|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spade take out of Cairo's pocket when he is unconscious?
(a) His cigarettes
(b) His lighter
(c) His gun
(d) His wallet
2. What is the young doing?
(a) Loading his gun
(b) Talking on the phone
(c) Staring at Spade
(d) Reading the newspaper
3. How does Spade act to Brigid's story?
(a) He slaps her
(b) He kisses her
(c) He laughs
(d) He shoots her
4. Who was the falcon a gift for?
(b) The Prince of Denmark
(c) The King of England
(d) The King of Spain
5. What does Cairo want Spade to help him find?
(a) His mother
(b) The ark
(c) A rare coin
(d) A black statuette of a bird
Short Answer Questions
1. What two policeman are at the door?
2. Why does Cairo pull out his gun?
3. What country is the ship coming from?
4. Who does Spade ask to let him into to Cairio's room?
5. What city is the man from in Spade's story?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)