|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Edge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rama Rao and his family have to move out of their home?
(a) Because the house is infested with rats.
(b) So they can flee the country.
(c) So they can rent it for income.
(d) So they can go live undercover.
2. Who is Ranga?
(a) A priest by day, thief by night.
(b) A doctor by day, thief by night.
(c) A laborer by day, thief by night.
(d) A lawyer by day, thief by night.
3. How much does Rama earn each day in sales?
(a) 40 rupees.
(b) 10 rupees.
(c) 20 rupees.
(d) 30 rupees.
4. Who is Leela?
(a) Sidda's new boss.
(b) Another gardener in the Sivasanker household.
(c) Sidda's wife.
(d) The child Sidda must take care of.
5. What does Rama sell?
(a) Indian snacks and coffee.
(b) Good luck charms.
(d) Shoe shines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for things to settle down before Rama can try to reopen his business?
2. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
3. Where does Ranga's family live?
4. How much does Rama spend each day in supplies?
5. Where does the talkative man first try to keep his engine?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)