|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rao's former lover live?
(a) In an excpetionally fancy palace.
(b) On Main Street.
(c) On Bangalore Avenue.
(d) On Gokulam Street.
2. Near what landmark does Ramu fall asleep after a fight with his mother?
(a) City hall.
(b) The town water tank.
(c) The supposedly haunted forest entrance.
(d) The town library.
3. What does the landlord think is causing all the noise in his building?
(a) A demon spirit.
(c) His obnoxious tenants.
(d) A squatter.
4. What is the town fair like?
(a) It is dangerous and violent.
(b) It is quiet and deserted.
(c) It is loud and very wild.
(d) It is filthy and suspicious.
5. Who does the landlord call to get rid of the noises in his building?
(a) The police.
(b) His cousins.
(c) An exterminator.
(d) An exorcist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Kishen?
2. Where is the hippie from?
3. What is Sambu's mother's actual medical condition?
4. What did Sambu's father do for a living?
5. What medical condition is it first believed that Sambu's mother has?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)