|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What government wants to nationalize the street names in "Lawley Road"?
(a) The federal government.
(b) The state government.
(c) The municipal government.
(d) No government -- it's just a group of citizens who want to make the change.
2. Who is Rao Venkat?
(a) Shanta's mother.
(b) Shanta's grandmother.
(c) Shanta's father.
(d) Shanta's grandfather.
3. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
(a) The old woman.
(b) A family member.
(c) A fellow merchant.
(d) The dog himself.
4. Who has the physical advantage between Iyer and the newcomer on the train?
(a) The newcomer.
(c) This is a trick question because we never learn about their physical appearance or size.
(d) They are about even.
5. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to buy Rama Rao's old house?
2. What did Rama Rao used to do before he lost his business?
3. How much money does Rama Rao win from the contest each week?
4. How old is Shanta?
5. What kinds of comments does the newcomer on the train have for his fellow passengers?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)