|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Selvi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the talkative man acquire his engine?
(a) By stealing it.
(b) By inheriting it.
(c) By winning a raffle.
(d) By saving for months.
2. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
(b) Make small models out of clay and sawdust.
(c) Travel the word.
(d) Learn French.
3. On what street does Selvi's mother live?
(a) Main Street.
(b) The Great Indian Highway.
(c) Vinayak Mudali Street.
(d) Bangalore Avenue.
4. How much money does Rama Rao win from the contest each week?
(a) 100 rupees.
(b) 50 pounds.
(c) 5 dollars.
5. How old is Shanta?
(a) Quite old -- perhaps 60 or 65.
(b) Elementary-school age.
(c) A teenager.
(d) Very, very young -- maybe 2 or 3.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sidda accused of stealing?
2. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
3. How does the talkative man finally take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
4. What does Kannan find in the tin where his wife keeps her money?
5. Who does Atilla bother the most as a puppy?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)