|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Sambu's father?
(a) He has been jailed.
(b) He has died.
(c) He ran away.
(d) No one is sure, but he is missing.
2. What has happened to Sambu's father?
(a) He has died.
(b) He is off on an expedition and won't be back for 3 years.
(c) He has run off with another woman.
(d) He has gone blind.
3. Who discovers Selvi?
4. What medical condition is it first believed that Sambu's mother has?
(a) A heart condition.
(d) A tumor.
5. Where does Ranga's family live?
(a) In a village 25 miles away.
(b) With him in the apartment.
(c) In a houseboat.
(d) He doesn't have a family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Naga?
2. Where does Ranga live?
3. What animal does the boy's father capture in the forest in "Naga"?
4. Where is the town fair located that Raman visits?
5. Who is Daisy?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)