|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is the man from in Spade's story?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) New York
2. Who does Spade not want to be questioned by?
(a) The unwise
(b) People who cannot help him solve the case
(c) Every crackpot on the payroll
(d) People that know nothing
3. Where does Brigid say Cairo had the young man in the shadows?
4. Which character is bleeding in this chapter?
5. Who does Spade have to keep an appointment with in this chapter?
(a) The District Attourney
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Iva go after visiting Sam's apartment?
2. What does Spade think of Brigid's story?
3. What is the hotel detective's name?
4. What does Spade tell the police about his relationship with Iva?
5. Who yells from the living room?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)