|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near what landmark does Ramu fall asleep after a fight with his mother?
(a) The town water tank.
(b) The town library.
(c) The supposedly haunted forest entrance.
(d) City hall.
2. Where does Ranga live?
(a) In the corner of an abandoned building.
(b) In a really nice apartment.
(c) In a shelter.
(d) In the sewer.
3. Who is Leela?
(a) Sidda's wife.
(b) Sidda's new boss.
(c) The child Sidda must take care of.
(d) Another gardener in the Sivasanker household.
4. What does the hippie ask the cobbler if he believes in?
(a) The kind of shoe polish he uses.
(b) The devil.
5. What is Rao's favorite part of the day?
(a) His afternoon nap.
(b) When he gets to garden.
(c) His shower.
(d) His huge dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ramu?
2. Who is Daisy?
3. Where does the hippie encounter the cobbler?
4. Where is the hippie from?
5. Who is Naga?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)