|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Every Crackpot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spade realize he has to do to prove himself innocent?
(a) Produce the guilty parties himself
(b) Leave the city
(c) Record a conversation with Guttman
(d) Give the falcon to the police
2. Who does Spade not want to be questioned by?
(a) People who cannot help him solve the case
(b) People that know nothing
(c) The unwise
(d) Every crackpot on the payroll
3. What does Cairo do when Spade returns his gun?
(a) Puts on the safety
(b) Puts it in his pocket
(c) Points it at spade
(d) Shoots the office windows
4. Who does the District Attorney think killed Thursby?
5. Why does Cairo point the gun at Spade the second time?
(a) To strip search him
(b) To take him as a hostage
(c) To kill him
(d) To search his office
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spade look for in Brigid's apartment?
2. Where is Cairo from?
3. Who does Spade have to keep an appointment with in this chapter?
4. What does Spade do when Cairo is close enough?
5. Why does Cairo ask Spade to stand?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)