|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lawley Road, Trail of the Green Blazer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal enters the room while the talkative man is playing music (after he has banned the sadhu from entering)?
(a) A man-eating tiger.
(b) A beautiful bird.
(c) A lion.
(d) A cobra.
2. Why does Rama Rao and his family have to move out of their home?
(a) Because the house is infested with rats.
(b) So they can rent it for income.
(c) So they can go live undercover.
(d) So they can flee the country.
3. What time does Shanta expect to go to the movies?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 10:00 p.m.
(c) 6:00 p.m.
(d) 5:00 p.m.
4. In what region is the village the talkative man goes to visit when he encounters the tiger?
(a) The desert region.
(b) The Bengalore region.
(c) The mountain region.
(d) The Mempi region.
5. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
(a) The old woman.
(b) The dog himself.
(c) A family member.
(d) A fellow merchant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the talkative man first try to keep his engine?
2. What kind of marriage does Ramanujan want for Kamakshi?
3. Where does Raju follow the man in the green jacket?
4. How many stories are in "Malgudi Days"?
5. What causes the family that Velan works for to rent out their house?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)