|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Selvi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
(b) Learn French.
(c) Make small models out of clay and sawdust.
(d) Travel the word.
2. What exam does Iswaren have a problem passing?
(a) The college entrance exam (SAT).
(b) The Intermediate level exam.
(c) The physical exam.
(d) The French language exam.
3. What animal enters the room while the talkative man is playing music (after he has banned the sadhu from entering)?
(a) A cobra.
(b) A man-eating tiger.
(c) A beautiful bird.
(d) A lion.
4. What job is Sidda hired by Mr. Sivasanker to do?
(a) Watch his 5-year-old daughter.
(b) Teach him how to read.
(c) Paint his house.
(d) Tend to his gardens.
5. What is Dr. Raman known for?
(a) For being direct with his patients.
(b) For helping the poor, even if they can't pay.
(c) For the figurines he has in his office.
(d) For overbilling people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
2. What does Iswaren's family think about his passing the exam?
3. Where does Raju go to see how much money he has stolen?
4. Why does Atilla's family buy a puppy?
5. What does the sadhu first request of the talkative man?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)