|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Malcolm's sister?
2. To what is Malcolm's name being linked to in America?
(a) A sex scandal
(b) Film roles
(d) The presidency
3. What does Malcolm inherit from his mother?
(a) Her charisma
(b) Her blonde hair
(c) Her light skin
(d) Her pudgy hands
4. What is the name of the prison Malcolm is incarcerated?
(a) Virginia prision
(b) New York prison
(c) Georgia State prison
(d) Charleston State prison
5. What does Malcolm say he keeps his ears to when Archie is after him?
(a) The window
(b) The grapevine
(c) The frontdoor
(d) The telephone
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Muhammad send Malcolm to build a temple?
2. With what other Afro-American organization does Malcolm claim to have differences?
3. Who visits Malcolm in his dream in this chapter?
4. What does Malcolm say is the equivalent of money in prison?
5. What word does Malcolm use for the first time at a press conference?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)