|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Selvi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Gopal to become ill?
(a) He doesn't get ill.
(b) It takes him several weeks.
(c) A very long time.
(d) Not very long at all; he gets sick quite suddenly.
2. What animal enters the room while the talkative man is playing music (after he has banned the sadhu from entering)?
(a) A lion.
(b) A cobra.
(c) A beautiful bird.
(d) A man-eating tiger.
3. On what street does Selvi's mother live?
(a) Main Street.
(b) Vinayak Mudali Street.
(c) Bangalore Avenue.
(d) The Great Indian Highway.
4. How does the talkative man first try to move the engine?
(a) With elephants and muscle power.
(b) With keys, even though they are the wrong ones.
(c) With magic.
(d) With music.
5. What makes Raju try to return the stolen purse?
(a) He knows his fingerprints are all over it.
(b) He feels guilty.
(c) He realizes it is the purse of a friend.
(d) The balloon that was meant for the motherless boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does the man in the green blazer buy for a motherless boy?
2. How does Selvi hear of her mother's death?
3. What does the swami want the talkative man to do to him with his engine?
4. What is Sidda accused of stealing?
5. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)