|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Spade's secretary?
(a) Effie perine
(b) Marie Wonderly
(c) Marie Spade
(d) Effie Wonderly
2. Who made the falcon?
(a) The Knights of Templar
(b) The Knights of the the Round Table
(c) Apache Indians
(d) Sioux Indians
3. Where does Spade say Brigid can talk to Cairo?
(a) His apartment
(b) His office
(c) The police station
(d) On the subway
4. Who was the falcon a gift for?
(b) The King of England
(c) The King of Spain
(d) The Prince of Denmark
5. Why does Cairo ask Spade to stand?
(a) To correct his posture
(b) To get him away from his desk
(c) To relieve him of his weapons
(d) To admire his figure
Short Answer Questions
1. When will the Wonderly's parents be back from Europe?
2. Why is Effie upset?
3. What does Spade make for Brigid to eat?
4. Whose house does Spade recommend Brigid stays at?
5. How much did Cairo offer Brigid to get the statuette back from a Russian?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)