|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Govind Singh work?
2. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A crying baby.
(d) A sleeping man.
3. What piece of mail does Thanappa hide?
(a) A bill from the government.
(b) A video from an old boyfriend.
(c) A note from the hospital.
(d) A letter about a sick uncle.
4. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
(a) Travel the word.
(c) Learn French.
(d) Make small models out of clay and sawdust.
5. What kinds of comments does the newcomer on the train have for his fellow passengers?
(a) Friendly and helpful.
(b) Confusing and weird.
(c) Rude and nasty.
(d) Wise and insightful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the astrologer set up his shop?
2. How many stories are in "Malgudi Days"?
3. Who is the author of "Malgudi Days"?
4. What kind of marriage does Ramanujan want for Kamakshi?
5. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)