|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Every Crackpot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Cairo spent the night?
(a) A brothel
(b) A train
(c) The park
(d) The police station
2. What is the young doing?
(a) Talking on the phone
(b) Loading his gun
(c) Staring at Spade
(d) Reading the newspaper
3. Why does Cairo point the gun at Spade the second time?
(a) To search his office
(b) To take him as a hostage
(c) To kill him
(d) To strip search him
4. What does Spade look for in Brigid's apartment?
(a) The falcon
(b) Love letters
5. Who does Spade not want to be questioned by?
(a) The unwise
(b) People who cannot help him solve the case
(c) People that know nothing
(d) Every crackpot on the payroll
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spade realize he has to do to prove himself innocent?
2. What does Spade do when Cairo is close enough?
3. Who does Spade visit after searching Brigid's apartment?
4. Who does the District Attorney think killed Thursby?
5. What is Cairo trying to find in Spade office?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)