|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Selvi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What test taker number is Iswaren?
2. How much money does Rama Rao win from the contest each week?
(b) 5 dollars.
(c) 50 pounds.
(d) 100 rupees.
3. Who buys the property Velan has worked on for years and years?
(a) A dentist.
(b) The town's mayor.
(c) A developer.
(d) A doctor.
4. What does the talkative man hit accidentally with his engine?
(a) The side of the library.
(b) A compound wall.
(c) His own house.
(d) Someone's house.
5. What causes the riot that affects Rama's business?
(a) A fire.
(b) Political unrest.
(c) A religious procession.
(d) A serial killer on the loose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What government wants to nationalize the street names in "Lawley Road"?
2. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
3. How does Narayan describe the train when Iyer gets on it?
4. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
5. How old is Kamakshi when the reader first meets her?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)