|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lawley Road, Trail of the Green Blazer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the talkative man hit accidentally with his engine?
(a) His own house.
(b) The side of the library.
(c) A compound wall.
(d) Someone's house.
2. Who is Rao Venkat?
(a) Shanta's father.
(b) Shanta's grandfather.
(c) Shanta's grandmother.
(d) Shanta's mother.
3. Why does Velan leave his birthplace?
(a) He is running from the law.
(b) He has a fight with his father.
(c) He is kicked out.
(d) The woman he loves lives somewhere else.
4. Where does the talkative man first try to keep his engine?
(a) On the town fairgrounds.
(b) At the town library.
(c) Way out in the country where no one can find it.
(d) In city hall.
5. What kinds of comments does the newcomer on the train have for his fellow passengers?
(a) Friendly and helpful.
(b) Confusing and weird.
(c) Rude and nasty.
(d) Wise and insightful.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
2. What item does Ranga steal from the family?
3. Why does the talkative man initially want the statue of Frederick Lawley?
4. Where does the talkative man acquire his engine?
5. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)