|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the physical advantage between Iyer and the newcomer on the train?
(a) The newcomer.
(b) They are about even.
(d) This is a trick question because we never learn about their physical appearance or size.
2. What reason does Swami give his dad for not wanting to go to school?
(a) He might get attacked by tigers on the way.
(b) He fears the bus driver.
(c) He hasn't done his homework.
(d) He is afraid of the punishment for being late.
3. Why do the street names supposedly need to be changed?
(a) Because they are all British.
(b) Because they are not formalized.
(c) Because they have a lot of misspellings.
(d) Because they are running out of words to use.
4. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
(a) A bad cold.
(b) A sore throat.
(c) A tummy ache.
(d) A headache.
5. Why does the talkative man initially want the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) To sell it to a British museum.
(b) None of these answers is correct.
(c) Both of these answers are correct.
(d) To sell it for scrap metal.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
2. Where does Raju go to see how much money he has stolen?
3. Who offers to buy Rama Rao's old house?
4. What item does the man in the green blazer buy for a motherless boy?
5. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)