|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Such Perfection, Father's Help.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Iswaren go to see a movie?
(a) The Metreon.
(b) The Cina Cinaplex.
(c) The Palace Talkies.
(d) The Bengalore Big Screen 15.
2. In what region is the village the talkative man goes to visit when he encounters the tiger?
(a) The Mempi region.
(b) The mountain region.
(c) The Bengalore region.
(d) The desert region.
3. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
(a) Learn French.
(b) Make small models out of clay and sawdust.
(c) Travel the word.
4. What kinds of comments does the newcomer on the train have for his fellow passengers?
(a) Wise and insightful.
(b) Confusing and weird.
(c) Friendly and helpful.
(d) Rude and nasty.
5. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
(a) That he can control it.
(b) That it will take its course one way or the other.
(c) That the idea of nature is pure silliness.
(d) This is a trick question; Dr. Raman never talks about nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Gopal to become ill?
2. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
3. How does the family react to Thanappa's hiding of the mail?
4. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
5. What test taker number is Iswaren?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)