|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake-Song, Engine Trouble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the blind man initially befriend the dog?
(a) He puts a blanket on it.
(b) He gives it a bath.
(c) He gives it food.
(d) He gives it toys.
2. Who helps Dr. Raman perform an operation on Gopal?
(a) Gopal's wife.
(b) Two people who offer to help from the street.
(c) His assistants.
(d) No one; he must do the procedure alone.
3. What is Dr. Raman known for?
(a) For helping the poor, even if they can't pay.
(b) For the figurines he has in his office.
(c) For overbilling people.
(d) For being direct with his patients.
4. What does the talkative man sell for a living?
5. What goals does the talkative man have for himself and his music?
(a) Just to play at the village temple.
(b) To play with Yo Yo Ma one day.
(c) To become rich and famous.
(d) To get his vision back.
Short Answer Questions
1. After he retires, what does Govind Singh receive each month from his employer?
2. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
3. Where does Govind Singh work?
4. Where does the talkative man acquire his engine?
5. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)