|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 5 years.
2. Why do the street names supposedly need to be changed?
(a) Because they are not formalized.
(b) Because they are running out of words to use.
(c) Because they have a lot of misspellings.
(d) Because they are all British.
3. What kind of contest does Rama Rao end up entering each week?
(a) A spelling bee.
(b) A fashion show.
(c) A crossword puzzle contest.
(d) A lottery.
4. What skill does Iyer lie to the newcomer on the train about having?
(d) Tae Kwon Do.
5. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the talkative man finally take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
2. What is Shanta learning at school?
3. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
4. How old is Ramu?
5. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)