|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Kamakshi when the reader first meets her?
(c) 6 months.
2. Who is the author of "Malgudi Days"?
(a) J. D. Salinger.
(b) J. K. Rowling.
(c) R. K. Narayan.
(d) P. R. Goldsmith.
3. What kind of marriage does Ramanujan want for Kamakshi?
(a) An arranged one.
(b) An expensive one.
(c) One that pays off all of his debts.
(d) One that will allow him to travel on a boat.
4. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 3 years.
5. Where does the astrologer set up his shop?
(a) At the edge of the forest.
(b) In the city library.
(c) In a dark alley.
(d) In Town Hall Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Govind Singh retire?
2. How does Dr. Raman know Gopal?
3. What kinds of comments does the newcomer on the train have for his fellow passengers?
4. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
5. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)