|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Such Perfection, Father's Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
(a) His son's.
(b) The old woman's.
(c) His landlord's.
(d) His daughter's.
2. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
(a) The town priest.
(b) His mother.
(c) A god in a dream.
(d) His father.
3. What test taker number is Iswaren?
4. What is Soma's regular job?
(a) He is a dentist.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He is a sculptor.
(d) He is a doctor.
5. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
(a) A group of thugs.
(b) The corrupt police.
(c) His abusive wife.
(d) An abusive teenager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
2. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
3. How old is Kamakshi when the reader first meets her?
4. Where does Govind Singh work?
5. What is the tiger known for?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)