1. Who is the author of "Malgudi Days"?
R. K. Narayan.
2. How many stories are in "Malgudi Days"?
3. Where does the astrologer set up his shop?
In Town Hall Park.
4. What kind of clothing does the astrologer wear when he is first introduced in the novel?
5. What man comes to see the astrologer as he is just about to close down for the night?
6. How does the astrologer's wife respond to his tale of nearly killing someone?
She is shocked.
This section contains 4,320 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)