|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the street names supposedly need to be changed?
(a) Because they are all British.
(b) Because they are not formalized.
(c) Because they have a lot of misspellings.
(d) Because they are running out of words to use.
2. Where is Raju finally able to pick the pocket of the man in the green blazer?
(a) In a restaurant.
(b) On the subway.
(c) On an abandoned road.
(d) In an exhibition packed with people.
3. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
(a) A bad cold.
(b) A tummy ache.
(c) A sore throat.
(d) A headache.
4. Who is Rao Venkat?
(a) Shanta's grandfather.
(b) Shanta's grandmother.
(c) Shanta's mother.
(d) Shanta's father.
5. What kind of contest does Rama Rao end up entering each week?
(a) A crossword puzzle contest.
(b) A lottery.
(c) A fashion show.
(d) A spelling bee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
2. What is the name of the teacher Swami complains about?
3. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
4. What time does Shanta expect to go to the movies?
5. How old is Shanta?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)