|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the astrologer set up his shop?
(a) At the edge of the forest.
(b) In Town Hall Park.
(c) In a dark alley.
(d) In the city library.
2. After he retires, what does Govind Singh receive each month from his employer?
(a) A box of stationery.
(b) A small pension.
(c) A bushel of apples.
(d) A bus pass.
3. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
4. What kind of clothing does the astrologer wear when he is first introduced in the novel?
(a) A dress.
(b) Just a towel, since he just got out of the shower.
(c) Bright colors.
5. Who is the author of "Malgudi Days"?
(a) R. K. Narayan.
(b) P. R. Goldsmith.
(c) J. K. Rowling.
(d) J. D. Salinger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Dr. Raman perform an operation on Gopal?
2. What skill does Iyer lie to the newcomer on the train about having?
3. How does Dr. Raman know Gopal?
4. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
5. Who is Ramanujan?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)