|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Such Perfection, Father's Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Gopal to become ill?
(a) Not very long at all; he gets sick quite suddenly.
(b) It takes him several weeks.
(c) He doesn't get ill.
(d) A very long time.
2. What damage does the falling tree do to Soma's beloved statue?
(a) Shatters it completely.
(b) Knocks its arm off.
(c) Knocks its head off.
(d) Knocks its toe off.
3. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
(a) He is dressed very, very oddly.
(b) He is out with a lot of women one night.
(c) He is running through the streets, screaming.
(d) He throws a rock at a street light.
4. Where does Iswaren go to see a movie?
(a) The Palace Talkies.
(b) The Metreon.
(c) The Bengalore Big Screen 15.
(d) The Cina Cinaplex.
5. What skill does Iyer lie to the newcomer on the train about having?
(a) Tae Kwon Do.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the talkative man reach the village with the tiger?
2. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
3. How many times has Iswaren failed his exam?
4. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
5. Who is Ramanujan?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)