|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Selvi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rama sell?
(a) Good luck charms.
(b) Shoe shines.
(d) Indian snacks and coffee.
2. Who has the physical advantage between Iyer and the newcomer on the train?
(a) They are about even.
(b) The newcomer.
(d) This is a trick question because we never learn about their physical appearance or size.
3. What does the sadhu first request of the talkative man?
4. Who teaches Selvi the skills she needs for her career?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her sister.
5. How does the talkative man acquire his engine?
(a) By stealing it.
(b) By saving for months.
(c) By winning a raffle.
(d) By inheriting it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
2. What is Soma's regular job?
3. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
4. What happens to the boy's father in "Naga"?
5. How does the astrologer's wife respond to his tale of nearly killing someone?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)