|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brigid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spade tell the police the whole situation is?
(a) Gun practise
(b) A joke
(c) A rehearsal of a play
(d) A domestic
2. What is the name of this chapter?
(a) G in the air
(c) Horse Feathers
(d) The Fat Man
3. When will the Wonderly's parents be back from Europe?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Two days
(c) Three weeks
(d) Ten days
4. What is the name of Spade's secretary?
(a) Marie Spade
(b) Effie Wonderly
(c) Marie Wonderly
(d) Effie perine
5. Why does Spade he kisses Brigid?
(a) She is a charming liar
(b) She is beautiful
(c) To shut her up
(d) She needs a man
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brigid want to know about Spade's meeting with Cairo?
2. Where did the man find a new family?
3. Which character in this chapter has their gun drawn?
4. What is Sam doing when his phone rings?
5. Why does Cairo ask Spade to stand?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)