|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hungry Child.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job is Sidda hired by Mr. Sivasanker to do?
(a) Tend to his gardens.
(b) Paint his house.
(c) Teach him how to read.
(d) Watch his 5-year-old daughter.
2. What god does the cobbler think might be testing him through the hippie?
3. What is Kannan's usual job?
(a) Working as a doctor.
(b) Climbing coconut trees to clean and prune them.
(c) He doesn't really have a real job.
(d) Working in a bank.
4. Where does the hippie encounter the cobbler?
(a) Outside of a temple.
(b) In the town square.
(c) In the shopping mall.
(d) In city hall.
5. What kind of house does Kannan live in?
(a) A small hut.
(b) A mansion.
(c) A regular house -- not too big, not too small.
(d) No house at all: he is homeless.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ranga?
2. What causes the family that Velan works for to rent out their house?
3. How long has Thanapa been a mailman when he is first introduced in the text?
4. How does the talkative man first try to move the engine?
5. Where does Kannan want to gamble?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)