|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lawley Road, Trail of the Green Blazer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What government wants to nationalize the street names in "Lawley Road"?
(a) The municipal government.
(b) The federal government.
(c) No government -- it's just a group of citizens who want to make the change.
(d) The state government.
2. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
(a) A bad cold.
(b) A sore throat.
(c) A headache.
(d) A tummy ache.
3. What test taker number is Iswaren?
4. What item does the man in the green blazer buy for a motherless boy?
(a) A nice dinner.
(b) A stuffed animal.
(c) New clothes.
(d) A balloon.
5. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first job Velan gets after leaving his hometown?
2. Why does the talkative man initially want the statue of Frederick Lawley?
3. What makes Raju try to return the stolen purse?
4. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
5. What did Rama Rao used to do before he lost his business?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)