|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malcolm's mother attempt to get in order to support her children?
(a) A nanny
(b) A job
(c) Insurance money
(d) A loan
2. Which members of the gang try to get into houses for tours?
(a) Sophia and her sister
(b) Malcolm and Rudy
(c) Shorty and Sophia's sister
(d) Sophia and Malcolm
3. Which member of the gang starts to make serious mistakes?
4. How many words does Malcolm claim are part of his vocabulary before he starts reading?
(a) 200 words
(b) 500 words
(c) 50 words
(d) 350 words
5. Who does Malcolm begin a correspondence with in this chapter?
(a) President Kennedy
(b) His mother
(c) Elijah Muhammad
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arranges for official custody of Malcolm at the end of this chapter?
2. What does Malcolm pretend to be to get out of serving in the army?
3. Which musician does Malcolm see in this chapter?
4. What does Malcolm learn how to detect in this chapter?
5. What does Malcolm use to visit his home town?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)