|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake-Song, Engine Trouble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Govind Singh work?
2. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
(a) A brave young man.
(b) A real man.
(c) A true scholar.
(d) A coward.
3. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
(a) That the idea of nature is pure silliness.
(b) This is a trick question; Dr. Raman never talks about nature.
(c) That he can control it.
(d) That it will take its course one way or the other.
4. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
(a) Leave all of his money to Dr. Raman.
(b) Say goodbye to his wife.
(c) Sign his last will.
(d) Go out and have one last fun-filled night with some friends.
5. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
(a) The dog himself.
(b) A family member.
(c) A fellow merchant.
(d) The old woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the talkative man first try to keep his engine?
2. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
3. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
4. What does the talkative man hit accidentally with his engine?
5. What is the name of the teacher Swami complains about?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)