|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake-Song, Engine Trouble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Iswaren go to see a movie?
(a) The Metreon.
(b) The Bengalore Big Screen 15.
(c) The Cina Cinaplex.
(d) The Palace Talkies.
2. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
(a) Go out and have one last fun-filled night with some friends.
(b) Leave all of his money to Dr. Raman.
(c) Say goodbye to his wife.
(d) Sign his last will.
3. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
4. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
(a) Sacrifice his first-born son.
(b) Cut off his hands.
(d) Drown himself in a nearby river.
5. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal enters the room while the talkative man is playing music (after he has banned the sadhu from entering)?
2. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
3. Where does the talkative man acquire his engine?
4. What test taker number is Iswaren?
5. How many times has Iswaren failed his exam?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)