|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What government wants to nationalize the street names in "Lawley Road"?
(a) The state government.
(b) The municipal government.
(c) No government -- it's just a group of citizens who want to make the change.
(d) The federal government.
2. What time does Shanta expect to go to the movies?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 10:00 p.m.
(c) 5:00 p.m.
(d) 6:00 p.m.
3. Who offers to buy Rama Rao's old house?
(a) His own son.
(b) An anonymous buyer.
(c) The king.
(d) The current tenants.
4. How old is Shanta?
(a) Quite old -- perhaps 60 or 65.
(b) Elementary-school age.
(c) Very, very young -- maybe 2 or 3.
(d) A teenager.
5. How does the talkative man finally take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) By car.
(b) By dynamite.
(c) By cannon.
(d) By blowtorch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
2. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
3. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
4. How does the talkative man first try to take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
5. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)