|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Such Perfection, Father's Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What man comes to see the astrologer as he is just about to close down for the night?
(a) The astrologer's father.
(b) Guru Nayak.
(c) A random man whose name we never learn.
(d) The king.
2. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
(a) A sore throat.
(b) A bad cold.
(c) A tummy ache.
(d) A headache.
3. Who is Ramanujan?
(a) Kamakshi's father.
(b) Kamakshi's priest.
(c) Kamakshi's brother.
(d) Kamakshi's husband.
4. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
5. How long has Thanapa been a mailman when he is first introduced in the text?
(a) This is a trick question; he is actually a butcher.
(b) This is a trick question; he is not a mailman.
(c) Not long at all.
(d) A very long time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
2. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
3. After he retires, what does Govind Singh receive each month from his employer?
4. What does Iswaren's family think about his passing the exam?
5. What is Dr. Raman known for?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)