|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake-Song, Engine Trouble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the talkative man sleep when the tiger comes?
(a) In a tent.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In a converted train car.
(d) In a palace.
2. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
(a) Make small models out of clay and sawdust.
(b) Learn French.
(c) Travel the word.
3. What does the sadhu first request of the talkative man?
4. How does Iswaren die?
(a) By drowning.
(b) By being shot.
(c) By poison.
(d) By tripping, falling, and cracking his skull.
5. What does the old man end up using to leash the dog by the end of the story?
(a) A metal chain.
(b) A leash made of horse hair.
(c) A leather leash.
(d) He never gets to leash the dog again because it runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the talkative man hit accidentally with his engine?
2. What does the swami want the talkative man to do to him with his engine?
3. How does the talkative man reach the village with the tiger?
4. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
5. Why does Govind Singh retire?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)