|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malcolm's mother attempt to get in order to support her children?
(a) A loan
(b) Insurance money
(c) A job
(d) A nanny
2. What job does Shorty find for Malcolm?
(a) A shoeshine attendant
(b) A dealer
(c) A croupier
(d) A cleaner
3. In what grade is Malcolm when he visits his sister for the first time?
(a) Third grade
(b) Seventh grade
(c) Eighth grade
(d) Fourth grade
4. What does Malcolm see in his sister for the first time?
(b) A proud black woman
(d) A rich person
5. What is the name of Malcolm's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm do with his hair in this chapter?
2. What does Malcolm say he learns from the black community in Boston?
3. Who comes to visit Malcolm in this chapter?
4. Why do people think Malcolm is much older than he is?
5. What happens to Malcolm and his siblings?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)