|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Three Women.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why could Spade not of killed Thursby?
(a) He had never met him
(b) He was paying him a lot of money
(c) He loved him
(d) He had no motive
2. What continent have Wonderly's parent traveled to?
(b) South America
3. In what city does the story take place?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) New York
(c) San Francisco
4. How much extra money does miss Wonderly give the detectives?
5. Whose murder do the officers question Spade about?
(a) Floyd Thursby
(b) Miles Archer
(c) Iva Archer
(d) Miss Wonderly
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spade drink when he is back at his apartment?
2. What building does Miss Wonderly want Spade to meet her at?
3. What is the name of the man Miss Wonderly sister left New York with?
4. Who is waiting for Spade when he arrives back at his office?
5. Who does Miss Wonderly say Spade should ask for?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)