|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Such Perfection, Father's Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Raman known for?
(a) For being direct with his patients.
(b) For helping the poor, even if they can't pay.
(c) For overbilling people.
(d) For the figurines he has in his office.
2. What is the name of the teacher Swami complains about?
3. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
(a) A real man.
(b) A coward.
(c) A brave young man.
(d) A true scholar.
4. What kind of clothing does the astrologer wear when he is first introduced in the novel?
(a) Just a towel, since he just got out of the shower.
(b) A dress.
(d) Bright colors.
5. How many times has Iswaren failed his exam?
(a) None -- he is taking it for the first time in this story.
Short Answer Questions
1. After he retires, what does Govind Singh receive each month from his employer?
2. What does the old man end up using to leash the dog by the end of the story?
3. How does Narayan describe the train when Iyer gets on it?
4. How long has Thanapa been a mailman when he is first introduced in the text?
5. How does the talkative man reach the village with the tiger?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)