|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Raju initially steal from the man in the green blazer?
(a) 50 rubles.
(b) 30 rubles.
(c) 300 rubles.
(d) 500 rubles.
2. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 1 year.
3. Where does Raju follow the man in the green jacket?
(a) Around the bank.
(b) Around the town shopping mall.
(c) Around the town fair.
(d) Around the airport.
4. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
(a) A sleeping man.
(b) A crying baby.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A police officer.
5. Why does Shanta's teacher let her go home early?
(a) She doesn't; Shanta just slips out.
(b) Because her father still hasn't paid her tuition bill.
(c) She can tell she is agitated.
(d) She has a note from her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Near what landmark does Ramu fall asleep after a fight with his mother?
2. Why does entering the contest cost Rama Rao money?
3. How does Narayan describe the train when Iyer gets on it?
4. Where is Raju finally able to pick the pocket of the man in the green blazer?
5. What is the name of the teacher Swami complains about?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)