|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Edge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tiger known for?
(a) Foreshadowing death.
(b) Talking to people in their dreams.
(c) Eating humans.
(d) Being lucky.
2. Who buys the property Velan has worked on for years and years?
(a) A developer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) The town's mayor.
(d) A dentist.
3. What is Kannan's usual job?
(a) Climbing coconut trees to clean and prune them.
(b) He doesn't really have a real job.
(c) Working as a doctor.
(d) Working in a bank.
4. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
(a) The lack of supervision on the playground.
(b) Swami's reportedly abusive teacher.
(c) The horrible bus driver
(d) How expensive tuition is for such a bad school.
5. How old is Ramu?
(a) 8 or 9.
(b) 40 or 41.
(c) 16 or 17.
(d) 25 or 16.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rama Rao used to do before he lost his business?
2. What damage does the falling tree do to Soma's beloved statue?
3. What kinds of crimes is the landlord accused of doing?
4. Where does the talkative man sleep when the tiger comes?
5. What is the first job Velan gets after leaving his hometown?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)