|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Such Perfection, Father's Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
(a) His landlord's.
(b) His daughter's.
(c) His son's.
(d) The old woman's.
2. How does the talkative man reach the village with the tiger?
(a) By river taxi.
(b) By foot.
(c) By horseback.
(d) By train.
3. Who helps Dr. Raman perform an operation on Gopal?
(a) His assistants.
(b) No one; he must do the procedure alone.
(c) Two people who offer to help from the street.
(d) Gopal's wife.
4. How does the family react to Thanappa's hiding of the mail?
(a) They report him to the authorities.
(b) They beat him.
(c) They forgive him.
(d) They run him out of town.
5. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
(a) A sleeping man.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A crying baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
2. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
3. How does Narayan describe the train when Iyer gets on it?
4. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
5. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)