|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Every Crackpot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spade take from Brigid's pocket?
(a) Her keys
(b) Her passport
(c) Her cigarettes
(d) Her purse
2. Why does Cairo ask Spade to stand?
(a) To relieve him of his weapons
(b) To admire his figure
(c) To get him away from his desk
(d) To correct his posture
3. What is the name of Sam's lawyer?
(a) Larry Dunce
(b) Sid Wise
(c) Fred Clever
(d) Johnny Quick
4. What does Spade realize he has to do to prove himself innocent?
(a) Produce the guilty parties himself
(b) Give the falcon to the police
(c) Leave the city
(d) Record a conversation with Guttman
5. Who does Spade not want to be questioned by?
(a) Every crackpot on the payroll
(b) The unwise
(c) People who cannot help him solve the case
(d) People that know nothing
Short Answer Questions
1. What two us cities does the District attorney think the gangsters come from?
2. What does Cairo do when Spade returns his gun?
3. Who does Spade spot in the hotel?
4. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
5. Who does Spade have to keep an appointment with in this chapter?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)