|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the District Attorney think killed Thursby?
2. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
(a) Cairo is from Levant
(b) Cairo looks like a Levantine
(c) Spade wants to be a Levantine
(d) The statue is situated in Levant
3. Where does Brigid say Cairo had the young man in the shadows?
4. What is the name of the ship carrying the falcon?
(a) The Spanish Bird
(b) La Paloma
(c) Mary's Lover
(d) La Angeles
5. What does Cairo do when Spade returns his gun?
(a) Shoots the office windows
(b) Puts on the safety
(c) Puts it in his pocket
(d) Points it at spade
Short Answer Questions
1. What useful things does Spade find in Brigid's apartment?
2. When was Thursby found dead?
3. Who does Spade spot in the hotel?
4. Who yells from the living room?
5. What color does Spade say Brigid's eyes are in this chapter?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)