|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Edge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does the boy's father capture in the forest in "Naga"?
(a) A beautiful bird.
(b) A poisonous frog.
(c) A dangerous but pretty fish.
(d) A tiny monkey.
2. How does the talkative man first try to take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) By hacksaw.
(b) By sheer muscle.
(c) By chainsaw.
(d) By rope.
3. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
(a) A bad cold.
(b) A headache.
(c) A tummy ache.
(d) A sore throat.
4. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
5. What makes Raju try to return the stolen purse?
(a) He realizes it is the purse of a friend.
(b) He feels guilty.
(c) The balloon that was meant for the motherless boy.
(d) He knows his fingerprints are all over it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shanta plan to wear to the movies?
2. What does Iswaren's family think about his passing the exam?
3. Who buys the property Velan has worked on for years and years?
4. How much money does Raju initially steal from the man in the green blazer?
5. Where does the talkative man sleep when the tiger comes?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)