|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lawley Road, Trail of the Green Blazer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Iswaren failed his exam?
(c) None -- he is taking it for the first time in this story.
2. Where does Raju follow the man in the green jacket?
(a) Around the town shopping mall.
(b) Around the town fair.
(c) Around the airport.
(d) Around the bank.
3. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
(a) Learn French.
(b) Make small models out of clay and sawdust.
(c) Travel the word.
4. Why does entering the contest cost Rama Rao money?
(a) Because there is an entrance fee.
(b) Because he has to send his entry by registered mail.
(c) Because he encloses a bribe in the envelope.
(d) Because he must pay someone to help him win.
5. Who does Atilla bother the most as a puppy?
(a) The eldest son.
(b) The father.
(c) The mother.
(d) No one; he is too friendly and kind to bother anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Raju initially steal from the man in the green blazer?
2. What does the talkative man lecture the villagers on?
3. Why does Velan leave his birthplace?
4. How old is Shanta?
5. Who is Ranga?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)