|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake-Song, Engine Trouble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
(a) His landlord's.
(b) His son's.
(c) The old woman's.
(d) His daughter's.
2. What test taker number is Iswaren?
3. After he retires, what does Govind Singh receive each month from his employer?
(a) A box of stationery.
(b) A small pension.
(c) A bushel of apples.
(d) A bus pass.
4. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
(a) That he can control it.
(b) This is a trick question; Dr. Raman never talks about nature.
(c) That the idea of nature is pure silliness.
(d) That it will take its course one way or the other.
5. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
(b) Cut off his hands.
(c) Drown himself in a nearby river.
(d) Sacrifice his first-born son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the talkative man first try to keep his engine?
2. What is Dr. Raman known for?
3. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
4. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
5. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)