|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Such Perfection, Father's Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Iswaren failed his exam?
(a) None -- he is taking it for the first time in this story.
2. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
(a) Make small models out of clay and sawdust.
(b) Travel the word.
(d) Learn French.
3. Who helps Dr. Raman perform an operation on Gopal?
(a) His assistants.
(b) Gopal's wife.
(c) No one; he must do the procedure alone.
(d) Two people who offer to help from the street.
4. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
(a) His father.
(b) The town priest.
(c) His mother.
(d) A god in a dream.
5. How does Dr. Raman know Gopal?
(a) He is a famous movie star.
(b) He doesn't know Gopal.
(c) He is his father.
(d) They are childhood friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of mail does Thanappa hide?
2. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
3. How does the family react to Thanappa's hiding of the mail?
4. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
5. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)