|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spade lie about in this chapter?
(a) That he has made vegetarian sandwiches
(b) That the the coffee is caffiene free
(c) That the young man is still outside
(d) That he loves her
2. What is Brigid's excuse for not telling Spade about the Falcon?
(a) She doesn't know anything
(b) It is late
(c) She wants to cook dinner
(d) She has to have a bath
3. Why does Cairo point the gun at Spade the second time?
(a) To kill him
(b) To take him as a hostage
(c) To strip search him
(d) To search his office
4. What is Sam doing when his phone rings?
(b) Fixing his sink
(c) Watching TV
5. What does Cairo want Spade to help him find?
(a) A rare coin
(b) The ark
(c) A black statuette of a bird
(d) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character in this chapter has their gun drawn?
2. Whose house does Spade recommend Brigid stays at?
3. Whose apartment does Spade arrive at at the beginning of this chapter?
4. Who accosts Spade outside Gutman's hotel?
5. Which hotel does Spade ring?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)