|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Spade spot in the hotel?
(c) The young man trailing him
2. Which character is bleeding in this chapter?
3. What does Spade realize he has to do to prove himself innocent?
(a) Give the falcon to the police
(b) Produce the guilty parties himself
(c) Leave the city
(d) Record a conversation with Guttman
4. Whose house does Spade recommend Brigid stays at?
(b) His own
5. Who do the police take to the station?
(a) Spade's sister
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was the Falcon made?
2. What does Spade make for Brigid to eat?
3. Who does Spade say is still outside?
4. What country is the ship coming from?
5. What does Spade drink to seal his deal with Gutman?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)