|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Malcolm get fired from his job on the railway?
(a) He steals money
(b) He eats all the food
(c) He lets his friends ride on the train for free
(d) He is rude to the white patrons
2. What does Malcolm have to use for a toilet in his cell?
(a) A cup
(b) A bowl
(c) A plastic bag
(d) A bucket
3. Why do the prisoners call Malcolm Satan?
(a) He shouts out curses to God
(b) He kills a warden
(c) He tel the warden he is the devil
(d) He tells everyone he is a mass murderer
4. What is Malcolm's argument against the Civil Rights movement
(a) Islam is the black religion
(b) Racism is a human issue, not a civil rights issue.
(c) They have to knock things down. not tap on them
(d) They need to strive for their own identity
5. Who were the first people to settle in Harlem?
(a) The Jews
(b) The Africans
(c) The Irish
(d) The Dutch
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many years is Malcolm jailed?
2. Where does Ella find Malcolm a job at the beginning of the chapter?
3. What two drugs does Malcolm discover in Harlem?
4. What is the name of the prison Malcolm is incarcerated?
5. What does Malcolm receive a lesson on in Harlem?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)