|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Every Crackpot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Spade recommend Brigid stays at?
(d) His own
2. What does Spade do when Cairo is close enough?
(a) Spits in his face
(b) Kicks him in the groin
(c) Kisses him
(d) Knock him out
3. How many hours had Brigid been waiting in Spade's office?
(a) One hour
(b) Three hours
(c) Four hours
(d) two hours
4. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
(a) Cairo is from Levant
(b) Cairo looks like a Levantine
(c) The statue is situated in Levant
(d) Spade wants to be a Levantine
5. Where has Cairo spent the night?
(a) The park
(b) A train
(c) A brothel
(d) The police station
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cairo trying to find in Spade office?
2. What does Spade say he does not have?
3. What does Spade take out of Cairo's pocket when he is unconscious?
4. Who does Spade have to keep an appointment with in this chapter?
5. What does Spade realize he has to do to prove himself innocent?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)