|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Every Crackpot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spade do when Cairo is close enough?
(a) Knock him out
(b) Kicks him in the groin
(c) Spits in his face
(d) Kisses him
2. Why does Cairo ask Spade to stand?
(a) To get him away from his desk
(b) To admire his figure
(c) To relieve him of his weapons
(d) To correct his posture
3. Why does Cairo point the gun at Spade the second time?
(a) To search his office
(b) To take him as a hostage
(c) To strip search him
(d) To kill him
4. Who does the District Attorney think killed Thursby?
5. What does Spade look for in Brigid's apartment?
(c) Love letters
(d) The falcon
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house does Spade recommend Brigid stays at?
2. How many hours had Brigid been waiting in Spade's office?
3. Who does Spade have to keep an appointment with in this chapter?
4. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
5. Who does Effie say has tried to contact Spade?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)