|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lawley Road, Trail of the Green Blazer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
(a) Swami's reportedly abusive teacher.
(b) How expensive tuition is for such a bad school.
(c) The horrible bus driver
(d) The lack of supervision on the playground.
2. What man comes to see the astrologer as he is just about to close down for the night?
(a) A random man whose name we never learn.
(b) The king.
(c) Guru Nayak.
(d) The astrologer's father.
3. Who is Ramanujan?
(a) Kamakshi's husband.
(b) Kamakshi's father.
(c) Kamakshi's brother.
(d) Kamakshi's priest.
4. Where does the talkative man sleep when the tiger comes?
(a) In a palace.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In a converted train car.
(d) In a tent.
5. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
(a) Say goodbye to his wife.
(b) Sign his last will.
(c) Go out and have one last fun-filled night with some friends.
(d) Leave all of his money to Dr. Raman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the teacher Swami complains about?
2. How does Narayan describe the train when Iyer gets on it?
3. How tall is the statue of Frederick Lawley?
4. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
5. How does the blind man initially befriend the dog?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)