|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spade tell the police about his relationship with Iva?
(a) It was a bit of fun
(b) She forced herself on him
(c) He denies it
(d) It was on Miles' consent
2. What is Cairo trying to find in Spade office?
(b) The statuette
(d) Information on Brigid's case
3. Who is waiting for Spade when he arrives back at his office?
(a) Effie Perine
(b) Iva Archer
(c) Tom Polhaus
(d) Miss Wonderly
4. Whose house does Spade recommend Brigid stays at?
(d) His own
5. What theatre does Spade go to?
(a) Apollo Theater
(b) The Avant-garde Theater
(c) King George Theater
(d) Geary Theater
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character in this chapter has their gun drawn?
2. Who does Cairo point his gun at?
3. What does Spade think of Brigid's story?
4. What does the caller reveal?
5. Why does Brigid feel distressed?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)