|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why could Spade not of killed Thursby?
(a) He loved him
(b) He was paying him a lot of money
(c) He had never met him
(d) He had no motive
2. What does Spade think of Brigid's story?
(a) A lie
(c) The truth
3. What does Spade tell Brigid to do to get more money?
(a) Hand out leaflets
(b) Walk the streets
(d) Pawn her jewelry
4. Who does Spade tell the young man to get in contact with him?
(c) His parents
5. Where did the man find a new family?
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man Miss Wonderly sister left New York with?
2. What motive does Iva think Spade had for killing Miles?
3. What does Spade say he does not have?
4. What is Miss Wonderly's real surname?
5. What continent have Wonderly's parent traveled to?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)