|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Selvi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the riot that affects Rama's business?
(a) A religious procession.
(b) A fire.
(c) A serial killer on the loose.
(d) Political unrest.
2. How does the talkative man first try to move the engine?
(a) With elephants and muscle power.
(b) With keys, even though they are the wrong ones.
(c) With music.
(d) With magic.
3. What kind of clothing does the astrologer wear when he is first introduced in the novel?
(b) Just a towel, since he just got out of the shower.
(c) A dress.
(d) Bright colors.
4. How does Narayan describe the train when Iyer gets on it?
(a) Broken down.
5. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
(a) That he can control it.
(b) That the idea of nature is pure silliness.
(c) This is a trick question; Dr. Raman never talks about nature.
(d) That it will take its course one way or the other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the talkative man acquire his engine?
2. Who is Ranga?
3. Who does Atilla bother the most as a puppy?
4. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
5. How does the talkative man first try to take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)