|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Every Crackpot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cairo point the gun at Spade the second time?
(a) To search his office
(b) To kill him
(c) To strip search him
(d) To take him as a hostage
2. Who does Spade have to keep an appointment with in this chapter?
(a) The District Attourney
3. What does Spade take out of Cairo's pocket when he is unconscious?
(a) His wallet
(b) His cigarettes
(c) His gun
(d) His lighter
4. What does Spade look for in Brigid's apartment?
(a) The falcon
(c) Love letters
5. Where is Cairo from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the District Attorney think killed Thursby?
2. Who does Spade tell the young man to get in contact with him?
3. What is the young doing?
4. Why does Cairo pull out his gun?
5. Where has Cairo spent the night?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)