|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Every Crackpot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spade realize he has to do to prove himself innocent?
(a) Record a conversation with Guttman
(b) Give the falcon to the police
(c) Produce the guilty parties himself
(d) Leave the city
2. Who does Spade visit after searching Brigid's apartment?
3. Whose house does Spade recommend Brigid stays at?
(c) His own
4. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
(a) Cairo is from Levant
(b) Spade wants to be a Levantine
(c) The statue is situated in Levant
(d) Cairo looks like a Levantine
5. How money does Spade accept as a retainer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cairo do when Spade returns his gun?
2. Why does Cairo pull out his gun?
3. Where has Cairo spent the night?
4. What does Spade take out of Cairo's pocket when he is unconscious?
5. Where is Cairo from?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)