|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brigid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Brigid meet Thursby?
(c) Hong Kong
2. Which two characters are left alone in the apartment?
(a) Spade and Dundy
(b) Dundy and Polhaus
(c) Polhaus and Spade
(d) Brigid and Spade
3. Why does Cairo ask Spade to stand?
(a) To get him away from his desk
(b) To relieve him of his weapons
(c) To correct his posture
(d) To admire his figure
4. Which policeman does Spade regard as his friend?
(a) Tom Polhaus
(b) Jack Nobbs
(c) Lieutenant Dundy
(d) Sargeant Henry
5. Where does Spade go to next?
(a) New York
(b) The police station
(c) Miss Wonderly's hotel
(d) The murder scene
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spade say he does not have?
2. Why does Cairo pull out his gun?
3. What is the undersized shadow?
4. Why did Brigid agree to come to San Francisco with Thursby?
5. What is the name of Sam's lawyer?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)