|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lawley Road, Trail of the Green Blazer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the talkative man initially want the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) To sell it to a British museum.
(b) To sell it for scrap metal.
(c) Both of these answers are correct.
(d) None of these answers is correct.
2. How does Dr. Raman know Gopal?
(a) He is his father.
(b) He doesn't know Gopal.
(c) He is a famous movie star.
(d) They are childhood friends.
3. Who is Rao Venkat?
(a) Shanta's mother.
(b) Shanta's father.
(c) Shanta's grandmother.
(d) Shanta's grandfather.
4. What is the name of the teacher Swami complains about?
5. Who is the author of "Malgudi Days"?
(a) J. D. Salinger.
(b) J. K. Rowling.
(c) R. K. Narayan.
(d) P. R. Goldsmith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of marriage does Ramanujan want for Kamakshi?
2. What does the swami want the talkative man to do to him with his engine?
3. How much money does Raju initially steal from the man in the green blazer?
4. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
5. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)