|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 1 year.
2. What piece of mail does Thanappa hide?
(a) A bill from the government.
(b) A video from an old boyfriend.
(c) A letter about a sick uncle.
(d) A note from the hospital.
3. What skill does Iyer lie to the newcomer on the train about having?
(b) Tae Kwon Do.
4. Why does Govind Singh retire?
(a) Because his hearing and vision are both declining.
(b) None of these answers is correct.
(c) Because his hearing is declining.
(d) Because his vision is declining.
5. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
(a) The old woman's.
(b) His landlord's.
(c) His son's.
(d) His daughter's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
2. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
3. What is Dr. Raman known for?
4. How old is Kamakshi when the reader first meets her?
5. How many stories are in "Malgudi Days"?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)