|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Selvi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Atilla's family buy a puppy?
(a) Because they are dog breeders.
(b) Because they need a watchdog.
(c) Because no one else is around to take care of it.
(d) Because their daughter really wants one.
2. What does Kannan find in the tin where his wife keeps her money?
(a) A note yelling at him.
(d) Her money.
3. How does Atilla react to Ranga?
(a) He is so old and deaf that he doesn't even hear him.
(b) He is friendly and follows him home.
(c) He attacks him viciously.
(d) He wakes up the rest of the family.
4. How does the talkative man finally take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) By cannon.
(b) By car.
(c) By blowtorch.
(d) By dynamite.
5. What has happened to Naga?
(a) It is too old to perform anymore.
(b) It gets eaten by a bird.
(c) It is stolen by someone else.
(d) It runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the riot that affects Rama's business?
2. What does Shanta plan to wear to the movies?
3. What animal does the boy's father capture in the forest in "Naga"?
4. What did Sambu's father do for a living?
5. What job is Sidda hired by Mr. Sivasanker to do?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)