|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Edge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does entering the contest cost Rama Rao money?
(a) Because he encloses a bribe in the envelope.
(b) Because there is an entrance fee.
(c) Because he has to send his entry by registered mail.
(d) Because he must pay someone to help him win.
2. What is Soma's regular job?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is a dentist.
(d) He is a sculptor.
3. Who is the man with the tufted beard that Sambu's mother talks to?
(a) A priest.
(b) Her secret lover.
(c) The father of the girl he is intended to marry.
(d) Sambu's true father.
4. How many surviving children does Ranga have?
5. How does Iswaren die?
(a) By poison.
(b) By being shot.
(c) By tripping, falling, and cracking his skull.
(d) By drowning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Kishen?
2. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
3. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
4. In what region is the village the talkative man goes to visit when he encounters the tiger?
5. How does the talkative man finally take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)