|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hungry Child.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the landlord sleep at night?
(a) Across his building doorway.
(b) In his bathtub.
(c) In a very fancy bed.
(d) In a posh hotel.
2. Why does the talkative man initially want the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) None of these answers is correct.
(b) Both of these answers are correct.
(c) To sell it for scrap metal.
(d) To sell it to a British museum.
3. Who teaches Selvi the skills she needs for her career?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her husband.
4. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
(b) Drown himself in a nearby river.
(c) Cut off his hands.
(d) Sacrifice his first-born son.
5. How does the talkative man reach the village with the tiger?
(a) By train.
(b) By river taxi.
(c) By foot.
(d) By horseback.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of contest does Rama Rao end up entering each week?
2. What is the name of the town that Velan walks to?
3. What does Ranga end up doing for a living?
4. Why does Govind Singh retire?
5. What does the hippie ask the cobbler if he believes in?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)