|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Every Crackpot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Cairo spent the night?
(a) A brothel
(b) A train
(c) The police station
(d) The park
2. Who does the District Attorney think killed Thursby?
3. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
(a) The statue is situated in Levant
(b) Cairo is from Levant
(c) Cairo looks like a Levantine
(d) Spade wants to be a Levantine
4. Why does Cairo ask Spade to stand?
(a) To relieve him of his weapons
(b) To admire his figure
(c) To get him away from his desk
(d) To correct his posture
5. How money does Spade accept as a retainer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Spade visit after searching Brigid's apartment?
2. What does Cairo do when Spade returns his gun?
3. Why does Cairo pull out his gun?
4. What does Spade do when Cairo is close enough?
5. What does Spade take from Brigid's pocket?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)