|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Such Perfection, Father's Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Soma's regular job?
(a) He is a sculptor.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is a teacher.
(d) He is a dentist.
2. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
(a) A sore throat.
(b) A bad cold.
(c) A tummy ache.
(d) A headache.
3. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 50 years.
4. What is Dr. Raman known for?
(a) For helping the poor, even if they can't pay.
(b) For the figurines he has in his office.
(c) For being direct with his patients.
(d) For overbilling people.
5. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
(b) Make small models out of clay and sawdust.
(c) Travel the word.
(d) Learn French.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the teacher Swami complains about?
2. How long does it take Gopal to become ill?
3. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
4. What does Iswaren's family think about his passing the exam?
5. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)