|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Such Perfection, Father's Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
(b) New York.
2. What test taker number is Iswaren?
3. What does the talkative man lecture the villagers on?
(a) What his figurines represent.
(b) How to use fertilizer.
(c) How his medicines can cure all kinds of ills.
(d) Why his clothes are semi-waterproof.
4. What kind of marriage does Ramanujan want for Kamakshi?
(a) An arranged one.
(b) An expensive one.
(c) One that will allow him to travel on a boat.
(d) One that pays off all of his debts.
5. What man comes to see the astrologer as he is just about to close down for the night?
(a) The king.
(b) The astrologer's father.
(c) Guru Nayak.
(d) A random man whose name we never learn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the astrologer set up his shop?
2. Who helps Dr. Raman perform an operation on Gopal?
3. What does the talkative man sell for a living?
4. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
5. How long does it take Gopal to become ill?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)