|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many words does Malcolm claim are part of his vocabulary before he starts reading?
(a) 200 words
(b) 500 words
(c) 350 words
(d) 50 words
2. What does Malcolm receive a lesson on in Harlem?
(b) Harlem's history
(c) African tradition
(d) Jewish history
3. How old is Malcolm when he is sentenced for robbery?
4. What does Malcolm use to visit his home town?
(a) A mule
(b) A train pass
(c) A car
(d) A taxi
5. What is the name of Malcolm's well-read cellmate?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Malcolm bribe the guards?
2. Who does Malcolm say are his biggest opponents?
3. What does Malcolm feel iss the solution to Afro American problems?
4. Where does Ella find Malcolm a job at the beginning of the chapter?
5. Which Greek myth does Malcolm recall in this chapter?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)