|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who edits Malcolm's autobiography?
(a) James Baldwin
(b) Alex Haley
(c) Richard Wright
(d) Elmore Leonard
2. What prediction does Malcolm make in this final chapter?
(a) That the white man will become slave
(b) That he will be assassinated
(c) That he will divorce
(d) That he will become president
3. Who approaches Malcolm while he is watching Billie Holliday?
(a) The police
(c) Miles Davis
4. What is the title of this first chapter?
5. Who is the only person in Harlem that Malcolm says he trusts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of this chapter?
2. In what sport does Malcolm excel at school?
3. Which Boston friend continues to visit Malcolm in New York?
4. Which city did Malcolm move to after his release from prison?
5. For how many years is Malcolm jailed?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)