|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Such Perfection, Father's Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
(b) Make small models out of clay and sawdust.
(c) Learn French.
(d) Travel the word.
2. Who is the author of "Malgudi Days"?
(a) P. R. Goldsmith.
(b) R. K. Narayan.
(c) J. K. Rowling.
(d) J. D. Salinger.
3. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
(a) A true scholar.
(b) A brave young man.
(c) A coward.
(d) A real man.
4. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. Who has the physical advantage between Iyer and the newcomer on the train?
(a) The newcomer.
(b) This is a trick question because we never learn about their physical appearance or size.
(c) They are about even.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
2. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
3. What is Dr. Raman known for?
4. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
5. Where does Govind Singh work?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)