|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Such Perfection, Father's Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Dr. Raman perform an operation on Gopal?
(a) No one; he must do the procedure alone.
(b) Gopal's wife.
(c) His assistants.
(d) Two people who offer to help from the street.
2. What is the name of the teacher Swami complains about?
3. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A sleeping man.
(c) A crying baby.
(d) An old woman.
4. What is Soma's regular job?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is a dentist.
(d) He is a sculptor.
5. What reason does Swami give his dad for not wanting to go to school?
(a) He might get attacked by tigers on the way.
(b) He hasn't done his homework.
(c) He is afraid of the punishment for being late.
(d) He fears the bus driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What damage does the falling tree do to Soma's beloved statue?
2. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
3. How does the talkative man reach the village with the tiger?
4. How long does it take Gopal to become ill?
5. Where does the astrologer set up his shop?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)