|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Spade go to with Brigid's keys?
(a) Her hotel
(b) Her apartment
(c) Her key
(d) Her bank vault
2. Who does Effie say has tried to contact Spade?
3. Why does Spade usher Iva out of his office?
(a) The police are coming
(b) To get on with business
(c) To avoid speculation about their affair
(d) Miss Wonderly is about to arrive
4. Why is Floyd dangerous?
(a) He is rich
(b) He works for the government
(c) He is a hoodlum
(d) He is a psychotic
5. What two us cities does the District attorney think the gangsters come from?
(a) Chicago and San Francisco
(b) Chicago and Seattle
(c) St. Louis and Chicago
(d) New York and Jersey
Short Answer Questions
1. What useful things does Spade find in Brigid's apartment?
2. What was the falcon made from?
3. How does Dundy react to Spade's joke?
4. Who does Spade say Miles Archer was trailing?
5. Why does Brigid want to get rid of the statuette?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)