|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake-Song, Engine Trouble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
(a) An abusive teenager.
(b) A group of thugs.
(c) His abusive wife.
(d) The corrupt police.
2. What is Dr. Raman known for?
(a) For helping the poor, even if they can't pay.
(b) For being direct with his patients.
(c) For overbilling people.
(d) For the figurines he has in his office.
3. How long does it take Gopal to become ill?
(a) He doesn't get ill.
(b) A very long time.
(c) Not very long at all; he gets sick quite suddenly.
(d) It takes him several weeks.
4. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
(d) New York.
5. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. After he retires, what does Govind Singh receive each month from his employer?
2. Where does the talkative man sleep when the tiger comes?
3. What skill does Iyer lie to the newcomer on the train about having?
4. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
5. Where does the talkative man first try to keep his engine?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)