|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the landlord call to get rid of the noises in his building?
(a) An exorcist.
(b) The police.
(c) His cousins.
(d) An exterminator.
2. What does the hippie give the cobbler to smoke?
(a) A store-bought cigarette.
(b) A home-rolled cigarette.
(c) Some firewood.
(d) A cigar.
3. Who teaches Selvi the skills she needs for her career?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her husband.
4. What does Ranga end up doing for a living?
(a) Selling bread.
(b) Sharpening knives.
(c) Being a journalist.
(d) Painting portraits.
5. Where does the landlord sleep at night?
(a) In his bathtub.
(b) Across his building doorway.
(c) In a very fancy bed.
(d) In a posh hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long each day does Ayah take care of Radha?
2. What has happened to Sambu's father?
3. What does Selvi do for a living?
4. How old is Rao?
5. What is Sambu's mother's actual medical condition?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)