|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lawley Road, Trail of the Green Blazer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Iswaren failed his exam?
(c) None -- he is taking it for the first time in this story.
2. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
(a) He throws a rock at a street light.
(b) He is dressed very, very oddly.
(c) He is running through the streets, screaming.
(d) He is out with a lot of women one night.
3. What does Iswaren's family think about his passing the exam?
(a) They don't know that he is trying to take it.
(b) That it doesn't matter because they bribed the test proctor to pass him anyway.
(c) That he will pass it with no problems.
(d) That he will never pass it.
4. What kinds of comments does the newcomer on the train have for his fellow passengers?
(a) Confusing and weird.
(b) Rude and nasty.
(c) Wise and insightful.
(d) Friendly and helpful.
5. Who is Ranga?
(a) A laborer by day, thief by night.
(b) A doctor by day, thief by night.
(c) A priest by day, thief by night.
(d) A lawyer by day, thief by night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Atilla's family buy a puppy?
2. Where is Raju finally able to pick the pocket of the man in the green blazer?
3. What government wants to nationalize the street names in "Lawley Road"?
4. What does the talkative man hit accidentally with his engine?
5. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)