|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Such Perfection, Father's Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the family react to Thanappa's hiding of the mail?
(a) They run him out of town.
(b) They report him to the authorities.
(c) They forgive him.
(d) They beat him.
2. How does the blind man initially befriend the dog?
(a) He gives it toys.
(b) He puts a blanket on it.
(c) He gives it food.
(d) He gives it a bath.
3. What man comes to see the astrologer as he is just about to close down for the night?
(a) Guru Nayak.
(b) The astrologer's father.
(c) A random man whose name we never learn.
(d) The king.
4. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
(a) A sleeping man.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A crying baby.
(d) A police officer.
5. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
(a) Travel the word.
(b) Make small models out of clay and sawdust.
(d) Learn French.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
2. After he retires, what does Govind Singh receive each month from his employer?
3. In what region is the village the talkative man goes to visit when he encounters the tiger?
4. What kind of marriage does Ramanujan want for Kamakshi?
5. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)