|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What man comes to see the astrologer as he is just about to close down for the night?
(a) The king.
(b) Guru Nayak.
(c) The astrologer's father.
(d) A random man whose name we never learn.
2. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
(a) New York.
3. What skill does Iyer lie to the newcomer on the train about having?
(b) Tae Kwon Do.
4. How does the blind man initially befriend the dog?
(a) He gives it a bath.
(b) He gives it toys.
(c) He gives it food.
(d) He puts a blanket on it.
5. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
(a) An abusive teenager.
(b) His abusive wife.
(c) The corrupt police.
(d) A group of thugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ramanujan?
2. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
3. What kind of marriage does Ramanujan want for Kamakshi?
4. What is Dr. Raman known for?
5. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)