|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spade realize he has to do to prove himself innocent?
(a) Give the falcon to the police
(b) Leave the city
(c) Record a conversation with Guttman
(d) Produce the guilty parties himself
2. Which character is bleeding in this chapter?
3. Who does Brigid say hid the statue?
(b) Her sister
(c) Miles Archer
(d) Sam Spade
4. What does Spade tell the police about his relationship with Iva?
(a) It was a bit of fun
(b) It was on Miles' consent
(c) She forced herself on him
(d) He denies it
5. What is the name of Sam's lawyer?
(a) Sid Wise
(b) Fred Clever
(c) Larry Dunce
(d) Johnny Quick
Short Answer Questions
1. What motive does Iva think Spade had for killing Miles?
2. What have Polhaus and Dundy come to question Spade about?
3. What city is the man from in Spade's story?
4. Who has called Spade at his office?
5. Who does Spade find in the Alexandria hotel?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)