|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
(a) New York.
2. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
(a) He throws a rock at a street light.
(b) He is running through the streets, screaming.
(c) He is out with a lot of women one night.
(d) He is dressed very, very oddly.
3. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
(a) A police officer.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A crying baby.
(d) A sleeping man.
4. How does the astrologer's wife respond to his tale of nearly killing someone?
(a) She faints.
(b) She divorces him.
(c) She is mad that he didn't finish the job.
(d) She is shocked.
5. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
(a) Go out and have one last fun-filled night with some friends.
(b) Say goodbye to his wife.
(c) Sign his last will.
(d) Leave all of his money to Dr. Raman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Govind Singh retire?
2. After he retires, what does Govind Singh receive each month from his employer?
3. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
4. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
5. How does the blind man initially befriend the dog?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)