|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spade lie about in this chapter?
(a) That the the coffee is caffiene free
(b) That he has made vegetarian sandwiches
(c) That the young man is still outside
(d) That he loves her
2. Why does Brigid feel distressed?
(a) She feels responsible for Miles' death
(b) She has not taken her pills
(c) Spade is pointing a gun at her
(d) Her corset is too tight
3. What does Brigid want to know about Spade's meeting with Cairo?
(a) If he asked for Spade's help
(b) If he had the statuette
(c) The color of his eyes
(d) What he said about her
4. What is Sam doing when his phone rings?
(a) Watching TV
(b) Fixing his sink
5. Why does Spade say he urged Cairo and Brigid to play along with his joke?
(a) He wanted to see Dundy smile
(b) He wanted to divert their attention
(c) He wanted to make them look stupid
(d) He was tired of answering questions
Short Answer Questions
1. Which policeman does Spade regard as his friend?
2. Who does Effie say still has not surfaced?
3. What building does Miss Wonderly want Spade to meet her at?
4. What cit does rhea say Brigid has been taken to?
5. What does Cairo want Spade to help him find?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)