|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Dr. Raman perform an operation on Gopal?
(a) No one; he must do the procedure alone.
(b) His assistants.
(c) Two people who offer to help from the street.
(d) Gopal's wife.
2. How does the astrologer's wife respond to his tale of nearly killing someone?
(a) She divorces him.
(b) She is mad that he didn't finish the job.
(c) She faints.
(d) She is shocked.
3. What man comes to see the astrologer as he is just about to close down for the night?
(a) Guru Nayak.
(b) A random man whose name we never learn.
(c) The astrologer's father.
(d) The king.
4. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 years.
5. What skill does Iyer lie to the newcomer on the train about having?
(a) Tae Kwon Do.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the family react to Thanappa's hiding of the mail?
2. How long has Thanapa been a mailman when he is first introduced in the text?
3. What kinds of comments does the newcomer on the train have for his fellow passengers?
4. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
5. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)