|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Leela?
(a) Another gardener in the Sivasanker household.
(b) Sidda's wife.
(c) The child Sidda must take care of.
(d) Sidda's new boss.
2. What item does the man in the green blazer buy for a motherless boy?
(a) A stuffed animal.
(b) New clothes.
(c) A balloon.
(d) A nice dinner.
3. How does Narayan describe the train when Iyer gets on it?
(a) Broken down.
4. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
5. What is Sidda accused of stealing?
(a) Peaches from the trees.
(b) A necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
2. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
3. Near what landmark does Ramu fall asleep after a fight with his mother?
4. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
5. How does the talkative man first try to take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)