|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through La Paloma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Cairo offer Brigid to get the statuette back from a Russian?
(c) 500 pounds
2. Who announces the arrival of Miss Wonderly?
(a) Sam Spade
(b) Iva Archer
(c) Effie Perine
(d) Miles Archer
3. Whose offer does Brigid want Spade to forgo?
(a) Her own
4. Why does Brigid want to get rid of the statuette?
(a) She fears for her safety
(b) She thinks it is ugly
(c) She wants to marry Spade
(d) She wants to help Cairo
5. What does Spade take from Brigid's pocket?
(a) Her cigarettes
(b) Her passport
(c) Her keys
(d) Her purse
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Effie say has tried to contact Spade?
2. How much extra money does miss Wonderly give the detectives?
3. Who does Miss Wonderly say Spade should ask for?
4. What year was the Falcon made?
5. How many hours had Brigid been waiting in Spade's office?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)