|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Elijah's son?
2. What word does Malcolm use for the first time at a press conference?
(a) Afro Americans
(b) White devils
(c) Black Americans
(d) American brothers
3. What does Malcolm feel iss the solution to Afro American problems?
(a) Civil war
(b) Going back to Africa
4. With whom does Malcolm see Sophia and her sister in a bar?
(a) A Mafia boss
(b) A policeman
(c) A friend of Sophia's husband
(d) Sophia's husband
5. What kind of school did Malcolm have to attend while at the Gohannas?
(a) A private school
(b) A boarding school
(c) A reform school
(d) A state school
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm receive a lesson on in Harlem?
2. What does Malcolm say he learns from the black community in Boston?
3. Where does Malcolm's sister live?
4. Who is the only person in Harlem that Malcolm says he trusts?
5. What does Malcolm say black men are trying to look like with their conk hairstyles?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)