|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Edge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
(a) Say goodbye to his wife.
(b) Leave all of his money to Dr. Raman.
(c) Sign his last will.
(d) Go out and have one last fun-filled night with some friends.
2. What animal enters the room while the talkative man is playing music (after he has banned the sadhu from entering)?
(a) A lion.
(b) A cobra.
(c) A beautiful bird.
(d) A man-eating tiger.
3. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
(b) Travel the word.
(c) Make small models out of clay and sawdust.
(d) Learn French.
4. Who is Leela?
(a) The child Sidda must take care of.
(b) Sidda's new boss.
(c) Another gardener in the Sivasanker household.
(d) Sidda's wife.
5. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
(a) A brave young man.
(b) A real man.
(c) A coward.
(d) A true scholar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the talkative man first try to take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
2. How much money does Raju initially steal from the man in the green blazer?
3. Who is Dr. Kishen?
4. What does the talkative man sell for a living?
5. What is Dr. Raman known for?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)