|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lawley Road, Trail of the Green Blazer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 5 months.
2. Who buys the property Velan has worked on for years and years?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A developer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) The town's mayor.
3. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
(a) The lack of supervision on the playground.
(b) Swami's reportedly abusive teacher.
(c) The horrible bus driver
(d) How expensive tuition is for such a bad school.
4. How does the talkative man first try to move the engine?
(a) With music.
(b) With keys, even though they are the wrong ones.
(c) With elephants and muscle power.
(d) With magic.
5. What goals does the talkative man's music teacher have for himself and his music?
(a) To become rich and famous.
(b) Just to play at the village temple.
(c) To play with Yo Yo Ma one day.
(d) To get his vision back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Govind Singh work?
2. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
3. What does the swami want the talkative man to do to him with his engine?
4. Where does the talkative man sleep when the tiger comes?
5. How does Atilla react to Ranga?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)