|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
(a) His landlord's.
(b) The old woman's.
(c) His son's.
(d) His daughter's.
2. Who helps Dr. Raman perform an operation on Gopal?
(a) Gopal's wife.
(b) Two people who offer to help from the street.
(c) No one; he must do the procedure alone.
(d) His assistants.
3. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
(a) A fellow merchant.
(b) The old woman.
(c) A family member.
(d) The dog himself.
4. How does the blind man initially befriend the dog?
(a) He gives it toys.
(b) He puts a blanket on it.
(c) He gives it food.
(d) He gives it a bath.
5. How does Dr. Raman know Gopal?
(a) They are childhood friends.
(b) He is his father.
(c) He doesn't know Gopal.
(d) He is a famous movie star.
Short Answer Questions
1. What man comes to see the astrologer as he is just about to close down for the night?
2. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
3. How does Narayan describe the train when Iyer gets on it?
4. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
5. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)