|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Selvi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Iswaren failed his exam?
(d) None -- he is taking it for the first time in this story.
2. Where does Govind Singh work?
3. What is Shanta learning at school?
(a) How to tell time.
(b) Her alphabet.
(c) None of these answers is correct.
(d) Her alphabet and how to tell time.
4. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 5 months.
5. How does the talkative man acquire his engine?
(a) By stealing it.
(b) By winning a raffle.
(c) By saving for months.
(d) By inheriting it.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
2. How does the talkative man first try to take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
3. What is the name of the teacher Swami complains about?
4. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
5. What is a sadhu?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)