|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hungry Child.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the physical advantage between Iyer and the newcomer on the train?
(a) The newcomer.
(b) They are about even.
(c) This is a trick question because we never learn about their physical appearance or size.
2. Where does Raju follow the man in the green jacket?
(a) Around the airport.
(b) Around the town fair.
(c) Around the town shopping mall.
(d) Around the bank.
3. How old is Sambu?
(a) A grown man.
(b) An older teenager, perhaps 18 or so.
(c) Very young, perhaps 8 or so.
(d) A young teenager, perhaps 13 or so.
4. What does the landlord use as a burglar alarm?
(a) Tin cans placed around the building.
(b) An electric fence.
(c) A silent alarm that can alert the police.
(d) Two security guards.
5. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
(a) His daughter's.
(b) His landlord's.
(c) His son's.
(d) The old woman's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Ranga steal from the family?
2. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
3. What kinds of crimes is the landlord accused of doing?
4. Where does Kannan eventually get gambling money from?
5. Who is Selvi married to?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)