|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hungry Child.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ranga's family live?
(a) In a houseboat.
(b) In a village 25 miles away.
(c) With him in the apartment.
(d) He doesn't have a family.
2. What happens to the boy's father in "Naga"?
(a) He goes insane.
(b) He dies of a heart attack.
(c) He runs off with a woman.
(d) He is taken to jail.
3. What is the cat chasing when it gets a jug stuck on its head?
(a) Another cat.
(b) A mouse.
(c) The landlord.
(d) A rat.
4. How many surviving children does Ranga have?
5. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What man comes to see the astrologer as he is just about to close down for the night?
2. What causes the riot that affects Rama's business?
3. What reason does Swami give his dad for not wanting to go to school?
4. How old is Shanta?
5. What animal enters the room while the talkative man is playing music (after he has banned the sadhu from entering)?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)