|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brigid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cairo ask Spade to stand?
(a) To correct his posture
(b) To relieve him of his weapons
(c) To admire his figure
(d) To get him away from his desk
2. In what city does Miss Wonderly's sister live?
(a) New York
(c) San Francisco
(d) Los Angeles
3. What is Miss Wonderly's real surname?
4. Which other policeman arrives with Tom Poulhaus?
(a) Officer Jones
(b) Sergeant Franks
(c) Lieutenant Dundy
(d) Lieutenant Flump
5. Where did Brigid meet Thursby?
(d) Hong Kong
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cairo do when Spade returns his gun?
2. Why does Brigid want to get rid of the statuette?
3. Who does Spade hope to see at the theater?
4. What does Brigid want to know about Spade's meeting with Cairo?
5. Why does Brigid feel distressed?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)