|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What man comes to see the astrologer as he is just about to close down for the night?
(a) A random man whose name we never learn.
(b) Guru Nayak.
(c) The astrologer's father.
(d) The king.
2. How does Dr. Raman know Gopal?
(a) He is his father.
(b) They are childhood friends.
(c) He is a famous movie star.
(d) He doesn't know Gopal.
3. What kinds of comments does the newcomer on the train have for his fellow passengers?
(a) Wise and insightful.
(b) Confusing and weird.
(c) Friendly and helpful.
(d) Rude and nasty.
4. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
(a) Learn French.
(b) Travel the word.
(d) Make small models out of clay and sawdust.
5. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stories are in "Malgudi Days"?
2. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
3. Why does Govind Singh retire?
4. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
5. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)