|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the hippie encounter the cobbler?
(a) In city hall.
(b) Outside of a temple.
(c) In the town square.
(d) In the shopping mall.
2. How old is the lost boy?
3. What god does the cobbler think might be testing him through the hippie?
4. What happens to the boy's father in "Naga"?
(a) He dies of a heart attack.
(b) He goes insane.
(c) He is taken to jail.
(d) He runs off with a woman.
5. What has been Ayah's job for 20 years or so?
(a) She is a nanny.
(b) She is a teacher.
(c) She is a doctor.
(d) She is a nurse.
6. What has happened to Sambu's father?
(a) He ran away.
(b) No one is sure, but he is missing.
(c) He has died.
(d) He has been jailed.
7. Where did Rao work in his younger years?
(a) In the army.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) At the Excise Department.
(d) He was the town mayor.
8. Who does the landlord call to get rid of the noises in his building?
(a) An exorcist.
(b) His cousins.
(c) The police.
(d) An exterminator.
9. What has happened to Naga?
(a) It is too old to perform anymore.
(b) It is stolen by someone else.
(c) It runs away.
(d) It gets eaten by a bird.
10. Where does the landlord sleep at night?
(a) Across his building doorway.
(b) In a very fancy bed.
(c) In his bathtub.
(d) In a posh hotel.
11. What was the hippie in his younger years?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A teacher.
(c) He's never really had a job.
(d) A soldier.
12. What is the cat chasing when it gets a jug stuck on its head?
(a) The landlord.
(b) A rat.
(c) Another cat.
(d) A mouse.
13. What has happened to Sambu's father?
(a) He has died.
(b) He is off on an expedition and won't be back for 3 years.
(c) He has gone blind.
(d) He has run off with another woman.
14. Where is the hippie from?
(c) San Francisco.
(d) We never really find out.
15. What does the hippie ask the cobbler if he believes in?
(a) The devil.
(d) The kind of shoe polish he uses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medical condition is it first believed that Sambu's mother has?
2. What kinds of crimes is the landlord accused of doing?
3. Who teaches Selvi the skills she needs for her career?
4. Who is Dr. Kishen?
5. On what street does Selvi's mother live?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)