|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through G in the Air.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On whose behalf is Cairo acting?
(a) The German government
(b) The French government
(d) The statuette's owner
2. What does Spade do when Cairo is close enough?
(a) Knock him out
(b) Kisses him
(c) Spits in his face
(d) Kicks him in the groin
3. What does Cairo want Spade to help him find?
(a) A black statuette of a bird
(b) His mother
(c) The ark
(d) A rare coin
4. What is Miss Wonderly's first name?
5. How does Brigid react to Spade's declaration that he met Cairo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spade say he does not have?
2. When was Thursby found dead?
3. What continent have Wonderly's parent traveled to?
4. What motive does Iva think Spade had for killing Miles?
5. Whose apartment does Spade go to in this chapter?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)