|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through G in the Air.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which policeman does Spade regard as his friend?
(a) Sargeant Henry
(b) Lieutenant Dundy
(c) Jack Nobbs
(d) Tom Polhaus
2. What is Miss Wonderly's real surname?
3. What does Spade do when Cairo is close enough?
(a) Kisses him
(b) Kicks him in the groin
(c) Spits in his face
(d) Knock him out
4. What have Polhaus and Dundy come to question Spade about?
(a) Thursby's murder
(b) His relationship with Iva
(c) His relatonship with Brigid
(d) His business practices
5. Who is the next person to arrive at Spade's office?
(a) Joel Cairo
(b) Iva Archer
(c) Floyd Thursby
(d) Effie Perin
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brigid want to get rid of the statuette?
2. What motive does Iva think Spade had for killing Miles?
3. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
4. Why does Cairo pull out his gun?
5. What is the undersized shadow?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)