|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in this chapter has their gun drawn?
2. Who does Spade say is still outside?
(a) The young man
3. What two us cities does the District attorney think the gangsters come from?
(a) Chicago and San Francisco
(b) New York and Jersey
(c) St. Louis and Chicago
(d) Chicago and Seattle
4. What is the undersized shadow?
(a) The man following Spade
(b) Spade's ego
(c) Joel Cairo
(d) Spade's gun
5. Who do the police take to the station?
(d) Spade's sister
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Spade leave a message for when he rings the hotel?
2. Who does Miss Wonderly say Spade should ask for?
3. Who does Cairo point his gun at?
4. Who does Iva suggest killed Miles?
5. Where is Cairo from?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)