|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill does Iyer lie to the newcomer on the train about having?
(c) Tae Kwon Do.
2. Why does Govind Singh retire?
(a) Because his hearing and vision are both declining.
(b) Because his vision is declining.
(c) Because his hearing is declining.
(d) None of these answers is correct.
3. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
(d) New York.
4. What man comes to see the astrologer as he is just about to close down for the night?
(a) Guru Nayak.
(b) The astrologer's father.
(c) The king.
(d) A random man whose name we never learn.
5. What does the old man end up using to leash the dog by the end of the story?
(a) A metal chain.
(b) A leash made of horse hair.
(c) He never gets to leash the dog again because it runs away.
(d) A leather leash.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Narayan describe the train when Iyer gets on it?
2. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
3. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
4. How many stories are in "Malgudi Days"?
5. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)