|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Edge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Raju go to see how much money he has stolen?
(a) Behind an office building.
(b) Behind a nearby well.
(c) Into the forest.
(d) Onto a separate subway car.
2. How tall is the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 100 feet.
(c) 30 feet.
(d) 20 feet.
3. What skill does Iyer lie to the newcomer on the train about having?
(b) Tae Kwon Do.
4. What kind of house does Kannan live in?
(a) No house at all: he is homeless.
(b) A small hut.
(c) A mansion.
(d) A regular house -- not too big, not too small.
5. What makes Raju try to return the stolen purse?
(a) The balloon that was meant for the motherless boy.
(b) He feels guilty.
(c) He knows his fingerprints are all over it.
(d) He realizes it is the purse of a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Shanta's teacher let her go home early?
2. How does the talkative man finally take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
3. Who buys the property Velan has worked on for years and years?
4. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
5. What does the sadhu first request of the talkative man?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)