|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Kishen?
(a) Sambu's mother's doctor.
(b) Sambu's tutor.
(c) Sambu's professional name.
(d) The president of the nearby university where Sambu wants to go.
2. How many rupees is Ranga offered to go with the man in the yellow car?
3. What does Raman buy to try to win affection from the lost child?
(a) A balloon.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A tiny car.
(d) Cotton candy.
4. What kinds of crimes is the landlord accused of doing?
(a) Crimes against a woman.
5. What does Sambu enjoy doing all day?
(a) Reading philsophy books.
(d) Playing video games.
6. Who is Radha?
(a) Radh's boss.
(b) Radha's wife.
(c) Radha's husband.
(d) A 4-year-old girl in Ayah's care.
7. What does Raman wonder about Daisy?
(a) If she stole from him.
(b) If she has gone insane.
(c) If she is cheating on him.
(d) If she is pregnant.
8. Who is Selvi married to?
9. Who is Leela?
(a) Sidda's new boss.
(b) Sidda's wife.
(c) The child Sidda must take care of.
(d) Another gardener in the Sivasanker household.
10. What is the town fair like?
(a) It is loud and very wild.
(b) It is filthy and suspicious.
(c) It is dangerous and violent.
(d) It is quiet and deserted.
11. What was the hippie in his younger years?
(a) He's never really had a job.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A teacher.
12. What is Rao still able to do?
(a) Read a newspaper.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
13. What medical condition is it first believed that Sambu's mother has?
(a) A heart condition.
(c) A tumor.
14. What happens to the boy's father in "Naga"?
(a) He dies of a heart attack.
(b) He is taken to jail.
(c) He goes insane.
(d) He runs off with a woman.
15. How old is Ramu?
(a) 16 or 17.
(b) 40 or 41.
(c) 25 or 16.
(d) 8 or 9.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has the boy in "Naga" made money as a child?
2. Who does the landlord call to get rid of the noises in his building?
3. Where does the landlord sleep at night?
4. Where did Rao work in his younger years?
5. What is the cat chasing when it gets a jug stuck on its head?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)