|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake-Song, Engine Trouble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Raman known for?
(a) For helping the poor, even if they can't pay.
(b) For the figurines he has in his office.
(c) For being direct with his patients.
(d) For overbilling people.
2. What does the swami want the talkative man to do to him with his engine?
(a) Let him borrow it.
(b) Demonstrate it so they both can make money.
(c) Run him over.
(d) Drive him to the next town over.
3. Where does Govind Singh work?
4. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 25 years.
5. What exam does Iswaren have a problem passing?
(a) The college entrance exam (SAT).
(b) The Intermediate level exam.
(c) The physical exam.
(d) The French language exam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
2. How does Dr. Raman know Gopal?
3. What is the tiger known for?
4. Who helps Dr. Raman perform an operation on Gopal?
5. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)