|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Edge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ranga?
(a) A lawyer by day, thief by night.
(b) A doctor by day, thief by night.
(c) A priest by day, thief by night.
(d) A laborer by day, thief by night.
2. Who helps Dr. Raman perform an operation on Gopal?
(a) His assistants.
(b) No one; he must do the procedure alone.
(c) Two people who offer to help from the street.
(d) Gopal's wife.
3. How has the boy in "Naga" made money as a child?
(a) He has joined the circus.
(b) He has begged for money.
(c) He has worked as a snake charmer.
(d) He has sold lucky rocks he finds.
4. Why does Rama Rao and his family have to move out of their home?
(a) So they can flee the country.
(b) Because the house is infested with rats.
(c) So they can go live undercover.
(d) So they can rent it for income.
5. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
(a) The dog himself.
(b) A fellow merchant.
(c) A family member.
(d) The old woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Kishen?
2. What goals does the talkative man's music teacher have for himself and his music?
3. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
4. On what street does Selvi's mother live?
5. What makes Raju try to return the stolen purse?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)