|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Thursby found dead?
(a) The previous night
(b) A week before
(c) That morning
(d) A month ago
2. What is Brigid's excuse for not telling Spade about the Falcon?
(a) She wants to cook dinner
(b) It is late
(c) She doesn't know anything
(d) She has to have a bath
3. What does Spade tell Brigid to do to get more money?
(a) Walk the streets
(b) Hand out leaflets
(d) Pawn her jewelry
4. Where is the Ambassador Hotel?
(a) New York
(c) Los Angeles
(d) San Francisco
5. What does Brigid want to know about Spade's meeting with Cairo?
(a) What he said about her
(b) If he asked for Spade's help
(c) The color of his eyes
(d) If he had the statuette
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Spade tell the young man to get in contact with him?
2. Whose apartment does Spade go to in this chapter?
3. Why does Spade he kisses Brigid?
4. What is the hotel detective's name?
5. Which hotel does Spade ring?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)