|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hungry Child.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kannan find in the tin where his wife keeps her money?
(a) A note yelling at him.
(c) Her money.
2. What does Rama sell?
(a) Shoe shines.
(c) Good luck charms.
(d) Indian snacks and coffee.
3. Where is the hippie from?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) We never really find out.
4. What man comes to see the astrologer as he is just about to close down for the night?
(a) Guru Nayak.
(b) The king.
(c) The astrologer's father.
(d) A random man whose name we never learn.
5. Who is Radha?
(a) Radha's husband.
(b) Radha's wife.
(c) Radh's boss.
(d) A 4-year-old girl in Ayah's care.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
2. What god does the cobbler think might be testing him through the hippie?
3. How much does Rama earn each day in sales?
4. How long has Thanapa been a mailman when he is first introduced in the text?
5. What is Shanta learning at school?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)