|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Every Crackpot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cairo do when Spade returns his gun?
(a) Puts it in his pocket
(b) Points it at spade
(c) Puts on the safety
(d) Shoots the office windows
2. Why does Cairo pull out his gun?
(a) To search Spade's office
(b) To kill himself
(c) To kill Spade
(d) For a joke
3. What does Spade do when Cairo is close enough?
(a) Spits in his face
(b) Kisses him
(c) Knock him out
(d) Kicks him in the groin
4. Who does Spade have to keep an appointment with in this chapter?
(a) The District Attourney
5. What is the name of Sam's lawyer?
(a) Sid Wise
(b) Fred Clever
(c) Larry Dunce
(d) Johnny Quick
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the District attorney think gangsters killed Thursby?
2. What useful things does Spade find in Brigid's apartment?
3. Whose house does Spade recommend Brigid stays at?
4. Why does Cairo point the gun at Spade the second time?
5. How many hours had Brigid been waiting in Spade's office?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)