|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
(a) The old woman.
(b) A family member.
(c) The dog himself.
(d) A fellow merchant.
2. How long does it take Gopal to become ill?
(a) He doesn't get ill.
(b) A very long time.
(c) It takes him several weeks.
(d) Not very long at all; he gets sick quite suddenly.
3. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
(a) This is a trick question; Dr. Raman never talks about nature.
(b) That the idea of nature is pure silliness.
(c) That it will take its course one way or the other.
(d) That he can control it.
5. What kind of marriage does Ramanujan want for Kamakshi?
(a) One that will allow him to travel on a boat.
(b) One that pays off all of his debts.
(c) An expensive one.
(d) An arranged one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of "Malgudi Days"?
2. Where does Govind Singh work?
3. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
4. Where does the astrologer set up his shop?
5. What kind of clothing does the astrologer wear when he is first introduced in the novel?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)