|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
2. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
(a) The old woman's.
(b) His landlord's.
(c) His daughter's.
(d) His son's.
3. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 50 years.
4. How does the blind man initially befriend the dog?
(a) He puts a blanket on it.
(b) He gives it food.
(c) He gives it toys.
(d) He gives it a bath.
5. What job is Sidda hired by Mr. Sivasanker to do?
(a) Watch his 5-year-old daughter.
(b) Tend to his gardens.
(c) Teach him how to read.
(d) Paint his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Swami give his dad for not wanting to go to school?
2. Why does entering the contest cost Rama Rao money?
3. How tall is the statue of Frederick Lawley?
4. Where does Raju go to see how much money he has stolen?
5. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)