|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man end up using to leash the dog by the end of the story?
(a) He never gets to leash the dog again because it runs away.
(b) A leash made of horse hair.
(c) A leather leash.
(d) A metal chain.
2. How much money does Rama Rao win from the contest each week?
(b) 50 pounds.
(c) 100 rupees.
(d) 5 dollars.
3. Why does entering the contest cost Rama Rao money?
(a) Because there is an entrance fee.
(b) Because he has to send his entry by registered mail.
(c) Because he must pay someone to help him win.
(d) Because he encloses a bribe in the envelope.
4. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
(a) A coward.
(b) A true scholar.
(c) A brave young man.
(d) A real man.
5. How does the blind man initially befriend the dog?
(a) He gives it a bath.
(b) He gives it food.
(c) He gives it toys.
(d) He puts a blanket on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ramu?
2. Why do the street names supposedly need to be changed?
3. Near what landmark does Ramu fall asleep after a fight with his mother?
4. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
5. Where does Raju follow the man in the green jacket?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)