|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malcolm have to use for a toilet in his cell?
(a) A plastic bag
(b) A bucket
(c) A cup
(d) A bowl
2. What nickname is Malcolm given in prison?
3. What does Malcolm say is the equivalent of money in prison?
(d) Toilet paper
4. What is Malcolm's argument against the Civil Rights movement
(a) Islam is the black religion
(b) Racism is a human issue, not a civil rights issue.
(c) They have to knock things down. not tap on them
(d) They need to strive for their own identity
5. What is the name of Malcolm's well-read cellmate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm use to visit his home town?
2. How many words does Malcolm claim are part of his vocabulary before he starts reading?
3. How many prisoners are there in each cell?
4. What does Malcolm feel iss the solution to Afro American problems?
5. Where does Ella find Malcolm a job at the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)