|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lawley Road, Trail of the Green Blazer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
(a) His son's.
(b) His landlord's.
(c) The old woman's.
(d) His daughter's.
2. What causes the family that Velan works for to rent out their house?
(a) The people need the tax break.
(b) A tornado comes through the city.
(c) The master of the house dies.
(d) There is a mean family feud.
3. How does the talkative man first try to take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) By hacksaw.
(b) By sheer muscle.
(c) By chainsaw.
(d) By rope.
4. What is the first job Velan gets after leaving his hometown?
5. Who offers to buy Rama Rao's old house?
(a) The king.
(b) The current tenants.
(c) An anonymous buyer.
(d) His own son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
2. Where does the talkative man sleep when the tiger comes?
3. Why does entering the contest cost Rama Rao money?
4. What is Shanta learning at school?
5. How does the talkative man first try to move the engine?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)