|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Leela?
(a) Another gardener in the Sivasanker household.
(b) Sidda's wife.
(c) Sidda's new boss.
(d) The child Sidda must take care of.
2. What is Sidda accused of stealing?
(a) Peaches from the trees.
(d) A necklace.
3. Who has the physical advantage between Iyer and the newcomer on the train?
(b) They are about even.
(c) The newcomer.
(d) This is a trick question because we never learn about their physical appearance or size.
4. How old is Ramu?
(a) 8 or 9.
(b) 25 or 16.
(c) 16 or 17.
(d) 40 or 41.
5. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
(a) The lack of supervision on the playground.
(b) The horrible bus driver
(c) How expensive tuition is for such a bad school.
(d) Swami's reportedly abusive teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
2. Why does the talkative man initially want the statue of Frederick Lawley?
3. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
4. Near what landmark does Ramu fall asleep after a fight with his mother?
5. What reason does Swami give his dad for not wanting to go to school?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)