|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through G in the Air.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Iva related to Miles?
(a) His mother
(b) His wife
(c) His sister
(d) His daughter
2. How does Brigid react to Spade's declaration that he met Cairo?
3. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
(a) Cairo is from Levant
(b) The statue is situated in Levant
(c) Cairo looks like a Levantine
(d) Spade wants to be a Levantine
4. What have Polhaus and Dundy come to question Spade about?
(a) His relationship with Iva
(b) Thursby's murder
(c) His relatonship with Brigid
(d) His business practices
5. When was Thursby found dead?
(a) A week before
(b) A month ago
(c) The previous night
(d) That morning
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Spade earlier take from Cairo's pocket?
2. How much money does Brigid give Spade?
3. How does Spade get to the murder site?
4. In what city does the story take place?
5. What does Spade tell the police about his relationship with Iva?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)