|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Naga?
(a) A boy's snake.
(b) A boy's pet dog.
(c) A boy's pet rat.
(d) A boy's sister.
2. Who is Leela?
(a) Sidda's wife.
(b) Another gardener in the Sivasanker household.
(c) Sidda's new boss.
(d) The child Sidda must take care of.
3. Where does the landlord sleep at night?
(a) In a very fancy bed.
(b) Across his building doorway.
(c) In his bathtub.
(d) In a posh hotel.
4. Where does the boy try to abandon Naga?
(a) At a pet shop.
(b) In a field.
(c) On the street.
(d) At the train station.
5. Where is the hippie from?
(a) We never really find out.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of crimes is the landlord accused of doing?
2. What medical condition is it first believed that Sambu's mother has?
3. What has happened to Sambu's father?
4. Who is Radha?
5. What is the cat chasing when it gets a jug stuck on its head?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)