|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What man comes to see the astrologer as he is just about to close down for the night?
(a) The astrologer's father.
(b) The king.
(c) A random man whose name we never learn.
(d) Guru Nayak.
2. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
(a) Go out and have one last fun-filled night with some friends.
(b) Leave all of his money to Dr. Raman.
(c) Sign his last will.
(d) Say goodbye to his wife.
3. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 25 years.
4. What kind of marriage does Ramanujan want for Kamakshi?
(a) One that pays off all of his debts.
(b) One that will allow him to travel on a boat.
(c) An arranged one.
(d) An expensive one.
5. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
(a) A sleeping man.
(b) A police officer.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A crying baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the family react to Thanappa's hiding of the mail?
2. What kind of clothing does the astrologer wear when he is first introduced in the novel?
3. How many stories are in "Malgudi Days"?
4. What is Dr. Raman known for?
5. How does the astrologer's wife respond to his tale of nearly killing someone?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)