|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the blind man initially befriend the dog?
(a) He gives it food.
(b) He puts a blanket on it.
(c) He gives it a bath.
(d) He gives it toys.
2. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
(a) Leave all of his money to Dr. Raman.
(b) Sign his last will.
(c) Say goodbye to his wife.
(d) Go out and have one last fun-filled night with some friends.
3. What kind of marriage does Ramanujan want for Kamakshi?
(a) An arranged one.
(b) One that pays off all of his debts.
(c) One that will allow him to travel on a boat.
(d) An expensive one.
4. Where does the astrologer set up his shop?
(a) At the edge of the forest.
(b) In Town Hall Park.
(c) In the city library.
(d) In a dark alley.
5. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
(a) His landlord's.
(b) His daughter's.
(c) His son's.
(d) The old woman's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
2. Why does Govind Singh retire?
3. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
4. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
5. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)