Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rupees is Ranga offered to go with the man in the yellow car?
2. What is the cat chasing when it gets a jug stuck on its head?
(a) A rat.
(b) A mouse.
(c) Another cat.
(d) The landlord.
3. Who is Naga?
(a) A boy's snake.
(b) A boy's pet rat.
(c) A boy's pet dog.
(d) A boy's sister.
4. What does Selvi do for a living?
(a) She is a famous baker.
(b) She is a famous singer.
(c) She is a famous newscaster.
(d) She is a famous actress.
5. Who is Leela?
(a) Sidda's wife.
(b) Another gardener in the Sivasanker household.
(c) The child Sidda must take care of.
(d) Sidda's new boss.
6. How does Selvi hear of her mother's death?
(a) She is doing the TV broadcast when the news comes across her desk.
(b) From the newspaper.
(c) She never hears about it.
(d) From someone on the street.
7. Who teaches Selvi the skills she needs for her career?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her husband.
8. What job is Sidda hired by Mr. Sivasanker to do?
(a) Watch his 5-year-old daughter.
(b) Tend to his gardens.
(c) Paint his house.
(d) Teach him how to read.
9. Where does the hippie encounter the cobbler?
(a) In city hall.
(b) In the town square.
(c) Outside of a temple.
(d) In the shopping mall.
10. Why does Ranga stop working for the blacksmith?
(a) Because he takes too much of the profits.
(b) Because he is fired.
(c) Because he hates the work.
(d) Becase he dies.
11. Who is Selvi married to?
12. Where is the hippie from?
(a) We never really find out.
(b) San Francisco.
13. For how long each day does Ayah take care of Radha?
(a) Until Radha tells her she can leave.
(b) All day -- 12 hours or so.
(c) Just as long as class lasts.
(d) As long as she is needed for medical reasons.
14. How many surviving children does Ranga have?
15. What does Raman buy to try to win affection from the lost child?
(a) A tiny car.
(b) A balloon.
(c) A puppy.
(d) Cotton candy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raman wonder about Daisy?
2. What is Sambu's mother's actual medical condition?
3. What happens to the boy's father in "Naga"?
4. Who is Radha?
5. Near what landmark does Ramu fall asleep after a fight with his mother?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)