|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake-Song, Engine Trouble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
(a) That the idea of nature is pure silliness.
(b) That it will take its course one way or the other.
(c) This is a trick question; Dr. Raman never talks about nature.
(d) That he can control it.
2. How does the talkative man reach the village with the tiger?
(a) By foot.
(b) By horseback.
(c) By river taxi.
(d) By train.
3. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
(a) His son's.
(b) The old woman's.
(c) His landlord's.
(d) His daughter's.
4. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
(a) A group of thugs.
(b) An abusive teenager.
(c) His abusive wife.
(d) The corrupt police.
5. What does the sadhu first request of the talkative man?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
2. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
3. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
4. How long does it take Gopal to become ill?
5. What damage does the falling tree do to Soma's beloved statue?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)