|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hungry Child.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tiger known for?
(a) Being lucky.
(b) Foreshadowing death.
(c) Eating humans.
(d) Talking to people in their dreams.
2. Where does Iswaren go to see a movie?
(a) The Bengalore Big Screen 15.
(b) The Palace Talkies.
(c) The Cina Cinaplex.
(d) The Metreon.
3. Who is Naga?
(a) A boy's snake.
(b) A boy's pet rat.
(c) A boy's sister.
(d) A boy's pet dog.
4. What does the talkative man sell for a living?
5. What government wants to nationalize the street names in "Lawley Road"?
(a) The state government.
(b) The municipal government.
(c) No government -- it's just a group of citizens who want to make the change.
(d) The federal government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What god does the cobbler think might be testing him through the hippie?
2. In what region is the village the talkative man goes to visit when he encounters the tiger?
3. What is the name of the town that Velan walks to?
4. What is the first job Velan gets after leaving his hometown?
5. Why does the talkative man initially want the statue of Frederick Lawley?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)