|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
(a) The corrupt police.
(b) His abusive wife.
(c) An abusive teenager.
(d) A group of thugs.
2. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A crying baby.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A sleeping man.
3. How long has Thanapa been a mailman when he is first introduced in the text?
(a) Not long at all.
(b) This is a trick question; he is actually a butcher.
(c) A very long time.
(d) This is a trick question; he is not a mailman.
4. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
(a) His landlord's.
(b) The old woman's.
(c) His daughter's.
(d) His son's.
5. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 25 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Dr. Raman perform an operation on Gopal?
2. How many stories are in "Malgudi Days"?
3. Where does Govind Singh work?
4. What kinds of comments does the newcomer on the train have for his fellow passengers?
5. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)