|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
(a) The dog himself.
(b) A family member.
(c) The old woman.
(d) A fellow merchant.
2. Where does Raju go to see how much money he has stolen?
(a) Into the forest.
(b) Behind a nearby well.
(c) Behind an office building.
(d) Onto a separate subway car.
3. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 15 years.
4. How much money does Rama Rao win from the contest each week?
(a) 100 rupees.
(b) 50 pounds.
(d) 5 dollars.
5. Why does entering the contest cost Rama Rao money?
(a) Because he encloses a bribe in the envelope.
(b) Because he has to send his entry by registered mail.
(c) Because there is an entrance fee.
(d) Because he must pay someone to help him win.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
2. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
3. What is Sidda accused of stealing?
4. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
5. What skill does Iyer lie to the newcomer on the train about having?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)