|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long each day does Ayah take care of Radha?
(a) As long as she is needed for medical reasons.
(b) All day -- 12 hours or so.
(c) Until Radha tells her she can leave.
(d) Just as long as class lasts.
2. What has happened to Sambu's father?
(a) He has gone blind.
(b) He is off on an expedition and won't be back for 3 years.
(c) He has died.
(d) He has run off with another woman.
3. What animal does the boy's father capture in the forest in "Naga"?
(a) A tiny monkey.
(b) A poisonous frog.
(c) A beautiful bird.
(d) A dangerous but pretty fish.
4. What is the town fair like?
(a) It is dangerous and violent.
(b) It is loud and very wild.
(c) It is quiet and deserted.
(d) It is filthy and suspicious.
5. What has been Ayah's job for 20 years or so?
(a) She is a teacher.
(b) She is a nanny.
(c) She is a doctor.
(d) She is a nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Naga?
2. How old is Rao?
3. What does the landlord think is causing all the noise in his building?
4. What is Rao still able to do?
5. How old is the lost boy?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)