|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lawley Road, Trail of the Green Blazer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Thanapa been a mailman when he is first introduced in the text?
(a) A very long time.
(b) This is a trick question; he is not a mailman.
(c) This is a trick question; he is actually a butcher.
(d) Not long at all.
2. What is Dr. Raman known for?
(a) For being direct with his patients.
(b) For the figurines he has in his office.
(c) For overbilling people.
(d) For helping the poor, even if they can't pay.
3. Where does the talkative man first try to keep his engine?
(a) At the town library.
(b) On the town fairgrounds.
(c) In city hall.
(d) Way out in the country where no one can find it.
4. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
(a) His landlord's.
(b) His son's.
(c) His daughter's.
(d) The old woman's.
5. Where does the talkative man acquire his engine?
(a) At the town fair.
(b) At the local store.
(c) On the internet.
(d) In a nearby town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Atilla's family buy a puppy?
2. Who is Atilla named after?
3. Who does Atilla bother the most as a puppy?
4. Why does Rama Rao and his family have to move out of their home?
5. What is Shanta learning at school?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)