|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
(a) The old woman's.
(b) His landlord's.
(c) His son's.
(d) His daughter's.
2. Why does the talkative man initially want the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) To sell it for scrap metal.
(b) None of these answers is correct.
(c) Both of these answers are correct.
(d) To sell it to a British museum.
3. Near what landmark does Ramu fall asleep after a fight with his mother?
(a) The town water tank.
(b) The town library.
(c) The supposedly haunted forest entrance.
(d) City hall.
4. Why does Shanta's teacher let her go home early?
(a) She doesn't; Shanta just slips out.
(b) Because her father still hasn't paid her tuition bill.
(c) She can tell she is agitated.
(d) She has a note from her mother.
5. Who is Rao Venkat?
(a) Shanta's mother.
(b) Shanta's father.
(c) Shanta's grandfather.
(d) Shanta's grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the physical advantage between Iyer and the newcomer on the train?
2. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
3. How much money does Rama Rao win from the contest each week?
4. Why do the street names supposedly need to be changed?
5. Where is Raju finally able to pick the pocket of the man in the green blazer?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)