|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brigid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why could Spade not of killed Thursby?
(a) He loved him
(b) He had no motive
(c) He had never met him
(d) He was paying him a lot of money
2. How long does Brigid say it will take for her to produce the statue?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Two days
(c) A week
(d) A month
3. Who tells Spade what happened to Archer?
(a) Floyd Thursby
(b) Effie Perine
(c) Iva Archer
(d) Tom Polhaus
4. What does Cairo want Spade to help him find?
(a) A black statuette of a bird
(b) His mother
(c) The ark
(d) A rare coin
5. How is Iva related to Miles?
(a) His wife
(b) His sister
(c) His daughter
(d) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spade tell the police the whole situation is?
2. Whose apartment does Spade go to in this chapter?
3. Who is going to follow Floyd?
4. In what city does Miss Wonderly's sister live?
5. How much extra money does miss Wonderly give the detectives?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)