|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Edge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Iswaren die?
(a) By tripping, falling, and cracking his skull.
(b) By poison.
(c) By being shot.
(d) By drowning.
2. Why does Kannan decide he can gamble?
(a) Because his wife and son are out of town.
(b) Because he's the man of the house and he can do whatever he wants.
(c) Because he can just feel that he is lucky that day.
(d) Because the family has a surplus of money.
3. Who is Naga?
(a) A boy's sister.
(b) A boy's snake.
(c) A boy's pet rat.
(d) A boy's pet dog.
4. How much does Rama spend each day in supplies?
(a) 20 rupees.
(b) 10 rupees.
(c) 15 rupees.
(d) 5 rupees.
5. What skill does Iyer lie to the newcomer on the train about having?
(d) Tae Kwon Do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rama Rao and his family have to move out of their home?
2. What is Shanta learning at school?
3. Who is Dr. Kishen?
4. Why does Ranga stop working for the blacksmith?
5. How much money does Rama Rao win from the contest each week?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)