|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake-Song, Engine Trouble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the talkative man hit accidentally with his engine?
(a) His own house.
(b) The side of the library.
(c) A compound wall.
(d) Someone's house.
2. Where does the talkative man first try to keep his engine?
(a) At the town library.
(b) Way out in the country where no one can find it.
(c) In city hall.
(d) On the town fairgrounds.
3. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
(a) His house is hit by lightning.
(c) His house is hit by a flash flood.
(d) His house falls into the Earth after an earthquake.
4. Where does the talkative man acquire his engine?
(a) At the local store.
(b) At the town fair.
(c) In a nearby town.
(d) On the internet.
5. What goals does the talkative man have for himself and his music?
(a) To get his vision back.
(b) To play with Yo Yo Ma one day.
(c) Just to play at the village temple.
(d) To become rich and famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the talkative man acquire his engine?
2. What is the tiger known for?
3. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
4. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
5. What is the name of the teacher Swami complains about?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)