|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Undersized Shadow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Brigid agree to come to San Francisco with Thursby?
(a) He knew people
(b) For protection
(c) She loved him
(d) He had money
2. Who has called Spade at his office?
(a) Floyd Thursby
(b) Miss Wonderly
(d) Iva Archer
3. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
(a) Cairo looks like a Levantine
(b) The statue is situated in Levant
(c) Cairo is from Levant
(d) Spade wants to be a Levantine
4. What does Spade tell Brigid to do to get more money?
(a) Walk the streets
(b) Pawn her jewelry
(d) Hand out leaflets
5. What is Miss Wonderly's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Cairo willing to pay Spade?
2. What does Brigid offer Spade?
3. Which policeman does Spade regard as his friend?
4. How much money does Brigid give Spade?
5. What is Sam doing when his phone rings?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)