|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the undersized shadow?
(a) Joel Cairo
(b) Spade's gun
(c) Spade's ego
(d) The man following Spade
2. What is Cairo trying to find in Spade office?
(b) The statuette
(d) Information on Brigid's case
3. What does Spade realize he has to do to prove himself innocent?
(a) Produce the guilty parties himself
(b) Leave the city
(c) Give the falcon to the police
(d) Record a conversation with Guttman
4. What useful things does Spade find in Brigid's apartment?
(c) Her bank details
(d) Love letters
5. Whose apartment does Spade go to in this chapter?
(a) Cairo's apartment
(b) Iva's apartment
(c) Effie's apartment
(d) Brigid's apartment
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Effie say has tried to contact Spade?
2. What does Spade want Brigid to tell him a story about?
3. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
4. Who has called Spade at his office?
5. Where has Cairo spent the night?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)