|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the police take to the station?
(c) Spade's sister
2. How long does Brigid say it will take for her to produce the statue?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Two days
(c) A month
(d) A week
3. What does Spade think of Brigid's story?
(a) A lie
(d) The truth
4. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
(a) Cairo is from Levant
(b) Spade wants to be a Levantine
(c) The statue is situated in Levant
(d) Cairo looks like a Levantine
5. Who does Spade leave a message for when he rings the hotel?
(a) His mother
(b) The Undersized Shadow
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brigid want to get rid of the statuette?
2. Where has Cairo spent the night?
3. On whose behalf is Cairo acting?
4. How money does Spade accept as a retainer?
5. Where did the man find a new family?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)