|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Such Perfection, Father's Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the blind man initially befriend the dog?
(a) He gives it a bath.
(b) He puts a blanket on it.
(c) He gives it toys.
(d) He gives it food.
2. After he retires, what does Govind Singh receive each month from his employer?
(a) A small pension.
(b) A box of stationery.
(c) A bushel of apples.
(d) A bus pass.
3. What does the talkative man lecture the villagers on?
(a) How his medicines can cure all kinds of ills.
(b) Why his clothes are semi-waterproof.
(c) How to use fertilizer.
(d) What his figurines represent.
4. Where does the talkative man sleep when the tiger comes?
(a) In a converted train car.
(b) In a palace.
(c) In a tent.
(d) In a cave.
5. How does Iswaren die?
(a) By poison.
(b) By tripping, falling, and cracking his skull.
(c) By being shot.
(d) By drowning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
2. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
3. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
4. What reason does Swami give his dad for not wanting to go to school?
5. Who has the physical advantage between Iyer and the newcomer on the train?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)