|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of crimes is the landlord accused of doing?
(c) Crimes against a woman.
2. How old is the lost boy?
3. Where does the hippie encounter the cobbler?
(a) Outside of a temple.
(b) In the shopping mall.
(c) In city hall.
(d) In the town square.
4. What does Sambu enjoy doing all day?
(a) Playing video games.
(d) Reading philsophy books.
5. For how long each day does Ayah take care of Radha?
(a) As long as she is needed for medical reasons.
(b) All day -- 12 hours or so.
(c) Just as long as class lasts.
(d) Until Radha tells her she can leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the boy try to abandon Naga?
2. Who does Ramu's mother want him to marry?
3. How old is Sambu?
4. What does the hippie ask the cobbler if he believes in?
5. What does the landlord think is causing all the noise in his building?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)