|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brigid offer Spade?
(a) Her body
(c) Her apartment
(d) Her hand in marriage
2. What theatre does Spade go to?
(a) The Avant-garde Theater
(b) King George Theater
(c) Geary Theater
(d) Apollo Theater
3. What does Spade say he does not have?
(a) The statuette
(b) Brigid's file
4. Who arrives at Spade's apartment in this chapter?
5. Which policeman does Spade regard as his friend?
(a) Lieutenant Dundy
(b) Jack Nobbs
(c) Sargeant Henry
(d) Tom Polhaus
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Brigid say hid the statue?
2. Why does Spade say he urged Cairo and Brigid to play along with his joke?
3. What does Spade want Brigid to tell him a story about?
4. Which hotel has Miss Wonderly left a forwarding address?
5. Where has Cairo spent the night?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)