|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hungry Child.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Raju follow the man in the green jacket?
(a) Around the town fair.
(b) Around the bank.
(c) Around the airport.
(d) Around the town shopping mall.
2. What is Sambu's mother's actual medical condition?
(a) A tumor.
(b) She eats too little and faints.
(c) She is wracked with guilt.
3. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
(a) Go out and have one last fun-filled night with some friends.
(b) Sign his last will.
(c) Leave all of his money to Dr. Raman.
(d) Say goodbye to his wife.
4. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
(a) His mother.
(b) The town priest.
(c) A god in a dream.
(d) His father.
5. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
(a) His house is hit by a flash flood.
(b) His house falls into the Earth after an earthquake.
(c) His house is hit by lightning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a sadhu?
2. What does Iswaren's family think about his passing the exam?
3. How does Atilla react to Ranga?
4. What is the cat chasing when it gets a jug stuck on its head?
5. What medical condition is it first believed that Sambu's mother has?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)