|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Edge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the landlord think is causing all the noise in his building?
(b) His obnoxious tenants.
(c) A squatter.
(d) A demon spirit.
2. Who is Dr. Kishen?
(a) The president of the nearby university where Sambu wants to go.
(b) Sambu's professional name.
(c) Sambu's tutor.
(d) Sambu's mother's doctor.
3. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
(a) His son's.
(b) His landlord's.
(c) His daughter's.
(d) The old woman's.
4. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
(a) His house is hit by a flash flood.
(c) His house is hit by lightning.
(d) His house falls into the Earth after an earthquake.
5. Who has the physical advantage between Iyer and the newcomer on the train?
(a) They are about even.
(b) This is a trick question because we never learn about their physical appearance or size.
(c) The newcomer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the talkative man hit accidentally with his engine?
2. In what region is the village the talkative man goes to visit when he encounters the tiger?
3. Why does Ranga stop working for the blacksmith?
4. Who offers to buy Rama Rao's old house?
5. How tall is the statue of Frederick Lawley?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)