|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brigid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who yells from the living room?
(a) Spade's sister
(d) Spade's cat
2. What is Cairo trying to find in Spade office?
(b) Information on Brigid's case
(c) The statuette
3. Why did Thursby and Brigid go to San Francisco?
(a) The police were after them
(b) Cairo was double crossing them
(c) They wanted to raise a family
(d) They wanted to sell poetry
4. What motive does Iva think Spade had for killing Miles?
(a) To be with her
(b) To get the business
(c) To get his money
(d) To shut him up
5. Who does Brigid say hid the statue?
(a) Sam Spade
(b) Miles Archer
(d) Her sister
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brigid say Cairo had the young man in the shadows?
2. What did Spade earlier take from Cairo's pocket?
3. What city is the man from in Spade's story?
4. How much did Cairo offer Brigid to get the statuette back from a Russian?
5. Why does Spade say he urged Cairo and Brigid to play along with his joke?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)