|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Selvi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What goals does the talkative man have for himself and his music?
(a) To become rich and famous.
(b) To get his vision back.
(c) Just to play at the village temple.
(d) To play with Yo Yo Ma one day.
2. How does the talkative man first try to take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) By hacksaw.
(b) By chainsaw.
(c) By sheer muscle.
(d) By rope.
3. What reason does Swami give his dad for not wanting to go to school?
(a) He fears the bus driver.
(b) He hasn't done his homework.
(c) He might get attacked by tigers on the way.
(d) He is afraid of the punishment for being late.
4. Where does Kannan eventually get gambling money from?
(a) He steals it from a man in a green blazer.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) He makes a blood donation.
(d) His son's tin.
5. What kind of house does Kannan live in?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A small hut.
(c) A regular house -- not too big, not too small.
(d) No house at all: he is homeless.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Iswaren go to see a movie?
2. Who buys the property Velan has worked on for years and years?
3. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
4. How does Dr. Raman know Gopal?
5. What does Shanta plan to wear to the movies?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)