|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the landlord call to get rid of the noises in his building?
(a) His cousins.
(b) An exorcist.
(c) An exterminator.
(d) The police.
2. Where does Ranga live?
(a) In a really nice apartment.
(b) In the corner of an abandoned building.
(c) In the sewer.
(d) In a shelter.
3. For how long each day does Ayah take care of Radha?
(a) Until Radha tells her she can leave.
(b) All day -- 12 hours or so.
(c) Just as long as class lasts.
(d) As long as she is needed for medical reasons.
4. What medical condition is it first believed that Sambu's mother has?
(c) A tumor.
(d) A heart condition.
5. What has happened to Sambu's father?
(a) He has died.
(b) No one is sure, but he is missing.
(c) He has been jailed.
(d) He ran away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the town fair located that Raman visits?
2. Who is Selvi married to?
3. How has the boy in "Naga" made money as a child?
4. Where does the boy try to abandon Naga?
5. What is Rao's favorite part of the day?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)