|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through G in the Air.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Miss Wonderly's sister live?
(a) Los Angeles
(c) San Francisco
(d) New York
2. Who does Brigid say hid the statue?
(a) Miles Archer
(b) Sam Spade
(c) Her sister
3. What is the name of Sam's lawyer?
(a) Fred Clever
(b) Sid Wise
(c) Johnny Quick
(d) Larry Dunce
4. What did Spade earlier take from Cairo's pocket?
(a) A theater ticket
5. What two policeman are at the door?
(a) Polhaus and Jones
(b) Polhaus and Dundy
(c) Jackson and Polhaus
(d) Dundy and Jackson
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose apartment does Spade go to in this chapter?
2. What does Spade drink when he is back at his apartment?
3. What does Spade do immediately after the call?
4. How much money does Brigid give Spade?
5. Why does Spade think that Miss Wonderly returned to her hotel?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)