|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What man comes to see the astrologer as he is just about to close down for the night?
(a) A random man whose name we never learn.
(b) Guru Nayak.
(c) The king.
(d) The astrologer's father.
2. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 25 years.
3. After he retires, what does Govind Singh receive each month from his employer?
(a) A bus pass.
(b) A bushel of apples.
(c) A box of stationery.
(d) A small pension.
4. What kind of clothing does the astrologer wear when he is first introduced in the novel?
(b) Bright colors.
(c) Just a towel, since he just got out of the shower.
(d) A dress.
5. Who is Ramanujan?
(a) Kamakshi's father.
(b) Kamakshi's priest.
(c) Kamakshi's brother.
(d) Kamakshi's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
2. What does the old man end up using to leash the dog by the end of the story?
3. Who is the author of "Malgudi Days"?
4. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
5. How old is Kamakshi when the reader first meets her?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)