|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Edge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
(b) Make small models out of clay and sawdust.
(c) Learn French.
(d) Travel the word.
2. What does the swami want the talkative man to do to him with his engine?
(a) Run him over.
(b) Drive him to the next town over.
(c) Let him borrow it.
(d) Demonstrate it so they both can make money.
3. Where does Raju go to see how much money he has stolen?
(a) Behind an office building.
(b) Into the forest.
(c) Onto a separate subway car.
(d) Behind a nearby well.
4. What is the first job Velan gets after leaving his hometown?
5. How does the talkative man finally take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) By cannon.
(b) By dynamite.
(c) By blowtorch.
(d) By car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sambu enjoy doing all day?
2. What does the talkative man sell for a living?
3. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
4. Who does Atilla bother the most as a puppy?
5. How much does Rama earn each day in sales?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)