|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the prisoners call Malcolm Satan?
(a) He tells everyone he is a mass murderer
(b) He shouts out curses to God
(c) He kills a warden
(d) He tel the warden he is the devil
2. Why do people think Malcolm is much older than he is?
(a) He is always with women
(b) He is intelligent
(c) He is tall
(d) He is street wise
3. Where is Muhammad relocated to in this chapter?
(a) Los Angeles
4. What does Malcolm have to do for the madam?
(a) Clean the rooms
(b) Take white men into Harlem
(c) Stand by the door
(d) Deal drugs to the customers
5. Who does Malcolm say are his biggest opponents?
(a) The American government
(c) Black liberals
(d) Muslim leaders
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Malcolm's argument against the Civil Rights movement
2. What does Malcolm manage to evade at the end of this chapter?
3. From where does Malcolm want his organization to enlist support?
4. What does Malcolm notice about the white men he escorts into Harlem?
5. What does Malcolm know will happen if he continues in illegal activity?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)