|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hungry Child.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 25 years.
2. Who offers to buy Rama Rao's old house?
(a) The king.
(b) The current tenants.
(c) His own son.
(d) An anonymous buyer.
3. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
(a) Learn French.
(b) Make small models out of clay and sawdust.
(c) Travel the word.
4. On what street does Selvi's mother live?
(a) Vinayak Mudali Street.
(b) The Great Indian Highway.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Bangalore Avenue.
5. How many times has Iswaren failed his exam?
(a) None -- he is taking it for the first time in this story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the town fair like?
2. What does the new owner of the property plan to do with it?
3. What time does Shanta expect to go to the movies?
4. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
5. What is the name of the town that Velan walks to?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)