|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the talkative man first try to take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) By sheer muscle.
(b) By chainsaw.
(c) By rope.
(d) By hacksaw.
2. What kinds of comments does the newcomer on the train have for his fellow passengers?
(a) Confusing and weird.
(b) Friendly and helpful.
(c) Rude and nasty.
(d) Wise and insightful.
3. What is Sidda accused of stealing?
(a) Peaches from the trees.
(b) A necklace.
4. How old is Shanta?
(a) Quite old -- perhaps 60 or 65.
(b) A teenager.
(c) Very, very young -- maybe 2 or 3.
(d) Elementary-school age.
5. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
(a) A tummy ache.
(b) A sore throat.
(c) A headache.
(d) A bad cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does entering the contest cost Rama Rao money?
2. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
3. Who is Rao Venkat?
4. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
5. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)