|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Soma's regular job?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is a dentist.
(d) He is a sculptor.
2. What job is Sidda hired by Mr. Sivasanker to do?
(a) Paint his house.
(b) Watch his 5-year-old daughter.
(c) Teach him how to read.
(d) Tend to his gardens.
3. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
(a) The lack of supervision on the playground.
(b) Swami's reportedly abusive teacher.
(c) How expensive tuition is for such a bad school.
(d) The horrible bus driver
4. Where does Raju follow the man in the green jacket?
(a) Around the bank.
(b) Around the airport.
(c) Around the town fair.
(d) Around the town shopping mall.
5. Why does Rama Rao and his family have to move out of their home?
(a) So they can go live undercover.
(b) Because the house is infested with rats.
(c) So they can flee the country.
(d) So they can rent it for income.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rama Rao used to do before he lost his business?
2. What government wants to nationalize the street names in "Lawley Road"?
3. Where is Raju finally able to pick the pocket of the man in the green blazer?
4. Where does Raju go to see how much money he has stolen?
5. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)