|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the astrologer set up his shop?
(a) In Town Hall Park.
(b) At the edge of the forest.
(c) In the city library.
(d) In a dark alley.
2. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
(a) Travel the word.
(b) Make small models out of clay and sawdust.
(d) Learn French.
3. Where does Govind Singh work?
4. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
(b) New York.
5. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
(a) The corrupt police.
(b) His abusive wife.
(c) A group of thugs.
(d) An abusive teenager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of clothing does the astrologer wear when he is first introduced in the novel?
2. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
3. How does Dr. Raman know Gopal?
4. How does the blind man initially befriend the dog?
5. How long has Thanapa been a mailman when he is first introduced in the text?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)