|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Such Perfection, Father's Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Dr. Raman perform an operation on Gopal?
(a) Two people who offer to help from the street.
(b) Gopal's wife.
(c) No one; he must do the procedure alone.
(d) His assistants.
2. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
(a) His house falls into the Earth after an earthquake.
(b) His house is hit by a flash flood.
(c) His house is hit by lightning.
3. What kinds of comments does the newcomer on the train have for his fellow passengers?
(a) Rude and nasty.
(b) Wise and insightful.
(c) Friendly and helpful.
(d) Confusing and weird.
4. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
(a) Sacrifice his first-born son.
(b) Cut off his hands.
(c) Drown himself in a nearby river.
5. How many stories are in "Malgudi Days"?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
2. What does Iswaren's family think about his passing the exam?
3. How does Iswaren die?
4. Why does Govind Singh retire?
5. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)