|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Such Perfection, Father's Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Narayan describe the train when Iyer gets on it?
(a) Broken down.
2. Where does the astrologer set up his shop?
(a) In the city library.
(b) At the edge of the forest.
(c) In a dark alley.
(d) In Town Hall Park.
3. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
(a) That the idea of nature is pure silliness.
(b) This is a trick question; Dr. Raman never talks about nature.
(c) That it will take its course one way or the other.
(d) That he can control it.
4. How many times has Iswaren failed his exam?
(b) None -- he is taking it for the first time in this story.
5. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
(a) The old woman.
(b) A family member.
(c) The dog himself.
(d) A fellow merchant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Soma's regular job?
2. What piece of mail does Thanappa hide?
3. Where does Iswaren go to see a movie?
4. What does the talkative man sell for a living?
5. What damage does the falling tree do to Soma's beloved statue?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)