|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the town fair located that Raman visits?
(b) New York.
(d) An unnamed village.
2. For how long each day does Ayah take care of Radha?
(a) As long as she is needed for medical reasons.
(b) All day -- 12 hours or so.
(c) Just as long as class lasts.
(d) Until Radha tells her she can leave.
3. Who does Ramu's mother want him to marry?
(a) The neighbor's daughter.
(b) His niece.
(c) His cousin.
(d) A girl who just moved from Thailand to his neighborhood.
4. What does the hippie give the cobbler to smoke?
(a) Some firewood.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A home-rolled cigarette.
(d) A store-bought cigarette.
5. What does Sambu enjoy doing all day?
(a) Reading philsophy books.
(c) Playing video games.
6. What does Raman buy to try to win affection from the lost child?
(a) A balloon.
(b) Cotton candy.
(c) A tiny car.
(d) A puppy.
7. What god does the cobbler think might be testing him through the hippie?
8. What does Selvi do for a living?
(a) She is a famous newscaster.
(b) She is a famous baker.
(c) She is a famous actress.
(d) She is a famous singer.
9. What is Rao still able to do?
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) Read a newspaper.
10. What did Sambu's father do for a living?
(a) Worked in the movies.
(b) Worked as a priest.
(c) Worked as a pickpocket.
(d) Worked as a doctor.
11. Who is Leela?
(a) Sidda's new boss.
(b) Another gardener in the Sivasanker household.
(c) The child Sidda must take care of.
(d) Sidda's wife.
12. What is the cat chasing when it gets a jug stuck on its head?
(a) The landlord.
(b) Another cat.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A rat.
13. What is the town fair like?
(a) It is filthy and suspicious.
(b) It is quiet and deserted.
(c) It is loud and very wild.
(d) It is dangerous and violent.
14. Where is the hippie from?
(b) We never really find out.
(c) San Francisco.
15. What medical condition is it first believed that Sambu's mother has?
(a) A tumor.
(b) A heart condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has the boy in "Naga" made money as a child?
2. Where did Rao work in his younger years?
3. Where does Ranga live?
4. What has happened to Naga?
5. Who discovers Selvi?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)