|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the hippie encounter the cobbler?
(a) In the shopping mall.
(b) Outside of a temple.
(c) In the town square.
(d) In city hall.
2. Where does the boy try to abandon Naga?
(a) At the train station.
(b) In a field.
(c) At a pet shop.
(d) On the street.
3. Who is the man with the tufted beard that Sambu's mother talks to?
(a) Her secret lover.
(b) The father of the girl he is intended to marry.
(c) Sambu's true father.
(d) A priest.
4. Who is Naga?
(a) A boy's pet dog.
(b) A boy's pet rat.
(c) A boy's snake.
(d) A boy's sister.
5. Who is Radha?
(a) A 4-year-old girl in Ayah's care.
(b) Radha's wife.
(c) Radh's boss.
(d) Radha's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the lost boy?
2. What animal does the boy's father capture in the forest in "Naga"?
3. Who discovers Selvi?
4. What has happened to Sambu's father?
5. What did Sambu's father do for a living?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)