|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which old friend does Malcolm reunite in Boston?
2. What is the name of the bar where Malcolm works?
(b) Small Paradise
(c) Lost Paradise
(d) The Clown and Bard
3. Who does Laura lie to in order to make the date with Malcolm?
(a) Her aunt
(b) Her mother
(c) Her father
(d) Her grandmother
4. What nickname is Malcolm given in prison?
5. What does Malcolm say he learns from the black community in Boston?
(a) The power of money
(b) Self respect
(c) The power of jazz
(d) A new vocabulary
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Laura and Malcolm make a date to do?
2. In what year does this chapter open?
3. What is the name of the quiet girl Malcolm meets in this chapter?
4. What does Malcolm say Harlem has lost in this chapter?
5. What does Malcolm say is the equivalent of money in prison?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)