|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake-Song, Engine Trouble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the talkative man hit accidentally with his engine?
(a) Someone's house.
(b) The side of the library.
(c) A compound wall.
(d) His own house.
2. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
(a) He throws a rock at a street light.
(b) He is running through the streets, screaming.
(c) He is out with a lot of women one night.
(d) He is dressed very, very oddly.
3. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
(a) Sign his last will.
(b) Say goodbye to his wife.
(c) Go out and have one last fun-filled night with some friends.
(d) Leave all of his money to Dr. Raman.
4. What goals does the talkative man's music teacher have for himself and his music?
(a) To play with Yo Yo Ma one day.
(b) To get his vision back.
(c) Just to play at the village temple.
(d) To become rich and famous.
5. Where does Govind Singh work?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
2. What test taker number is Iswaren?
3. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
4. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
5. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)