|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake-Song, Engine Trouble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the talkative man sell for a living?
2. How many times has Iswaren failed his exam?
(d) None -- he is taking it for the first time in this story.
3. What damage does the falling tree do to Soma's beloved statue?
(a) Knocks its arm off.
(b) Knocks its toe off.
(c) Shatters it completely.
(d) Knocks its head off.
4. What exam does Iswaren have a problem passing?
(a) The French language exam.
(b) The college entrance exam (SAT).
(c) The Intermediate level exam.
(d) The physical exam.
5. How does Iswaren die?
(a) By poison.
(b) By being shot.
(c) By drowning.
(d) By tripping, falling, and cracking his skull.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what region is the village the talkative man goes to visit when he encounters the tiger?
2. How does the talkative man acquire his engine?
3. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
4. What does the talkative man lecture the villagers on?
5. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)