|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brigid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On whose behalf is Cairo acting?
(b) The French government
(c) The statuette's owner
(d) The German government
2. How much money does Brigid give Spade?
3. What is the name of this chapter?
(a) G in the air
(c) The Fat Man
(d) Horse Feathers
4. Who does Spade say is still outside?
(a) The young man
5. Which character in this chapter has their gun drawn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spade make for Brigid to eat?
2. What is Miss Wonderly's first name?
3. What does Spade think of Brigid's story?
4. How much is Cairo willing to pay Spade?
5. Whose offer does Brigid want Spade to forgo?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)