|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
(a) A crying baby.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A sleeping man.
(d) A police officer.
2. Who has the physical advantage between Iyer and the newcomer on the train?
(a) This is a trick question because we never learn about their physical appearance or size.
(b) The newcomer.
(d) They are about even.
3. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
(a) A tummy ache.
(b) A sore throat.
(c) A bad cold.
(d) A headache.
4. What kind of contest does Rama Rao end up entering each week?
(a) A crossword puzzle contest.
(b) A lottery.
(c) A spelling bee.
(d) A fashion show.
5. What is Soma's regular job?
(a) He is a sculptor.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He is a dentist.
(d) He is a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
2. Where does Raju go to see how much money he has stolen?
3. Who is Rao Venkat?
4. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
5. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)