|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Such Perfection, Father's Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
2. Who is the author of "Malgudi Days"?
(a) P. R. Goldsmith.
(b) J. K. Rowling.
(c) R. K. Narayan.
(d) J. D. Salinger.
3. What man comes to see the astrologer as he is just about to close down for the night?
(a) The king.
(b) Guru Nayak.
(c) A random man whose name we never learn.
(d) The astrologer's father.
4. What does the talkative man lecture the villagers on?
(a) What his figurines represent.
(b) How his medicines can cure all kinds of ills.
(c) How to use fertilizer.
(d) Why his clothes are semi-waterproof.
5. What kinds of comments does the newcomer on the train have for his fellow passengers?
(a) Confusing and weird.
(b) Wise and insightful.
(c) Rude and nasty.
(d) Friendly and helpful.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
2. What is the tiger known for?
3. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
4. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
5. How old is Kamakshi when the reader first meets her?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)