|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Every Crackpot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours had Brigid been waiting in Spade's office?
(a) two hours
(b) Three hours
(c) Four hours
(d) One hour
2. What does Spade take from Brigid's pocket?
(a) Her cigarettes
(b) Her keys
(c) Her purse
(d) Her passport
3. Where does Spade go to with Brigid's keys?
(a) Her apartment
(b) Her key
(c) Her bank vault
(d) Her hotel
4. How money does Spade accept as a retainer?
5. What does Spade say he does not have?
(a) Brigid's file
(d) The statuette
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the young doing?
2. What useful things does Spade find in Brigid's apartment?
3. Who does Effie say has tried to contact Spade?
4. Why does the District attorney think gangsters killed Thursby?
5. Whose house does Spade recommend Brigid stays at?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)