An Astrologer's Day, The Missing Mail
1. Who is the author of "Malgudi Days"?
(a) R. K. Narayan.
(b) P. R. Goldsmith.
(c) J. D. Salinger.
(d) J. K. Rowling.
2. How many stories are in "Malgudi Days"?
3. Where does the astrologer set up his shop?
(a) In the city library.
(b) At the edge of the forest.
(c) In a dark alley.
(d) In Town Hall Park.
4. What kind of clothing does the astrologer wear when he is first introduced in the novel?
(a) Just a towel, since he just got out of the shower.
(b) Bright colors.
(d) A dress.
5. What man comes to see the astrologer as he is just about to close down for the night?
(a) A random man whose name we never learn.
(b) The king.
(c) Guru Nayak.
(d) The astrologer's father.
6. How does the astrologer's wife respond to his tale of nearly killing someone?
(a) She faints.
(b) She divorces him.
(c) She is mad that he didn't finish the job.
(d) She is shocked.
This section contains 4,320 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)