|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Such Perfection, Father's Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill does Iyer lie to the newcomer on the train about having?
(c) Tae Kwon Do.
2. How long has Thanapa been a mailman when he is first introduced in the text?
(a) A very long time.
(b) This is a trick question; he is not a mailman.
(c) This is a trick question; he is actually a butcher.
(d) Not long at all.
3. What does the old man end up using to leash the dog by the end of the story?
(a) A metal chain.
(b) A leash made of horse hair.
(c) A leather leash.
(d) He never gets to leash the dog again because it runs away.
4. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
(a) A true scholar.
(b) A coward.
(c) A brave young man.
(d) A real man.
5. How old is Kamakshi when the reader first meets her?
(a) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the talkative man sell for a living?
2. What kinds of comments does the newcomer on the train have for his fellow passengers?
3. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
4. What is the tiger known for?
5. How does Dr. Raman know Gopal?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)