|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Dr. Raman perform an operation on Gopal?
(a) Gopal's wife.
(b) Two people who offer to help from the street.
(c) No one; he must do the procedure alone.
(d) His assistants.
2. Who is the author of "Malgudi Days"?
(a) P. R. Goldsmith.
(b) R. K. Narayan.
(c) J. D. Salinger.
(d) J. K. Rowling.
3. How does Narayan describe the train when Iyer gets on it?
(c) Broken down.
4. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
(a) That it will take its course one way or the other.
(b) That the idea of nature is pure silliness.
(c) That he can control it.
(d) This is a trick question; Dr. Raman never talks about nature.
5. Why does Govind Singh retire?
(a) Because his vision is declining.
(b) Because his hearing and vision are both declining.
(c) Because his hearing is declining.
(d) None of these answers is correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
2. How does the family react to Thanappa's hiding of the mail?
3. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
4. Where does the astrologer set up his shop?
5. Who has the physical advantage between Iyer and the newcomer on the train?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)