|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
(a) A police officer.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A crying baby.
(d) A sleeping man.
2. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 5 months.
3. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
(a) A tummy ache.
(b) A bad cold.
(c) A sore throat.
(d) A headache.
4. Who is Leela?
(a) Sidda's wife.
(b) Sidda's new boss.
(c) The child Sidda must take care of.
(d) Another gardener in the Sivasanker household.
5. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
(a) His mother.
(b) The town priest.
(c) His father.
(d) A god in a dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
2. Why does entering the contest cost Rama Rao money?
3. Who has the physical advantage between Iyer and the newcomer on the train?
4. Why do the street names supposedly need to be changed?
5. How old is Shanta?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)