Short Answer Questions Key
1. With what does the narrator begin this poem?
2. What does the narrator say the reader must read these poems with?
3. What does the narrator say to do at the end of Book I, Stanza 1?
Close the book.
4. In Book I, Stanza 2, what form does hatred take?
5. How did Maldoror act in his youth?
6. How was Maldoror born?
Filled with evil.
7. In Book I, Stanza 4, what does the narrator say about the purpose of this poem?
To show the delights of cruelty.
This section contains 4,781 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)