|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brigid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sam's lawyer?
(a) Sid Wise
(b) Larry Dunce
(c) Johnny Quick
(d) Fred Clever
2. What does Spade make for Brigid to eat?
(a) Cheese toasties
(b) An omelette
(d) Beans on toast
3. Which hotel has Miss Wonderly left a forwarding address?
(a) The Griffiths Hotel
(b) The Washington Hotel
(c) The Four Seasons
(d) The Ambassador Hotel
4. Why did Thursby and Brigid go to San Francisco?
(a) The police were after them
(b) They wanted to sell poetry
(c) They wanted to raise a family
(d) Cairo was double crossing them
5. What does Spade tell Brigid to do to get more money?
(a) Walk the streets
(b) Hand out leaflets
(c) Pawn her jewelry
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spade do when Cairo is close enough?
2. What building does Miss Wonderly want Spade to meet her at?
3. What does Spade drink when he is back at his apartment?
4. How long does Brigid say it will take for her to produce the statue?
5. How much did Cairo offer Brigid to get the statuette back from a Russian?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)