|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two policeman are at the door?
(a) Dundy and Jackson
(b) Polhaus and Jones
(c) Jackson and Polhaus
(d) Polhaus and Dundy
2. On whose behalf is Cairo acting?
(a) The statuette's owner
(c) The German government
(d) The French government
3. What useful things does Spade find in Brigid's apartment?
(a) Her bank details
(c) Love letters
4. Where does Spade go to with Brigid's keys?
(a) Her key
(b) Her hotel
(c) Her bank vault
(d) Her apartment
5. Why did Thursby and Brigid go to San Francisco?
(a) They wanted to raise a family
(b) They wanted to sell poetry
(c) The police were after them
(d) Cairo was double crossing them
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brigid say Cairo had the young man in the shadows?
2. Why does Brigid feel distressed?
3. What building does Miss Wonderly want Spade to meet her at?
4. Why does Spade think that Miss Wonderly returned to her hotel?
5. Where does Spade go to next?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)