|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
(d) New York.
2. What man comes to see the astrologer as he is just about to close down for the night?
(a) The astrologer's father.
(b) A random man whose name we never learn.
(c) The king.
(d) Guru Nayak.
3. What skill does Iyer lie to the newcomer on the train about having?
(d) Tae Kwon Do.
4. Who is Ramanujan?
(a) Kamakshi's priest.
(b) Kamakshi's father.
(c) Kamakshi's brother.
(d) Kamakshi's husband.
5. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
(a) His abusive wife.
(b) An abusive teenager.
(c) The corrupt police.
(d) A group of thugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of comments does the newcomer on the train have for his fellow passengers?
2. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
3. How long does it take Gopal to become ill?
4. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
5. Where does the astrologer set up his shop?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)