|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the caller reveal?
(a) He is taking Spade to court
(b) Spade is a fraud
(c) Miles is dead
(d) He knows where Miss Wonderly's sister is
2. What two us cities does the District attorney think the gangsters come from?
(a) Chicago and Seattle
(b) New York and Jersey
(c) Chicago and San Francisco
(d) St. Louis and Chicago
3. What is Cairo trying to find in Spade office?
(a) Information on Brigid's case
(c) The statuette
4. What two policeman are at the door?
(a) Polhaus and Dundy
(b) Dundy and Jackson
(c) Jackson and Polhaus
(d) Polhaus and Jones
5. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
(a) Cairo is from Levant
(b) Cairo looks like a Levantine
(c) Spade wants to be a Levantine
(d) The statue is situated in Levant
Short Answer Questions
1. Which policeman does Spade regard as his friend?
2. What year was the Falcon made?
3. Who was the falcon a gift for?
4. How many hours had Brigid been waiting in Spade's office?
5. What building does Miss Wonderly want Spade to meet her at?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)