|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Every Crackpot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sam's lawyer?
(a) Fred Clever
(b) Sid Wise
(c) Larry Dunce
(d) Johnny Quick
2. What is the young doing?
(a) Staring at Spade
(b) Talking on the phone
(c) Loading his gun
(d) Reading the newspaper
3. Who does Spade tell the young man to get in contact with him?
(b) His parents
4. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
(a) The statue is situated in Levant
(b) Cairo is from Levant
(c) Cairo looks like a Levantine
(d) Spade wants to be a Levantine
5. Why does Cairo ask Spade to stand?
(a) To admire his figure
(b) To relieve him of his weapons
(c) To get him away from his desk
(d) To correct his posture
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Spade visit after searching Brigid's apartment?
2. Where is Cairo from?
3. What does Spade take out of Cairo's pocket when he is unconscious?
4. What does Spade do when Cairo is close enough?
5. What does Spade say he does not have?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)