|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Selvi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the talkative man first try to take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) By sheer muscle.
(b) By rope.
(c) By hacksaw.
(d) By chainsaw.
2. What does Rama sell?
(a) Indian snacks and coffee.
(c) Shoe shines.
(d) Good luck charms.
3. Who is Atilla named after?
(a) The family's grandmother.
(b) Atilla the Hun.
(c) The town's mayor.
(d) Atilla the doctor.
4. What does the sadhu first request of the talkative man?
5. What does the talkative man sell for a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Iswaren failed his exam?
2. Where does the talkative man acquire his engine?
3. In what region is the village the talkative man goes to visit when he encounters the tiger?
4. What job is Sidda hired by Mr. Sivasanker to do?
5. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)