|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Spade go to next?
(a) The police station
(b) New York
(c) Miss Wonderly's hotel
(d) The murder scene
2. Where did Kemidov purchase the falcon?
3. What does Spade want Brigid to tell him a story about?
(b) The falcon
(c) Her life
(d) Her affair with Thursby
4. Why does Cairo pull out his gun?
(a) To search Spade's office
(b) To kill himself
(c) For a joke
(d) To kill Spade
5. What information from the newspaper did Cairo tear out?
(a) A picture of a woman
(b) Baseball results
(c) Listings of ships
(d) An obituary
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is bleeding in this chapter?
2. Who does Spade tell the young man to get in contact with him?
3. Which two characters are left alone in the apartment?
4. Who does Spade visit after searching Brigid's apartment?
5. What does the caller reveal?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)