|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake-Song, Engine Trouble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the swami want the talkative man to do to him with his engine?
(a) Run him over.
(b) Let him borrow it.
(c) Drive him to the next town over.
(d) Demonstrate it so they both can make money.
2. Where does Govind Singh work?
3. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
(b) His house is hit by a flash flood.
(c) His house is hit by lightning.
(d) His house falls into the Earth after an earthquake.
4. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 5 months.
5. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
(a) His landlord's.
(b) The old woman's.
(c) His daughter's.
(d) His son's.
Short Answer Questions
1. After he retires, what does Govind Singh receive each month from his employer?
2. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
3. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
4. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
5. Where does the talkative man sleep when the tiger comes?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)