|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Raman know Gopal?
(a) He doesn't know Gopal.
(b) He is a famous movie star.
(c) He is his father.
(d) They are childhood friends.
2. Where does Raju follow the man in the green jacket?
(a) Around the town shopping mall.
(b) Around the airport.
(c) Around the bank.
(d) Around the town fair.
3. Why does Rama Rao and his family have to move out of their home?
(a) Because the house is infested with rats.
(b) So they can go live undercover.
(c) So they can flee the country.
(d) So they can rent it for income.
4. Where does Iswaren go to see a movie?
(a) The Palace Talkies.
(b) The Metreon.
(c) The Cina Cinaplex.
(d) The Bengalore Big Screen 15.
5. Why does Velan leave his birthplace?
(a) He is running from the law.
(b) The woman he loves lives somewhere else.
(c) He is kicked out.
(d) He has a fight with his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of marriage does Ramanujan want for Kamakshi?
2. What goals does the talkative man have for himself and his music?
3. How does Atilla react to Ranga?
4. Where does Kannan want to gamble?
5. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
Short Essay Questions
1. What can the god Nataraja do through dancing?
2. Why does the cobbler refuse the gift the hippie offers as he leaves?
3. What makes Iswaren demoralized in "Iswaren"?
4. What happens to Rama after his business goes under?
5. What kind of camp is Ranga taken to?
6. Why does Dr. Raman change his rule about being honest when it comes to his friend Gopal's medical situation?
7. What does Shanta's mother know about the trip to the movies that Shanta does not?
8. What eventually happens to the statue of Frederick Lawley?
9. What acts of violence do the hippie and the cobbler confess to committing?
10. Why does Kannan take his son's money?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)