|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brigid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brigid feel distressed?
(a) Spade is pointing a gun at her
(b) She feels responsible for Miles' death
(c) Her corset is too tight
(d) She has not taken her pills
2. What is the name of Spade's secretary?
(a) Marie Wonderly
(b) Effie perine
(c) Effie Wonderly
(d) Marie Spade
3. What does Brigid confirm about Cairo?
(a) That he is a homosexual
(b) That he cannot shoot
(c) That he is a fraudster
(d) That he is a Levantine
4. What does Spade drink when he is back at his apartment?
5. Why did Brigid agree to come to San Francisco with Thursby?
(a) For protection
(b) He knew people
(c) She loved him
(d) He had money
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dundy react to Spade's joke?
2. Why does Spade say he urged Cairo and Brigid to play along with his joke?
3. What is Miss Wonderly's first name?
4. In what city does Miss Wonderly's sister live?
5. Which hotel has Miss Wonderly left a forwarding address?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)