|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does leave for at the end of this chapter?
(a) The airport
(b) The dock
(c) Gutman's hotel
(d) His apartment
2. What does Spade realize he has to do to prove himself innocent?
(a) Produce the guilty parties himself
(b) Leave the city
(c) Record a conversation with Guttman
(d) Give the falcon to the police
3. What is the young doing?
(a) Talking on the phone
(b) Loading his gun
(c) Reading the newspaper
(d) Staring at Spade
4. What does Spade take out of Cairo's pocket when he is unconscious?
(a) His gun
(b) His lighter
(c) His wallet
(d) His cigarettes
5. What does Spade think of Brigid's story?
(b) A lie
(c) The truth
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Spade say is still outside?
2. Whose apartment does Spade go to in this chapter?
3. What have Polhaus and Dundy come to question Spade about?
4. On whose behalf is Cairo acting?
5. Why does Spade he kisses Brigid?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)