|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rupees is Ranga offered to go with the man in the yellow car?
2. What is the cat chasing when it gets a jug stuck on its head?
(a) A rat.
(b) A mouse.
(c) Another cat.
(d) The landlord.
3. Who is Naga?
(a) A boy's snake.
(b) A boy's pet rat.
(c) A boy's pet dog.
(d) A boy's sister.
4. What does Selvi do for a living?
(a) She is a famous baker.
(b) She is a famous singer.
(c) She is a famous newscaster.
(d) She is a famous actress.
5. Who is Leela?
(a) Sidda's wife.
(b) Another gardener in the Sivasanker household.
(c) The child Sidda must take care of.
(d) Sidda's new boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Selvi hear of her mother's death?
2. Who teaches Selvi the skills she needs for her career?
3. What job is Sidda hired by Mr. Sivasanker to do?
4. Where does the hippie encounter the cobbler?
5. Why does Ranga stop working for the blacksmith?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)