|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does the boy's father capture in the forest in "Naga"?
(a) A poisonous frog.
(b) A tiny monkey.
(c) A dangerous but pretty fish.
(d) A beautiful bird.
2. Near what landmark does Ramu fall asleep after a fight with his mother?
(a) City hall.
(b) The supposedly haunted forest entrance.
(c) The town water tank.
(d) The town library.
3. Where does the boy try to abandon Naga?
(a) On the street.
(b) In a field.
(c) At the train station.
(d) At a pet shop.
4. For how long each day does Ayah take care of Radha?
(a) Until Radha tells her she can leave.
(b) Just as long as class lasts.
(c) All day -- 12 hours or so.
(d) As long as she is needed for medical reasons.
5. What job is Sidda hired by Mr. Sivasanker to do?
(a) Paint his house.
(b) Teach him how to read.
(c) Tend to his gardens.
(d) Watch his 5-year-old daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rao still able to do?
2. How old is the lost boy?
3. Where is the town fair located that Raman visits?
4. How many rupees is Ranga offered to go with the man in the yellow car?
5. Why was Rao forced to retire?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)