|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake-Song, Engine Trouble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what region is the village the talkative man goes to visit when he encounters the tiger?
(a) The mountain region.
(b) The Bengalore region.
(c) The Mempi region.
(d) The desert region.
2. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
(c) New York.
3. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
4. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
(a) The town priest.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) A god in a dream.
5. What damage does the falling tree do to Soma's beloved statue?
(a) Knocks its toe off.
(b) Knocks its head off.
(c) Shatters it completely.
(d) Knocks its arm off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
2. How does the talkative man reach the village with the tiger?
3. What musical instrument did the talkative man play in his youth?
4. Where does Iswaren go to see a movie?
5. What does the talkative man hit accidentally with his engine?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)