|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hippie ask the cobbler if he believes in?
(a) The devil.
(d) The kind of shoe polish he uses.
2. How does Selvi hear of her mother's death?
(a) She is doing the TV broadcast when the news comes across her desk.
(b) From someone on the street.
(c) From the newspaper.
(d) She never hears about it.
3. How has the boy in "Naga" made money as a child?
(a) He has sold lucky rocks he finds.
(b) He has worked as a snake charmer.
(c) He has joined the circus.
(d) He has begged for money.
4. What has happened to Sambu's father?
(a) He has been jailed.
(b) He has died.
(c) He ran away.
(d) No one is sure, but he is missing.
5. What is Rao still able to do?
(a) Read a newspaper.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the hippie in his younger years?
2. Who is Daisy?
3. Where is the town fair located that Raman visits?
4. Where does Ranga live?
5. What happens to the boy's father in "Naga"?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)