|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Selvi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has the boy in "Naga" made money as a child?
(a) He has joined the circus.
(b) He has worked as a snake charmer.
(c) He has sold lucky rocks he finds.
(d) He has begged for money.
2. What kind of house does Kannan live in?
(a) A small hut.
(b) No house at all: he is homeless.
(c) A mansion.
(d) A regular house -- not too big, not too small.
3. What animal does the boy's father capture in the forest in "Naga"?
(a) A beautiful bird.
(b) A poisonous frog.
(c) A dangerous but pretty fish.
(d) A tiny monkey.
4. What does the talkative man lecture the villagers on?
(a) How his medicines can cure all kinds of ills.
(b) Why his clothes are semi-waterproof.
(c) What his figurines represent.
(d) How to use fertilizer.
5. Why does Kannan decide he can gamble?
(a) Because he's the man of the house and he can do whatever he wants.
(b) Because he can just feel that he is lucky that day.
(c) Because the family has a surplus of money.
(d) Because his wife and son are out of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rao Venkat?
2. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
3. On what street does Selvi's mother live?
4. What does Iswaren's family think about his passing the exam?
5. How old is Shanta?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)