|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Such Perfection, Father's Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Govind Singh work?
2. What is the name of the teacher Swami complains about?
3. How does the talkative man reach the village with the tiger?
(a) By train.
(b) By river taxi.
(c) By horseback.
(d) By foot.
4. What damage does the falling tree do to Soma's beloved statue?
(a) Knocks its arm off.
(b) Shatters it completely.
(c) Knocks its head off.
(d) Knocks its toe off.
5. Where does the talkative man sleep when the tiger comes?
(a) In a converted train car.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In a tent.
(d) In a palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What man comes to see the astrologer as he is just about to close down for the night?
2. How does the blind man initially befriend the dog?
3. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
4. What is Soma's regular job?
5. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)