|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Edge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near what landmark does Ramu fall asleep after a fight with his mother?
(a) City hall.
(b) The supposedly haunted forest entrance.
(c) The town water tank.
(d) The town library.
2. How much money does Rama Rao win from the contest each week?
(a) 50 pounds.
(b) 5 dollars.
(c) 100 rupees.
3. How tall is the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) 100 feet.
(b) 30 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 20 feet.
4. Who is Dr. Kishen?
(a) Sambu's tutor.
(b) Sambu's mother's doctor.
(c) Sambu's professional name.
(d) The president of the nearby university where Sambu wants to go.
5. What does the new owner of the property plan to do with it?
(a) Use it for a dental office.
(b) Demolish it.
(c) Use it as a hospital.
(d) Turn it into city hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Iswaren failed his exam?
2. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
3. What does Rama sell?
4. What is Sambu's mother's actual medical condition?
5. What is the tiger known for?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)