|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Every Crackpot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cairo pull out his gun?
(a) For a joke
(b) To kill Spade
(c) To kill himself
(d) To search Spade's office
2. Why does Cairo point the gun at Spade the second time?
(a) To take him as a hostage
(b) To search his office
(c) To strip search him
(d) To kill him
3. Why does the District attorney think gangsters killed Thursby?
(a) He owed debts to them
(b) He was a gun toting madman
(c) He killed their boss
(d) He was an informant
4. Who does Spade spot in the hotel?
(c) The young man trailing him
5. What does Spade say he does not have?
(a) Brigid's file
(c) The statuette
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cairo trying to find in Spade office?
2. How money does Spade accept as a retainer?
3. Why does Cairo ask Spade to stand?
4. Where is Cairo from?
5. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)