|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake-Song, Engine Trouble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he retires, what does Govind Singh receive each month from his employer?
(a) A bus pass.
(b) A small pension.
(c) A box of stationery.
(d) A bushel of apples.
2. What skill does Iyer lie to the newcomer on the train about having?
(c) Tae Kwon Do.
3. What does Iswaren's family think about his passing the exam?
(a) That it doesn't matter because they bribed the test proctor to pass him anyway.
(b) That he will pass it with no problems.
(c) That he will never pass it.
(d) They don't know that he is trying to take it.
4. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 15 years.
5. What is the name of the teacher Swami complains about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Govind Singh retire?
2. What test taker number is Iswaren?
3. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
4. How does the blind man initially befriend the dog?
5. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)