|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Undersized Shadow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theatre does Spade go to?
(a) The Avant-garde Theater
(b) Apollo Theater
(c) King George Theater
(d) Geary Theater
2. Which policeman does Spade regard as his friend?
(a) Jack Nobbs
(b) Lieutenant Dundy
(c) Sargeant Henry
(d) Tom Polhaus
3. Where does Spade say Brigid can talk to Cairo?
(a) His apartment
(b) The police station
(c) On the subway
(d) His office
4. Where does Spade go to next?
(a) Miss Wonderly's hotel
(b) The murder scene
(c) The police station
(d) New York
5. How money does Spade accept as a retainer?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Iva related to Miles?
2. Why does Spade usher Iva out of his office?
3. What does Brigid want to know about Spade's meeting with Cairo?
4. Whose murder do the officers question Spade about?
5. What is Miss Wonderly's real surname?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)