|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Swami give his dad for not wanting to go to school?
(a) He hasn't done his homework.
(b) He might get attacked by tigers on the way.
(c) He fears the bus driver.
(d) He is afraid of the punishment for being late.
2. Near what landmark does Ramu fall asleep after a fight with his mother?
(a) The supposedly haunted forest entrance.
(b) City hall.
(c) The town library.
(d) The town water tank.
3. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 1 year.
4. Who is Leela?
(a) Sidda's wife.
(b) The child Sidda must take care of.
(c) Another gardener in the Sivasanker household.
(d) Sidda's new boss.
5. Why do the street names supposedly need to be changed?
(a) Because they are not formalized.
(b) Because they are running out of words to use.
(c) Because they are all British.
(d) Because they have a lot of misspellings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
2. Where does Raju follow the man in the green jacket?
3. What time does Shanta expect to go to the movies?
4. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
5. Where does Raju go to see how much money he has stolen?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)