|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brigid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters are left alone in the apartment?
(a) Dundy and Polhaus
(b) Polhaus and Spade
(c) Brigid and Spade
(d) Spade and Dundy
2. Where does Dundy hit Spade?
(a) In the groin
(b) In the nose
(c) In the jaw
(d) In the stomach
3. What color does Spade say Brigid's eyes are in this chapter?
(a) Cobalt blue
(b) Ruby red
(c) Sandstone brown
(d) Ice blue
4. What is the name of the Russian?
5. What is Cairo trying to find in Spade office?
(b) The statuette
(c) Information on Brigid's case
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sam doing when his phone rings?
2. How old does Spade think the man is following him?
3. What does Cairo want Spade to help him find?
4. What does Spade lie about in this chapter?
5. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)