|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the tall man in Spade's office ask for?
2. What city is the man from in Spade's story?
(a) Los Angeles
(d) New York
3. What is Brigid's excuse for not telling Spade about the Falcon?
(a) She doesn't know anything
(b) It is late
(c) She has to have a bath
(d) She wants to cook dinner
4. What information from the newspaper did Cairo tear out?
(a) Listings of ships
(b) An obituary
(c) A picture of a woman
(d) Baseball results
5. what does the client in Spade's office want to dicuss?
(b) Employee theft
(c) Illegal business practises
(d) Jewerly theft
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spade look for in Brigid's apartment?
2. What is the undersized shadow?
3. Where did Brigid meet Thursby?
4. Where has Cairo spent the night?
5. What is Miss Wonderly's first name?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)