|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hungry Child.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the town fair located that Raman visits?
(b) New York.
(d) An unnamed village.
2. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
(a) Sacrifice his first-born son.
(b) Cut off his hands.
(d) Drown himself in a nearby river.
3. What has happened to Naga?
(a) It is stolen by someone else.
(b) It is too old to perform anymore.
(c) It gets eaten by a bird.
(d) It runs away.
4. What piece of mail does Thanappa hide?
(a) A bill from the government.
(b) A letter about a sick uncle.
(c) A video from an old boyfriend.
(d) A note from the hospital.
5. How many surviving children does Ranga have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Swami give his dad for not wanting to go to school?
2. What is Dr. Raman known for?
3. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
4. Why does entering the contest cost Rama Rao money?
5. What makes Raju try to return the stolen purse?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)