|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Every Crackpot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
(a) Cairo is from Levant
(b) The statue is situated in Levant
(c) Cairo looks like a Levantine
(d) Spade wants to be a Levantine
2. Where has Cairo spent the night?
(a) The park
(b) The police station
(c) A train
(d) A brothel
3. What does Spade take out of Cairo's pocket when he is unconscious?
(a) His wallet
(b) His gun
(c) His cigarettes
(d) His lighter
4. How money does Spade accept as a retainer?
5. Who does Spade have to keep an appointment with in this chapter?
(a) The District Attourney
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spade take from Brigid's pocket?
2. Who does Spade visit after searching Brigid's apartment?
3. Why does Cairo ask Spade to stand?
4. What does Cairo do when Spade returns his gun?
5. What does Spade say he does not have?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)