|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Selvi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Govind Singh retire?
(a) Because his hearing and vision are both declining.
(b) Because his vision is declining.
(c) Because his hearing is declining.
(d) None of these answers is correct.
2. Who does Atilla bother the most as a puppy?
(a) The eldest son.
(b) The father.
(c) The mother.
(d) No one; he is too friendly and kind to bother anyone.
3. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
(b) Drown himself in a nearby river.
(c) Cut off his hands.
(d) Sacrifice his first-born son.
4. Where does the talkative man first try to keep his engine?
(a) In city hall.
(b) Way out in the country where no one can find it.
(c) On the town fairgrounds.
(d) At the town library.
5. What goals does the talkative man's music teacher have for himself and his music?
(a) Just to play at the village temple.
(b) To get his vision back.
(c) To play with Yo Yo Ma one day.
(d) To become rich and famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ramanujan?
2. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
3. What is a sadhu?
4. Where does the astrologer set up his shop?
5. What item does the man in the green blazer buy for a motherless boy?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)