|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Such Perfection, Father's Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Iswaren die?
(a) By being shot.
(b) By tripping, falling, and cracking his skull.
(c) By drowning.
(d) By poison.
2. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) A god in a dream.
(d) The town priest.
3. What exam does Iswaren have a problem passing?
(a) The physical exam.
(b) The Intermediate level exam.
(c) The French language exam.
(d) The college entrance exam (SAT).
4. After he retires, what does Govind Singh receive each month from his employer?
(a) A box of stationery.
(b) A bus pass.
(c) A small pension.
(d) A bushel of apples.
5. How long does it take Gopal to become ill?
(a) It takes him several weeks.
(b) Not very long at all; he gets sick quite suddenly.
(c) He doesn't get ill.
(d) A very long time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Soma's regular job?
2. How many stories are in "Malgudi Days"?
3. How does Narayan describe the train when Iyer gets on it?
4. Where does Govind Singh work?
5. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)