|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ramu?
(a) 25 or 16.
(b) 8 or 9.
(c) 16 or 17.
(d) 40 or 41.
2. What government wants to nationalize the street names in "Lawley Road"?
(a) The federal government.
(b) The state government.
(c) No government -- it's just a group of citizens who want to make the change.
(d) The municipal government.
3. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) A god in a dream.
(d) The town priest.
4. Who is Leela?
(a) Sidda's wife.
(b) Sidda's new boss.
(c) Another gardener in the Sivasanker household.
(d) The child Sidda must take care of.
5. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
(a) His daughter's.
(b) His son's.
(c) The old woman's.
(d) His landlord's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What damage does the falling tree do to Soma's beloved statue?
2. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
3. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
4. How much money does Rama Rao win from the contest each week?
5. Near what landmark does Ramu fall asleep after a fight with his mother?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)