|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which old friend does Malcolm reunite in Boston?
2. What is the name of the West Indian introduced in this chapter?
3. Which city did Malcolm move to after his release from prison?
(b) New York
4. What happens to Malcolm and his siblings?
(a) They are sent to an orphanage
(b) They move in with distant relatives
(c) They are left to survive on their own
(d) They are separated
5. What does Malcolm say Laura turns to when he stops seeing her?
(a) An abusive white man
(c) Self harm
(d) Drugs and prostitution
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm say Harlem has lost in this chapter?
2. What kind of school did Malcolm have to attend while at the Gohannas?
3. What does Malcolm say is the equivalent of money in prison?
4. What happens to Reginald after he is rejected from the Nation?
5. What does Malcolm use to travel for free?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)