were after them
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose three murders does spade want a fall guy for?
2. What is the young doing?
3. Whose apartment does Spade arrive at at the beginning of this chapter?
4. Why does Brigid feel distressed?
5. Who was the falcon a gift for?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)