|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hungry Child.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers to buy Rama Rao's old house?
(a) The current tenants.
(b) An anonymous buyer.
(c) The king.
(d) His own son.
2. What does Raman buy to try to win affection from the lost child?
(a) A balloon.
(b) Cotton candy.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A tiny car.
3. What did Rama Rao used to do before he lost his business?
(a) Sell records.
(b) Run a hospital.
(c) Run a bank.
(d) Sell fruit.
4. Who is Naga?
(a) A boy's sister.
(b) A boy's pet rat.
(c) A boy's snake.
(d) A boy's pet dog.
5. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
(a) Drown himself in a nearby river.
(b) Cut off his hands.
(d) Sacrifice his first-born son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kannan eventually get gambling money from?
2. Who buys the property Velan has worked on for years and years?
3. What is Shanta learning at school?
4. What god does the cobbler think might be testing him through the hippie?
5. What government wants to nationalize the street names in "Lawley Road"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)