Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does McCall visit his new daughter, as noted in Chapter 43?
2. In Chapter 41, McCall's divorce leaves him making mortgage payments of what amount?
3. McCall picks what middle name for the child he is expecting in Chapter 32?
4. What is the name of McCall's brother that locates McCall's biological father after he has been absent from their lives for so long?
5. In Chapter 26, a college professor introduces McCall to what religion?
Essay Topic 1
How does the clash between McCall and his stepfather about work and keeping a job in Part I of the book, reflect each of their views on dealing with white people? (First explain both points of view.)
Essay Topic 2
In Chapter 12 explain the messages in the movies "Superfly" and "The Mack" and how these messages affect McCall and his friends. What does McCall note about the movies that he just lets go right by him?
Essay Topic 3
In Part II of the book, how does McCall's incarceration and the people he meets while incarcerated affect his thinking and perceptions? Use specific examples and explain why chose those examples.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)