|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street does Selvi's mother live?
(a) Vinayak Mudali Street.
(b) Main Street.
(c) The Great Indian Highway.
(d) Bangalore Avenue.
2. Who teaches Selvi the skills she needs for her career?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
3. What does Raman wonder about Daisy?
(a) If she stole from him.
(b) If she is pregnant.
(c) If she has gone insane.
(d) If she is cheating on him.
4. Where did Rao work in his younger years?
(a) At the Excise Department.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) He was the town mayor.
(d) In the army.
5. What was the hippie in his younger years?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A soldier.
(c) He's never really had a job.
(d) A teacher.
6. For how long each day does Ayah take care of Radha?
(a) Just as long as class lasts.
(b) All day -- 12 hours or so.
(c) As long as she is needed for medical reasons.
(d) Until Radha tells her she can leave.
7. Where does Ranga live?
(a) In a really nice apartment.
(b) In a shelter.
(c) In the corner of an abandoned building.
(d) In the sewer.
8. What is Rao's favorite part of the day?
(a) When he gets to garden.
(b) His afternoon nap.
(c) His huge dinner.
(d) His shower.
9. What does the landlord think is causing all the noise in his building?
(b) His obnoxious tenants.
(c) A demon spirit.
(d) A squatter.
10. What does Sambu enjoy doing all day?
(b) Reading philsophy books.
(c) Playing video games.
11. What happens to the boy's father in "Naga"?
(a) He is taken to jail.
(b) He dies of a heart attack.
(c) He runs off with a woman.
(d) He goes insane.
12. Who is Dr. Kishen?
(a) The president of the nearby university where Sambu wants to go.
(b) Sambu's professional name.
(c) Sambu's mother's doctor.
(d) Sambu's tutor.
13. What job is Sidda hired by Mr. Sivasanker to do?
(a) Paint his house.
(b) Tend to his gardens.
(c) Teach him how to read.
(d) Watch his 5-year-old daughter.
14. Who is Radha?
(a) Radha's husband.
(b) Radha's wife.
(c) Radh's boss.
(d) A 4-year-old girl in Ayah's care.
15. What kinds of crimes is the landlord accused of doing?
(a) Crimes against a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rupees is Ranga offered to go with the man in the yellow car?
2. What does the landlord use as a burglar alarm?
3. What does Ranga end up doing for a living?
4. What did Sambu's father do for a living?
5. Who does the landlord call to get rid of the noises in his building?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)