|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Selvi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street does Rama have his business?
(a) Airport Avenue.
(b) Front Street.
(c) Market Street.
(d) Main Street.
2. What goals does the talkative man's music teacher have for himself and his music?
(a) To become rich and famous.
(b) To play with Yo Yo Ma one day.
(c) Just to play at the village temple.
(d) To get his vision back.
3. What is a sadhu?
(a) A fortune teller.
(b) A traveling doctor.
(c) A scribe.
(d) A religious hermit.
4. What does Rama sell?
(a) Indian snacks and coffee.
(b) Shoe shines.
(c) Good luck charms.
5. Why does Shanta's teacher let her go home early?
(a) She doesn't; Shanta just slips out.
(b) She has a note from her mother.
(c) She can tell she is agitated.
(d) Because her father still hasn't paid her tuition bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Selvi hear of her mother's death?
2. What is Sidda accused of stealing?
3. Who helps Dr. Raman perform an operation on Gopal?
4. Where does Kannan eventually get gambling money from?
5. Who discovers Selvi?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)