|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Selvi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of house does Kannan live in?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A small hut.
(c) No house at all: he is homeless.
(d) A regular house -- not too big, not too small.
2. How much does Rama spend each day in supplies?
(a) 5 rupees.
(b) 10 rupees.
(c) 20 rupees.
(d) 15 rupees.
3. What causes the family that Velan works for to rent out their house?
(a) There is a mean family feud.
(b) The people need the tax break.
(c) A tornado comes through the city.
(d) The master of the house dies.
4. How has the boy in "Naga" made money as a child?
(a) He has begged for money.
(b) He has sold lucky rocks he finds.
(c) He has worked as a snake charmer.
(d) He has joined the circus.
5. What piece of mail does Thanappa hide?
(a) A letter about a sick uncle.
(b) A video from an old boyfriend.
(c) A bill from the government.
(d) A note from the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Rama Rao win from the contest each week?
2. What is a sadhu?
3. Who has the physical advantage between Iyer and the newcomer on the train?
4. How much does Rama earn each day in sales?
5. Who does Ramu's mother want him to marry?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)