|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hungry Child.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the hippie from?
(b) We never really find out.
(d) San Francisco.
2. Why does Velan leave his birthplace?
(a) The woman he loves lives somewhere else.
(b) He has a fight with his father.
(c) He is kicked out.
(d) He is running from the law.
3. How does the talkative man first try to take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) By chainsaw.
(b) By hacksaw.
(c) By rope.
(d) By sheer muscle.
4. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
(a) A tummy ache.
(b) A sore throat.
(c) A headache.
(d) A bad cold.
5. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
2. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
3. What kind of clothing does the astrologer wear when he is first introduced in the novel?
4. Why does Shanta's teacher let her go home early?
5. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)