|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Selvi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the talkative man hit accidentally with his engine?
(a) His own house.
(b) A compound wall.
(c) Someone's house.
(d) The side of the library.
2. What happens to the boy's father in "Naga"?
(a) He dies of a heart attack.
(b) He goes insane.
(c) He is taken to jail.
(d) He runs off with a woman.
3. Who is Rao Venkat?
(a) Shanta's grandfather.
(b) Shanta's grandmother.
(c) Shanta's mother.
(d) Shanta's father.
4. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
(a) Sign his last will.
(b) Go out and have one last fun-filled night with some friends.
(c) Say goodbye to his wife.
(d) Leave all of his money to Dr. Raman.
5. What does the talkative man lecture the villagers on?
(a) How to use fertilizer.
(b) How his medicines can cure all kinds of ills.
(c) What his figurines represent.
(d) Why his clothes are semi-waterproof.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the talkative man first try to move the engine?
2. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
3. How many times has Iswaren failed his exam?
4. What has happened to Sambu's father?
5. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)