|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the astrologer's wife respond to his tale of nearly killing someone?
(a) She is mad that he didn't finish the job.
(b) She is shocked.
(c) She faints.
(d) She divorces him.
2. What does the old man end up using to leash the dog by the end of the story?
(a) A metal chain.
(b) A leather leash.
(c) He never gets to leash the dog again because it runs away.
(d) A leash made of horse hair.
3. Where does the astrologer set up his shop?
(a) In the city library.
(b) At the edge of the forest.
(c) In a dark alley.
(d) In Town Hall Park.
4. Who is Ramanujan?
(a) Kamakshi's husband.
(b) Kamakshi's priest.
(c) Kamakshi's brother.
(d) Kamakshi's father.
5. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
(a) Travel the word.
(c) Learn French.
(d) Make small models out of clay and sawdust.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
2. How old is Kamakshi when the reader first meets her?
3. After he retires, what does Govind Singh receive each month from his employer?
4. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
5. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)