|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spade do when Cairo is close enough?
(a) Kisses him
(b) Knock him out
(c) Spits in his face
(d) Kicks him in the groin
2. Why is Floyd dangerous?
(a) He works for the government
(b) He is rich
(c) He is a psychotic
(d) He is a hoodlum
3. What have Polhaus and Dundy come to question Spade about?
(a) His relatonship with Brigid
(b) His relationship with Iva
(c) His business practices
(d) Thursby's murder
4. What does Cairo want Spade to help him find?
(a) His mother
(b) A rare coin
(c) A black statuette of a bird
(d) The ark
5. Where did Brigid meet Thursby?
(a) Hong Kong
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the District attorney think gangsters killed Thursby?
2. How does Spade get to the murder site?
3. What does Spade lie about in this chapter?
4. What is the name of Sam's lawyer?
5. What does Spade take from Brigid's pocket?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)