|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Raman know Gopal?
(a) He is his father.
(b) He doesn't know Gopal.
(c) He is a famous movie star.
(d) They are childhood friends.
2. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
(a) He is dressed very, very oddly.
(b) He throws a rock at a street light.
(c) He is running through the streets, screaming.
(d) He is out with a lot of women one night.
3. What kinds of comments does the newcomer on the train have for his fellow passengers?
(a) Confusing and weird.
(b) Wise and insightful.
(c) Friendly and helpful.
(d) Rude and nasty.
4. How does the family react to Thanappa's hiding of the mail?
(a) They run him out of town.
(b) They forgive him.
(c) They report him to the authorities.
(d) They beat him.
5. Who helps Dr. Raman perform an operation on Gopal?
(a) Two people who offer to help from the street.
(b) No one; he must do the procedure alone.
(c) Gopal's wife.
(d) His assistants.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
2. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
3. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
4. Who is Ramanujan?
5. How does the astrologer's wife respond to his tale of nearly killing someone?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)