|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hungry Child.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What exam does Iswaren have a problem passing?
(a) The French language exam.
(b) The physical exam.
(c) The Intermediate level exam.
(d) The college entrance exam (SAT).
2. Where does the talkative man acquire his engine?
(a) At the town fair.
(b) In a nearby town.
(c) On the internet.
(d) At the local store.
3. How tall is the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) 100 feet.
(b) 30 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 20 feet.
4. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
(a) Drown himself in a nearby river.
(c) Cut off his hands.
(d) Sacrifice his first-born son.
5. What has happened to Naga?
(a) It is stolen by someone else.
(b) It is too old to perform anymore.
(c) It gets eaten by a bird.
(d) It runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sambu's father do for a living?
2. What does Sambu enjoy doing all day?
3. What does the landlord think is causing all the noise in his building?
4. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
5. Who has the physical advantage between Iyer and the newcomer on the train?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)