|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) 30 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 100 feet.
(d) 20 feet.
2. Who offers to buy Rama Rao's old house?
(a) His own son.
(b) The king.
(c) The current tenants.
(d) An anonymous buyer.
3. Where is Raju finally able to pick the pocket of the man in the green blazer?
(a) On the subway.
(b) On an abandoned road.
(c) In a restaurant.
(d) In an exhibition packed with people.
4. Why does the talkative man initially want the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) Both of these answers are correct.
(b) None of these answers is correct.
(c) To sell it for scrap metal.
(d) To sell it to a British museum.
5. What job is Sidda hired by Mr. Sivasanker to do?
(a) Watch his 5-year-old daughter.
(b) Paint his house.
(c) Teach him how to read.
(d) Tend to his gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rama Rao and his family have to move out of their home?
2. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
3. What is Soma's regular job?
4. What item does the man in the green blazer buy for a motherless boy?
5. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)