|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake-Song, Engine Trouble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Iswaren go to see a movie?
(a) The Cina Cinaplex.
(b) The Bengalore Big Screen 15.
(c) The Metreon.
(d) The Palace Talkies.
2. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
(a) His father.
(b) A god in a dream.
(c) The town priest.
(d) His mother.
3. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
(a) Sign his last will.
(b) Leave all of his money to Dr. Raman.
(c) Say goodbye to his wife.
(d) Go out and have one last fun-filled night with some friends.
4. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
(a) A true scholar.
(b) A real man.
(c) A coward.
(d) A brave young man.
5. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
(a) The dog himself.
(b) A fellow merchant.
(c) The old woman.
(d) A family member.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
2. How does the talkative man acquire his engine?
3. How does the talkative man first try to move the engine?
4. What is the name of the teacher Swami complains about?
5. What is the tiger known for?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)