|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do people think Malcolm is much older than he is?
(a) He is tall
(b) He is always with women
(c) He is intelligent
(d) He is street wise
2. What does Malcolm say he learns from the black community in Boston?
(a) The power of jazz
(b) Self respect
(c) The power of money
(d) A new vocabulary
3. To what woman does Malcolm propose?
4. Why does Elijah Muhammad stop speaking for the organization?
(a) He falls ill
(b) His son dies
(c) Malcolm is more charismatic
(d) He is too busy
5. What does Malcolm take to stop feeling nervous whilse robbing people's houses?
(a) Lauging gas
(c) Beta blockers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Nation accuse Malcolm of doing?
2. What does this final chapter outline?
3. What role does Malcolm hold at school?
4. What does Malcolm have to use for a toilet in his cell?
5. What does Malcolm have to do for the madam?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)