|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Malcolm's well-read cellmate?
2. What do Sophia and her sister pretend to be to get tours?
(d) Government officials
3. Who else was Malcolm working for in this chapter?
(a) The police
(b) A local hoodlum
(c) A local madam
(d) His sister
4. How is Malcolm's father killed?
(a) He has a heart attack
(b) He is murdered
(c) He iss run over
(d) He is hanged
5. What kind of drug is Malcolm on when he goes over to talk to Sophia in the bar?
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Malcolm hold at school?
2. What nickname is Malcolm given in prison?
3. What used to attract white people to Harlem?
4. What does Malcolm see in his sister for the first time?
5. What does Malcolm have to do for the madam?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the whites react to Malcolm having a relationship with a white woman?
2. Describe what Malcolm does when he meets a white woman in Chapter 4.
3. What does Malcolm do when detectives began trailing him?
4. Describe West Indian Archie.
5. What does Malcolm learn when he moves to Boston?
6. In ways does Malcom learn that thing are not always as they appear?
7. What does Malcolm state are the differences in the concept of love between Western religions and Islam?
8. Summarize Chapter 7
9. What happens when Archie and Malcolm finally encounter each other?
10. Describe this final chapter.
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)