|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hungry Child.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rama Rao and his family have to move out of their home?
(a) So they can rent it for income.
(b) Because the house is infested with rats.
(c) So they can go live undercover.
(d) So they can flee the country.
2. Near what landmark does Ramu fall asleep after a fight with his mother?
(a) The supposedly haunted forest entrance.
(b) The town library.
(c) City hall.
(d) The town water tank.
3. What exam does Iswaren have a problem passing?
(a) The French language exam.
(b) The college entrance exam (SAT).
(c) The Intermediate level exam.
(d) The physical exam.
4. How much money does Rama Rao win from the contest each week?
(a) 5 dollars.
(b) 100 rupees.
(c) 50 pounds.
5. What did Sambu's father do for a living?
(a) Worked in the movies.
(b) Worked as a priest.
(c) Worked as a doctor.
(d) Worked as a pickpocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hippie ask the cobbler if he believes in?
2. What piece of mail does Thanappa hide?
3. What does the swami want the talkative man to do to him with his engine?
4. Where does the astrologer set up his shop?
5. Why does Atilla's family buy a puppy?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)