|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake-Song, Engine Trouble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
(c) New York.
2. Why does Govind Singh retire?
(a) Because his hearing is declining.
(b) None of these answers is correct.
(c) Because his hearing and vision are both declining.
(d) Because his vision is declining.
3. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
(a) A group of thugs.
(b) An abusive teenager.
(c) The corrupt police.
(d) His abusive wife.
4. How does the talkative man reach the village with the tiger?
(a) By horseback.
(b) By foot.
(c) By train.
(d) By river taxi.
5. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
(a) Learn French.
(b) Travel the word.
(d) Make small models out of clay and sawdust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What goals does the talkative man's music teacher have for himself and his music?
2. Where does the talkative man sleep when the tiger comes?
3. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
4. Who helps Dr. Raman perform an operation on Gopal?
5. What does the talkative man sell for a living?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)