|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Such Perfection, Father's Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Raman known for?
(a) For the figurines he has in his office.
(b) For helping the poor, even if they can't pay.
(c) For being direct with his patients.
(d) For overbilling people.
2. How many times has Iswaren failed his exam?
(c) None -- he is taking it for the first time in this story.
3. What does Iswaren's family think about his passing the exam?
(a) That he will pass it with no problems.
(b) That he will never pass it.
(c) That it doesn't matter because they bribed the test proctor to pass him anyway.
(d) They don't know that he is trying to take it.
4. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 1 year.
5. How does Dr. Raman know Gopal?
(a) He doesn't know Gopal.
(b) He is a famous movie star.
(c) They are childhood friends.
(d) He is his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Narayan describe the train when Iyer gets on it?
2. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
3. How old is Kamakshi when the reader first meets her?
4. After he retires, what does Govind Singh receive each month from his employer?
5. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)