|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lawley Road, Trail of the Green Blazer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What government wants to nationalize the street names in "Lawley Road"?
(a) The municipal government.
(b) No government -- it's just a group of citizens who want to make the change.
(c) The federal government.
(d) The state government.
2. Who is Rao Venkat?
(a) Shanta's grandmother.
(b) Shanta's grandfather.
(c) Shanta's mother.
(d) Shanta's father.
3. How old is Shanta?
(a) A teenager.
(b) Very, very young -- maybe 2 or 3.
(c) Quite old -- perhaps 60 or 65.
(d) Elementary-school age.
4. What kind of contest does Rama Rao end up entering each week?
(a) A lottery.
(b) A spelling bee.
(c) A fashion show.
(d) A crossword puzzle contest.
5. What time does Shanta expect to go to the movies?
(a) 10:00 p.m.
(b) 5:00 p.m.
(c) 6:00 p.m.
(d) 7:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
2. How old is Kamakshi when the reader first meets her?
3. What is the tiger known for?
4. How does Dr. Raman know Gopal?
5. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)