|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person in Harlem that Malcolm says he trusts?
2. What does Malcolm's gang do?
(a) Protect their neighborhood
(b) Beat up white folk
(c) Rob houses
(d) Sell drugs
3. Whose word does Malcolm's father spread?
(b) Marcus Garvey
(c) Martin Luther
(d) John Wycliffe
4. What does Malcolm say he keeps his ears to when Archie is after him?
(a) The frontdoor
(b) The grapevine
(c) The window
(d) The telephone
5. How long does Malcolm's mother spend in a mental institution?
(a) 10 years
(b) 26 years
(c) 15 years
(d) 2 years
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose friends stop Malcolm and Archie from killing each other?
2. What job did Rudy used to have?
3. Who is Malcolm approached by at the dance?
4. Who arranges for official custody of Malcolm at the end of this chapter?
5. Who approaches Malcolm while he is watching Billie Holliday?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)