|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Every Crackpot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young doing?
(a) Staring at Spade
(b) Loading his gun
(c) Reading the newspaper
(d) Talking on the phone
2. What is Cairo trying to find in Spade office?
(a) The statuette
(c) Information on Brigid's case
3. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
(a) Cairo is from Levant
(b) Cairo looks like a Levantine
(c) The statue is situated in Levant
(d) Spade wants to be a Levantine
4. Who does Spade not want to be questioned by?
(a) People that know nothing
(b) The unwise
(c) Every crackpot on the payroll
(d) People who cannot help him solve the case
5. Where has Cairo spent the night?
(a) A brothel
(b) The police station
(c) The park
(d) A train
Short Answer Questions
1. What useful things does Spade find in Brigid's apartment?
2. What does Spade do when Cairo is close enough?
3. Who does Spade visit after searching Brigid's apartment?
4. Why does the District attorney think gangsters killed Thursby?
5. What does Spade look for in Brigid's apartment?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)