|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hungry Child.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a sadhu?
(a) A religious hermit.
(b) A traveling doctor.
(c) A fortune teller.
(d) A scribe.
2. What happens to the boy's father in "Naga"?
(a) He runs off with a woman.
(b) He goes insane.
(c) He dies of a heart attack.
(d) He is taken to jail.
3. What is Sambu's mother's actual medical condition?
(a) A tumor.
(c) She eats too little and faints.
(d) She is wracked with guilt.
4. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
(a) The lack of supervision on the playground.
(b) How expensive tuition is for such a bad school.
(c) Swami's reportedly abusive teacher.
(d) The horrible bus driver
5. What has been Ayah's job for 20 years or so?
(a) She is a doctor.
(b) She is a nanny.
(c) She is a nurse.
(d) She is a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Gopal to become ill?
2. What causes the riot that affects Rama's business?
3. What does Shanta plan to wear to the movies?
4. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
5. Who is the author of "Malgudi Days"?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)