|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Rama Rao win from the contest each week?
(a) 5 dollars.
(b) 50 pounds.
(d) 100 rupees.
2. What damage does the falling tree do to Soma's beloved statue?
(a) Knocks its arm off.
(b) Shatters it completely.
(c) Knocks its toe off.
(d) Knocks its head off.
3. What reason does Swami give his dad for not wanting to go to school?
(a) He might get attacked by tigers on the way.
(b) He hasn't done his homework.
(c) He fears the bus driver.
(d) He is afraid of the punishment for being late.
4. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
(a) His abusive wife.
(b) A group of thugs.
(c) An abusive teenager.
(d) The corrupt police.
5. What makes Raju try to return the stolen purse?
(a) He knows his fingerprints are all over it.
(b) He feels guilty.
(c) He realizes it is the purse of a friend.
(d) The balloon that was meant for the motherless boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Raju finally able to pick the pocket of the man in the green blazer?
2. What kind of contest does Rama Rao end up entering each week?
3. Who is Rao Venkat?
4. Who offers to buy Rama Rao's old house?
5. What is Shanta learning at school?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)