|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hungry Child.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the talkative man sleep when the tiger comes?
(a) In a converted train car.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In a palace.
(d) In a tent.
2. Why does Kannan decide he can gamble?
(a) Because he's the man of the house and he can do whatever he wants.
(b) Because he can just feel that he is lucky that day.
(c) Because the family has a surplus of money.
(d) Because his wife and son are out of town.
3. What kind of marriage does Ramanujan want for Kamakshi?
(a) An expensive one.
(b) One that will allow him to travel on a boat.
(c) One that pays off all of his debts.
(d) An arranged one.
4. Who is Naga?
(a) A boy's pet dog.
(b) A boy's sister.
(c) A boy's pet rat.
(d) A boy's snake.
5. How does the talkative man acquire his engine?
(a) By stealing it.
(b) By inheriting it.
(c) By winning a raffle.
(d) By saving for months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Sambu's father?
2. How does the blind man initially befriend the dog?
3. How does the talkative man first try to take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
4. Who is the man with the tufted beard that Sambu's mother talks to?
5. Why does Velan leave his birthplace?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)