Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Rama Rao win from the contest each week?
(a) 50 pounds.
(c) 5 dollars.
(d) 100 rupees.
2. What animal enters the room while the talkative man is playing music (after he has banned the sadhu from entering)?
(a) A man-eating tiger.
(b) A beautiful bird.
(c) A lion.
(d) A cobra.
3. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
(a) A group of thugs.
(b) An abusive teenager.
(c) The corrupt police.
(d) His abusive wife.
4. How does the talkative man reach the village with the tiger?
(a) By foot.
(b) By river taxi.
(c) By horseback.
(d) By train.
5. How long does it take Gopal to become ill?
(a) It takes him several weeks.
(b) A very long time.
(c) Not very long at all; he gets sick quite suddenly.
(d) He doesn't get ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What test taker number is Iswaren?
2. Where does Iswaren go to see a movie?
3. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
4. Who buys the property Velan has worked on for years and years?
5. Who offers to buy Rama Rao's old house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What vision does Ramu's mother have of him after they fight?
2. What does Ayah have to leave the children and family in her care?
3. Why is Rao so frustrated when he gets home after Shanta is sleeping?
4. Why does Raman think Daisy may have left him?
5. What kind of camp is Ranga taken to?
6. Why does Dr. Raman always tell the truth to patients, no matter how hard it may be for them to hear?
7. Why must Sambu meet with the tufted-beard man even though he doesn't want to?
8. How does the astrologer know so much about Guru Nayak when he comes to have his horoscope read?
9. What kind of building does the landlord run?
10. Why does Raju pick the man in the green blazer to target?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)