|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brigid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On whose behalf is Cairo acting?
(a) The German government
(b) The statuette's owner
(d) The French government
2. Who is going to follow Floyd?
(a) Miles Archer
(b) Iva Archer
(c) Sam Spade
(d) Effie perine
3. What color does Spade say Brigid's eyes are in this chapter?
(a) Ice blue
(b) Cobalt blue
(c) Ruby red
(d) Sandstone brown
4. Why does Cairo pull out his gun?
(a) To kill Spade
(b) To kill himself
(c) To search Spade's office
(d) For a joke
5. Why does Spade usher Iva out of his office?
(a) To avoid speculation about their affair
(b) Miss Wonderly is about to arrive
(c) To get on with business
(d) The police are coming
Short Answer Questions
1. What theatre does Spade go to?
2. Where does Spade go to next?
3. What does Spade tell the police about his relationship with Iva?
4. How does Spade get to the murder site?
5. Why does Spade say he urged Cairo and Brigid to play along with his joke?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)