|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the astrologer set up his shop?
(a) At the edge of the forest.
(b) In the city library.
(c) In Town Hall Park.
(d) In a dark alley.
2. Who helps Dr. Raman perform an operation on Gopal?
(a) His assistants.
(b) Gopal's wife.
(c) Two people who offer to help from the street.
(d) No one; he must do the procedure alone.
3. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
(a) He is out with a lot of women one night.
(b) He is dressed very, very oddly.
(c) He throws a rock at a street light.
(d) He is running through the streets, screaming.
4. How does Narayan describe the train when Iyer gets on it?
(d) Broken down.
5. How does the blind man initially befriend the dog?
(a) He puts a blanket on it.
(b) He gives it food.
(c) He gives it toys.
(d) He gives it a bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of marriage does Ramanujan want for Kamakshi?
2. Who is Ramanujan?
3. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
4. What kinds of comments does the newcomer on the train have for his fellow passengers?
5. How old is Kamakshi when the reader first meets her?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)