|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spade tell Brigid to do to get more money?
(b) Hand out leaflets
(c) Pawn her jewelry
(d) Walk the streets
2. Why could Spade not of killed Thursby?
(a) He was paying him a lot of money
(b) He had no motive
(c) He had never met him
(d) He loved him
3. Why is Effie upset?
(a) Her dog is dead
(b) She is getting strange phone calls
(c) Spade shouted at her
(d) Brigid did not come home
4. Where does Sam look to try and find out about Brigid's activities?
(a) The television
(b) Her diary
(c) The hotel notice board
(d) The newspaper
5. Whose offer does Brigid want Spade to forgo?
(d) Her own
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Effie say has tried to contact Spade?
2. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
3. What two policeman are at the door?
4. What does Spade drink to seal his deal with Gutman?
5. What does Brigid offer Spade?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)