|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through G in the Air.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sam's lawyer?
(a) Sid Wise
(b) Johnny Quick
(c) Larry Dunce
(d) Fred Clever
2. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
(a) The statue is situated in Levant
(b) Cairo is from Levant
(c) Cairo looks like a Levantine
(d) Spade wants to be a Levantine
3. What does Cairo want Spade to help him find?
(a) His mother
(b) The ark
(c) A rare coin
(d) A black statuette of a bird
4. What continent have Wonderly's parent traveled to?
(a) South America
5. Who does Iva suggest killed Miles?
(b) Miss Wonderly
(c) Sam Spade
(d) Floyd Thursby
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Spade earlier take from Cairo's pocket?
2. What have Polhaus and Dundy come to question Spade about?
3. Whose apartment does Spade arrive at at the beginning of this chapter?
4. Which hotel has Miss Wonderly left a forwarding address?
5. Why is Floyd dangerous?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)