|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cairo trying to find in Spade office?
(b) Information on Brigid's case
(c) The statuette
2. What is the name of the Russian?
3. Why does Brigid want to get rid of the statuette?
(a) She fears for her safety
(b) She thinks it is ugly
(c) She wants to marry Spade
(d) She wants to help Cairo
4. How many time did Iva go to Sam's apartment the night Miles was killed?
(a) Five times
(d) Three times
5. How is Iva related to Miles?
(a) His wife
(b) His sister
(c) His mother
(d) His daughter
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is the man from in Spade's story?
2. Why does Spade usher Iva out of his office?
3. How much is Cairo willing to pay Spade?
4. What does the caller reveal?
5. What have Polhaus and Dundy come to question Spade about?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)