|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Leela?
(a) Another gardener in the Sivasanker household.
(b) Sidda's new boss.
(c) The child Sidda must take care of.
(d) Sidda's wife.
2. What kinds of comments does the newcomer on the train have for his fellow passengers?
(a) Friendly and helpful.
(b) Wise and insightful.
(c) Confusing and weird.
(d) Rude and nasty.
3. Near what landmark does Ramu fall asleep after a fight with his mother?
(a) The town water tank.
(b) The town library.
(c) The supposedly haunted forest entrance.
(d) City hall.
4. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 5 years.
5. Why does Rama Rao and his family have to move out of their home?
(a) So they can go live undercover.
(b) Because the house is infested with rats.
(c) So they can rent it for income.
(d) So they can flee the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill does Iyer lie to the newcomer on the train about having?
2. How does the talkative man first try to take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
3. How does the blind man initially befriend the dog?
4. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
5. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)