|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spade want Brigid to tell him a story about?
(a) The falcon
(b) Her affair with Thursby
(d) Her life
2. How much is Cairo willing to pay Spade?
3. What does Cairo want Spade to help him find?
(a) A black statuette of a bird
(b) The ark
(c) His mother
(d) A rare coin
4. Who does Miss Wonderly say Spade should ask for?
(a) Miss LeBlanc
(b) Miss Lucky
(c) Miss Fantastique
(d) Miss Locket
5. How does Spade get to the murder site?
(b) Takes a cab
(d) Takes a bus
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brigid feel distressed?
2. Why is Floyd dangerous?
3. Which hotel does Spade ring?
4. Where has Cairo spent the night?
5. Where does Spade think Brigid has gone?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)