|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through La Paloma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spade want Brigid to tell him a story about?
(a) Her life
(c) Her affair with Thursby
(d) The falcon
2. Whose apartment does Spade go to in this chapter?
(a) Iva's apartment
(b) Effie's apartment
(c) Cairo's apartment
(d) Brigid's apartment
3. How long does Brigid say it will take for her to produce the statue?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Two days
(c) A month
(d) A week
4. What is the name of the man Miss Wonderly sister left New York with?
(a) Sam Spade
(b) Floyd Thursby
(d) Jack Wonderly
5. Where is Cairo from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dundy react to Spade's joke?
2. What year was the Falcon made?
3. What is the name of Spade's secretary?
4. Who is the next person to arrive at Spade's office?
5. What does Spade tell the police the whole situation is?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)