|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Such Perfection, Father's Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many stories are in "Malgudi Days"?
2. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
(a) His son's.
(b) His daughter's.
(c) The old woman's.
(d) His landlord's.
3. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
(a) Leave all of his money to Dr. Raman.
(b) Go out and have one last fun-filled night with some friends.
(c) Sign his last will.
(d) Say goodbye to his wife.
4. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
(a) A god in a dream.
(b) The town priest.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
5. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
(a) Sacrifice his first-born son.
(b) Cut off his hands.
(d) Drown himself in a nearby river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Swami give his dad for not wanting to go to school?
2. What damage does the falling tree do to Soma's beloved statue?
3. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
4. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
5. What is Soma's regular job?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)