|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the physical advantage between Iyer and the newcomer on the train?
(a) They are about even.
(b) This is a trick question because we never learn about their physical appearance or size.
(c) The newcomer.
2. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
(a) He throws a rock at a street light.
(b) He is running through the streets, screaming.
(c) He is dressed very, very oddly.
(d) He is out with a lot of women one night.
3. Why does Shanta's teacher let her go home early?
(a) She can tell she is agitated.
(b) Because her father still hasn't paid her tuition bill.
(c) She has a note from her mother.
(d) She doesn't; Shanta just slips out.
4. What goals does the talkative man's music teacher have for himself and his music?
(a) To get his vision back.
(b) To play with Yo Yo Ma one day.
(c) Just to play at the village temple.
(d) To become rich and famous.
5. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
(a) The corrupt police.
(b) A group of thugs.
(c) His abusive wife.
(d) An abusive teenager.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Atilla bother the most as a puppy?
2. What is Kannan's usual job?
3. What does the swami want the talkative man to do to him with his engine?
4. What exam does Iswaren have a problem passing?
5. Where does Kannan want to gamble?
Short Essay Questions
1. What ultimately happens to the lost boy that Raman befriends?
2. Why must the accountant open Govind Singh's letter?
3. What act of courtesy do the wreckers extend to Velan?
4. What identifies Ranga as the thief?
5. Why is Govind Singh afraid of the registered letter he gets from his former employer?
6. Why does Raju pick the man in the green blazer to target?
7. How does the talkative man know how to fend the man-eating tiger off?
8. Why does Kannan take his son's money?
9. How does Sambu's mother react to seeing her husband reading a newspaper in the movie?
10. What is the exorcist most interested in?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)