|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hungry Child.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many stories are in "Malgudi Days"?
2. What does the hippie ask the cobbler if he believes in?
(a) The devil.
(d) The kind of shoe polish he uses.
3. How does the talkative man first try to move the engine?
(a) With keys, even though they are the wrong ones.
(b) With music.
(c) With magic.
(d) With elephants and muscle power.
4. What causes the riot that affects Rama's business?
(a) Political unrest.
(b) A religious procession.
(c) A fire.
(d) A serial killer on the loose.
5. How old is Shanta?
(a) A teenager.
(b) Elementary-school age.
(c) Very, very young -- maybe 2 or 3.
(d) Quite old -- perhaps 60 or 65.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the talkative man initially want the statue of Frederick Lawley?
2. What test taker number is Iswaren?
3. What has been Ayah's job for 20 years or so?
4. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
5. How does the astrologer's wife respond to his tale of nearly killing someone?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)